Political And Economic Issues -  It's not about BLM or Race now!!! (144 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-26 9:25 AM 
To: All  (1 of 7) 

Anarchists used the BLM movement to get the riot/revolution started. If it were about slavery or racial discrimination at the start it's not about that now. The Lincoln memorial was defaced, Grants statues are being pulled down and freed the only slave he was given by his father in law, and Grant was the first one and the major one to free slaves in the areas of the civil war he took over, starting in 1861, Lincoln came along in 1863 with the Emancipation Proclamation long after Grant was actually freeing slaves. To destroy Grant's statues is not about slavery or racial discrimination. The Emancipation Monument was also being destroyed when they were driven off. BLM needs to speak out about those who riot and destroy the very men who freed them from the Civil War on. It's about anarchism now! They don't care about racial issues at all. ! 

Reply   Options 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-26 11:33 AM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 7) 
 40814.2 in reply to 40814.1 

I read somewhere that all money given to BLM is being given to the Democrats.  Yep, it's all about anarchy.  There was one of the BLM leaders on Fox News last night who even admitted that it was about changing our country into something other than what it is even if he has to burn down the country, he was going to do it.

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

• Edited June 26, 2020 1:16 pm  by  Ginger (TGANNON)

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-29 9:27 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 7) 
 40814.3 in reply to 40814.2 

I read somewhere that all money given to BLM is being given to the Democrats.

bob>I don't know where or who the leader is supposed to be. I would think Al Shapton would have his hand out, Jackson has been quite I guess, he's not on TV much. 

Yep, it's all about anarchy.  There was one of the BLM leaders on Fox News last night who even admitted that it was about changing our country into something other than what it is even if he has to burn down the country, he was going to do it.

bob>That's not what Martin Luther wanted, he wanted to make it fair and better. If violent anarchists take over, they will put in a violent government, like Cuba. 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-29 9:56 AM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 7) 
 40814.4 in reply to 40814.3 

Yep, it's all about anarchy.  There was one of the BLM leaders on Fox News last night who even admitted that it was about changing our country into something other than what it is even if he has to burn down the country, he was going to do it.

bob>That's not what Martin Luther wanted, he wanted to make it fair and better. If violent anarchists take over, they will put in a violent government, like Cuba. 

Ginger>This was addressed on Fox News this morning to one of the BLM leaders. His answer was that Martin Luther was very intelligent and knew how to get things done without violence. The BLM leader admitted he is not and has to resort to other means. 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-29 10:38 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 7) 
 40814.5 in reply to 40814.4 

Ginger>This was addressed on Fox News this morning to one of the BLM leaders. His answer was that Martin Luther was very intelligent and knew how to get things done without violence. The BLM leader admitted he is not and has to resort to other means.

bob>>In reality, anarchists would have to "get the votes" to put their people in, and they would have to put in enough to make a difference and gain a majority. Today, the American people would not vote for them or some new form of government. In third world nations, the army takes over, as in cuba, Castro had the army and whoever has them, rules.  

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-29 1:19 PM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 7) 
 40814.6 in reply to 40814.5 

You want to hear something funny? Reported also, today, on Fox news was a police officer (didnt say where he was from) who said that the group who wants the police defunded were planning a march and they called the police station asking for police protection during their march.  What a hoot!

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-29 1:23 PM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 7) 
 40814.7 in reply to 40814.6 

You want to hear something funny? Reported also, today, on Fox news was a police officer (didnt say where he was from) who said that the group who wants the police defunded were planning a march and they called the police station asking for police protection during their march.  What a hoot!

bob>LOL. Well, the police have to be there to keep them from looting and ect.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.