Faith Issues,News & Religions -  Kirk Cousins, Vikings QB on Judaism (84 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 

Reply   Options 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-26 9:10 AM 
To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (2 of 4) 
 40813.2 in reply to 40813.1 

Great Video by Kirk Cousins who is a Christian is impressed by the Jewish people and religion. And I understand this as well, He and I find more meaning in the Christian faith by learning more about the Jewish people, religion and traditions.After all, Jesus and the Apostles were dedicated Jews, the Messianic sect grew right out of the Jewish religion. I hope you watch the video and I hope you will also see the importance of the Jewish people God established so long ago and yet has such meaning today.  

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 40813.3 in reply to 40813.2 

>>I  hope you watch the video 

Do you imagine that I posted it without watching it (twice)?

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-29 9:07 AM 
To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (4 of 4) 
 40813.4 in reply to 40813.3 

>>I  hope you watch the video 

Do you imagine that I posted it without watching it (twice)?

bob>I watched and I know you did, This is where I have been for many years, I appreciate and honor the Jewish religion, the Messiah and Christianity came from it!!! As you know, here in Oklahoma we don't have hardly any Jews, my bible studies lead me to ask them questions about the bible, Jewish religion, traditions and ect, they are all over the OT and NT and gentile preachers don't have a good knowledge of this and some think the OT is dead so they don't even go there or study it, even though they will say it's from God. Thank you Len, you have been a great friend and teacher!!! 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.