Signs Of The End Times -  Is the economic meltdown we are seeing i (160 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 13) 

Is the economic meltdown we are seeing in this nation and around the world God's judgment?

***DAILY PERSONAL PRAYER FOR YOU: Lord, Thank You for meeting my daily needs as you have promised in your Word. I look to You and You alone for my sustenance through life, and Thank You for Your faithfulness. Please help me to be a good steward of the funds You entrust into my care during this life, and give me favor in my finances, and wisdom in my decisions during these challenging days. In the name of Jesus I pray...AMEN!

***THE DAILY LIVEPRAYER TV NUGGET: WE ARE NOT ITALY! Much of the fear mongering being done by the media is based on what is happening in Italy. ITALY IS NOT THE UNITED STATES! There are several things you MUST KNOW about what is happening in Italy. First, is their nationalized healthcare system. Please remember, when you hear Senator Sanders, former VP Joe Biden, or ANY politician speak of “Medicare of all” or “single payer,” they are talking about healthcare totally controlled by the government and abolishing the private healthcare system that despite its’ flaws, until Obamacare was the best in the world. Italy’s government run healthcare system was ill-equipped to handle the initial coronavirus outbreak or have the infrastructure to handle it subsequently. Despite the high death count, it is critical to know the average age of those dying in Italy is 81! As everywhere else in the world, COVID-19 is most lethal to the elderly, especially those with other health issues! Let me also add as a note of irony. Italy and all of Europe has aggressively pushed euthanasia and doctor assisted suicide over the past 20 years now. One of the reasons? Their socialized healthcare infrastructure has only a finite amount of money. So in the end they have to decide who gets healthcare and who doesn’t. Bernie, Biden, AOC, and the rest of the “healthcare for all” advocates will never admit to this FACT! One way to ease the fiscal challenge for these governments is to kill the elderly. Those who promote euthanasia openly state that easing the financial strain on healthcare dollars is a motivation for killing the elderly. As I shared the other day, that “benefit” is being openly promoted in this country as 9 states and the District of Columbia have now legalized killing old people via euthanasia/doctor assisted suicide. So while Italy mourns the death of elderly citizens to the coronavirus, at the same time they openly support killing those same old people!

Is the economic meltdown we are seeing in this nation and around the world God's judgment? Back in early 2008, I wrote a Devotional on how God could use the economy as an instrument of His judgment on the United States. As we are now in March of 2020, 12 years later, do you still think what we are watching before our very eyes just an economic problem as opposed to a spiritual problem?

Have you seen the headlines lately? Our nation is over $22 trillion in debt and climbing, with our current unfunded obligations totaling well over $70 trillion. At this moment, due to the health crisis a larger percentage of our population is dealing with the uncertainty of having a job. Almost overnight we went from the best unemployed numbers in history, to unknown numbers that could rival the Great Depression. In the past month, ONE THIRD of the stock market has been wiped out!

As the financial crisis continues, you will soon be seeing anarchy in the streets. Thieves stealing copper tubing from air conditioners, steel manhole covers, and metals of every kind. You will have flash mobs of violence popping up all over the nation. Unbelievably you actually have many cities that are advocating for NOT charging people with many crimes AND letting criminals already charged and convicted out of jail! As financial conditions worsen, criminal acts are only going to increase.

DO YOU STILL THINK WHAT WE ARE WATCHING BEFORE OUR VERY EYES IS SIMPLY JUST AN ECONOMIC PROBLEM, AND NOT A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM???

My friend, God's judgment can come in many forms. Most people think of God's judgment as what we read about in the Book of Revelation when His wrath is poured out on the world in the final days through devastating natural disasters that will affect huge percentages of the world's population. We also think of how God judged the children of Israel in the Old Testament when He allowed their enemies to take their land and enslave them.

...[Message truncated]

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Reply   Options 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-19 11:39 AM 
To: Norrie (NORRIEJ)  (2 of 13) 
 40472.2 in reply to 40472.1 

Is the economic meltdown we are seeing in this nation and around the world God's judgment?

bob>It could be, but it's for sure the cause of man's redicuiious governmental spending and the continued building up of debt, which is going on in a huge way today in an effort to try and get out of it. Some nations will not get by this crash, as they are ruined already, some, like the US may get by it and down the road some more and then we can expect more of this later. Someday, perhaps soon, the economy and governments will get flushed and it won't be pretty. 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 13) 
 40472.3 in reply to 40472.2 

Bring down the Deep State and central banks!!!

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-19 1:52 PM 
To: Norrie (NORRIEJ)  (4 of 13) 
 40472.4 in reply to 40472.3 

Bring down the Deep State and central banks!!!

bob>Be careful what you wish for. We need the banks, the banks failing hurt the great depression more than the stocks did. 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 13) 
 40472.5 in reply to 40472.4 

Trust the plan...

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-19 3:18 PM 
To: Norrie (NORRIEJ)  (6 of 13) 
 40472.6 in reply to 40472.5 

bob>With the two party system in place, there is no plan outside of that. Trump is breaking away from the system, but he can only do so much. 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 13) 
 40472.7 in reply to 40472.6 

We'll have to wait and see...

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-19 4:25 PM 
To: Norrie (NORRIEJ)  (8 of 13) 
 40472.8 in reply to 40472.7 

We'll have to wait and see...

bob>Yes, for a boxer plan a works till you get hit in the mouth. 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 13) 
 40472.9 in reply to 40472.8 

You ain't a good boxer then...;)

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 13) 
 40472.10 in reply to 40472.2 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du1ehAMuy9w

Dave Ramsey Reacts To Potential Stock Market Crash!

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-13
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.