Political And Economic Issues -  For The People, Change America (703 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-4 2:44 PM 
To: NikeChillemi  (1 of 76) 
bob>I don't ever send people off to watch a video, but here's one that I think we "need" to watch. It's about getting back to the Constitution
and away from both parties. see what you think, thanks bob

Unbreaking America - RepresentUs

represent.us/unbreaking-america

In just 11 minutes, Unbreaking America shows why nearly every issue we face as a nation is caught in the grip of corruption - and what we can do to stop it. Jennifer Lawrence's new film in partnership with @RepresentUs shows why nearly everything you care about is caught in the grip of corruption - and what we can do to stop it. represent.us/unbreaking-america

Reply   Options 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-4 2:44 PM 
To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (2 of 76) 
 41100.2 in reply to 41100.1 
bob>I don't ever send people off to watch a video, but here's one that I think we "need" to watch. It's about getting back to the Constitution

In just 11 minutes, Unbreaking America shows why nearly every issue we face as a nation is caught in the grip of corruption - and what we can do to stop it. Jennifer Lawrence's new film in partnership with @RepresentUs shows why nearly everything you care about is caught in the grip of corruption - and what we can do to stop it. represent.us/unbreaking-america

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-4 2:45 PM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 76) 
 41100.3 in reply to 41100.1 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-4 2:45 PM 
To: Secundus555  (4 of 76) 
 41100.4 in reply to 41100.1 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-4 2:46 PM 
To: cicero3  (5 of 76) 
 41100.5 in reply to 41100.1 

To: Caryn (haleyC987)  (6 of 76) 
 41100.6 in reply to 41100.1 

To: Caryn (haleyC987)  (7 of 76) 
 41100.7 in reply to 41100.1 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-4 2:47 PM 
To: don_marsh  (8 of 76) 
 41100.8 in reply to 41100.7 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-4 2:47 PM 
To: crusedude  (9 of 76) 
 41100.9 in reply to 41100.7 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-4 2:48 PM 
To: Butchking  (10 of 76) 
 41100.10 in reply to 41100.7 

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 ... 51-60 61-70 71-76
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.