Bible Facts and Fun Topics -  Did the 12 Go Out To Other Nations? (329 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-11 10:14 AM 
To: Secundus555  (1 of 30) 

Corky and I have been discussing the issue of wheather the 12 went to other nations. I don't find in the NT where they did. They were Jews doing to Jews and Israel is the center of the Jews. The RCC places Peter as the first Pope, however I see Peter as a Jew, who followed the laws of Moses his entire life, as did the 12 and went only to Jews. God dragged Peter to the house of Cornelius and told him to go to the gentiles, yet it doesn't appear Peter did, which may be the reason why Christ captured Paul to be the apostle to the gentiles, what do you think? 

Reply   Options 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-11 10:15 AM 
To: Butchking  (2 of 30) 
 40916.2 in reply to 40916.1 

Corky and I have been discussing the issue of wheather the 12 went to other nations. I don't find in the NT where they did. They were Jews doing to Jews and Israel is the center of the Jews. The RCC places Peter as the first Pope, however I see Peter as a Jew, who followed the laws of Moses his entire life, as did the 12 and went only to Jews. God dragged Peter to the house of Cornelius and told him to go to the gentiles, yet it doesn't appear Peter did, which may be the reason why Christ captured Paul to be the apostle to the gentiles, what do you think? 

To: Caryn (haleyC987)  (3 of 30) 
 40916.3 in reply to 40916.1 

To: crusedude  (4 of 30) 
 40916.4 in reply to 40916.1 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-11 10:16 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 30) 
 40916.5 in reply to 40916.1 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-11 10:16 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 30) 
 40916.6 in reply to 40916.1 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-11 10:17 AM 
To: Corkybob  (7 of 30) 
 40916.7 in reply to 40916.1 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-11 10:17 AM 
To: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 30) 
 40916.8 in reply to 40916.1 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-11 10:18 AM 
To: Len - Spiritest_25_77 (Spiritest_24) unread  (9 of 30) 
 40916.9 in reply to 40916.1 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-11 10:18 AM 
To: vach22 unread  (10 of 30) 
 40916.10 in reply to 40916.1 

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.