People & Current News -  Fox news turning lib... (250 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 13) 

Fox news turning lib...                         

Diamond & Silk Canned By Fox News Over ‘COVID Remarks,’ Trump Fires Back

Lynette “Diamond” Hardaway and Rochelle “Silk” Richardson are the latest casualties of Fox News‘ attempt to turn the cable news network into a more “politically correct” media outlet. Popular Fox Business anchor Trish Reagan also got canned by the network at the end of March. What were their crimes? All three ladies dared to question what was really going on with the COVID crisis, and that’s why President Donald Trump fired back. Don’t miss this.

https://madworldnews.com/diamond-silk-canned-fox-trump/

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Reply   Options 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconApr-29 2:27 PM 
To: Norrie (NORRIEJ)  (2 of 13) 
 40643.2 in reply to 40643.1 

I was just wondering about them as I haven't seen them lately. That makes me sad and I will miss them. 

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 13) 
 40643.3 in reply to 40643.2 

Sometimes during day Mike has Fox on and I think it's CNN...

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostApr-29 4:39 PM 
To: Norrie (NORRIEJ)  (4 of 13) 
 40643.4 in reply to 40643.1 

I watched Trish sometimes, I liked her, I don't know about the other two, but Fox hosts are under the microscope now 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 13) 
 40643.5 in reply to 40643.4 

Yeah, like FB, Twitter, etc...get rid of Trump supporters...

From: cozyhomelife (encantame_01) DelphiPlus Member IconMay-3 1:15 PM 
To: Norrie (NORRIEJ)  (6 of 13) 
 40643.6 in reply to 40643.3 

Me too!    I have thought I was on the wrong channel as it sounded like the same old CNN trash talk.   Why would the owner think we need 2 of the same channel and change his format?   If fox is going to be like CNN, I don't need to watch either of them.    The 5 is my favorite part, where they make fun of CNN hypocrisy, and do something CNN would NEVER do - play CNN's own video playbacks, and show them saying stuff they pretend they never said.

To: cozyhomelife (encantame_01) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 13) 
 40643.7 in reply to 40643.6 

There are a few good shows still on Fox but for how long.  You know the same 6 companies own all the media and that's why they have the same talking points.  :(

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-3 2:31 PM 
To: cozyhomelife (encantame_01) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 13) 
 40643.8 in reply to 40643.6 

Me too!    I have thought I was on the wrong channel as it sounded like the same old CNN trash talk.   Why would the owner think we need 2 of the same channel and change his format?   If fox is going to be like CNN, I don't need to watch either of them.    The 5 is my favorite part, where they make fun of CNN hypocrisy, and do something CNN would NEVER do - play CNN's own video playbacks, and show them saying stuff they pretend they never said.

bob>Welcome to AAA cozyhimelife!!! Maxnews and OAN,/ One American News is pretty good. How does "it's never too late to become the person you might have been" apply to you? 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconMay-3 7:55 PM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 13) 
 40643.9 in reply to 40643.8 

bob>Welcome to AAA cozyhimelife!!

Ginger>She’s not new, here. She used to post here years ago. 

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-4 11:02 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 13) 
 40643.10 in reply to 40643.9 

bob>Welcome to AAA cozyhimelife!!

Ginger>She’s not new, here. She used to post here years ago.

bob>Oh, Welcome back cozyhimelife, you see Ginger is still trying to keep me in line, Thanks Ginger. 

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-13
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.