Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Health and Nutrition -  Covid vs Iodine vs Hydrogen P vs Salt (241 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-8 7:35 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1 of 16) 

Won't find these simple covid treatments on mainstream liberal news, but they have been used all over the world to fight covid 19, delta and ect. They are simple, and they are proven to work. The issue with the vaccines are they are administered into the bloodstream, but covid starts in the nasal passages, then to the lungs, then to the bloodstream. This is why these vaccines don't/can't prevent covid, but only start to treat it after it's already established in your air passages before the vaccine comes into play. 

In many parts of the world, they don't have the vaccines, but they use proven methods to actually kill it as it comes into the air passages and prevent transmission to others as well. 

Povidone Iodine kills Covid within 90 seconds, one nasal spray lasts 5 hours. So, use this when you're about to enter an area where there is people, bus, work, store, church, ect. I bought mine at a 10% solution, so I cut it down using distilled water to .5% or 1% and that's the recommended level. Then I put it in nasal spray bottles and gave it to my friends and family. I got the nasal spray bottles off the internet, very cheap. Povidone Iodine KILLS 99% OF ALL VIRSES AND BACTERIA. 

ttps://www.news-medical.net › news › Iodine-derivativ...
Jul 19, 2021 — Iodine-V offers an advantage as a nasal or oral antiseptic to reduce viral transmission from known or suspected COVID-19 patients.” While the ..

Hydrogen Peroxide

It's a nasal spray as well, THE CDC HAS APPROVED IT FOR COVID TREATMENT, yet the liberal news media has NOT REPORTED THIS!! It can be bought at 5% solution, but if you buy it at a higher solution, just cut it down and put it into nasal spray bottles. I did not find how often to use it. It KILLS 99% OF VIRSES AND BACTERIA.

...[Message truncated]

• Edited September 8, 2021 7:40 am  by  Bob (Bobbylee7)

Reply   Options 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-8 7:42 AM 
To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (2 of 16) 
 41318.2 in reply to 41318.1 

Won't find these simple covid treatments on mainstream liberal news, but they have been used all over the world to fight covid 19, delta and ect. They are simple, and they are proven to work. The issue with the vaccines are they are administered into the bloodstream, but covid starts in the nasal passages, then to the lungs, then to the bloodstream. This is why these vaccines don't/can't prevent covid, but only start to treat it after it's already established in your air passages before the vaccine comes into play. 

In many parts of the world, they don't have the vaccines, but they use proven methods to actually kill it as it comes into the air passages and prevent transmission to others as well. 

Povidone Iodine kills Covid within 90 seconds, one nasal spray lasts 5 hours. So, use this when you're about to enter an area where there is people, bus, work, store, church, ect. I bought mine at a 10% solution, so I cut it down using distilled water to .5% or 1% and that's the recommended level. Then I put it in nasal spray bottles and gave it to my friends and family. I got the nasal spray bottles off the internet, very cheap. Povidone Iodine KILLS 99% OF ALL VIRSES AND BACTERIA. 

Jul 19, 2021 — Iodine-V offers an advantage as a nasal or oral antiseptic to reduce viral transmission from known or suspected COVID-19 patients.” While the ..

Hydrogen Peroxide

It's a nasal spray as well, THE CDC HAS APPROVED IT FOR COVID TREATMENT, yet the liberal news media has NOT REPORTED THIS!! It can be bought at 5% solution, but if you buy it at a higher solution, just cut it down and put it into nasal spray bottles. I did not find how often to use it. It KILLS 99% OF VIRSES AND BACTERIA.

...[Message truncated]

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-8 7:42 AM 
To: camper6  (3 of 16) 
 41318.3 in reply to 41318.1 

Hydrogen Peroxide

...[Message truncated]

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-8 7:45 AM 
To: PAULFROMNYS DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 16) 
 41318.4 in reply to 41318.1 

Hydrogen Peroxide

...[Message truncated]

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-8 7:45 AM 
To: Secundus555  (5 of 16) 
 41318.5 in reply to 41318.1 

Hydrogen Peroxide

...[Message truncated]

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-8 7:46 AM 
To: Caryn (haleyC987)  (6 of 16) 
 41318.6 in reply to 41318.1 

Hydrogen Peroxide

...[Message truncated]

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-8 7:47 AM 
To: Corkybob  (7 of 16) 
 41318.7 in reply to 41318.1 

Hydrogen Peroxide

...[Message truncated]

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-8 7:47 AM 
To: All  (8 of 16) 
 41318.8 in reply to 41318.1 

Hydrogen Peroxide

...[Message truncated]

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 16) 
 41318.9 in reply to 41318.8 

People who prescribe medication for themselves have a fool for a doctor.

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 16) 
 41318.10 in reply to 41318.5 

Please don't use ANY OF THESE without first consulting your doctor!

Secundus

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-16
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.