Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Bible Topics & Bible Studies -  When Does Life Start? The Pill? (539 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-17 9:34 AM 
To: Caryn (haleyC987)  (1 of 39) 

When I was a kid, a long time ago, the "pill" birth control pill, was considered a sin by some religions, the RCC for one. Many believed children were established by God and we should not take any type of contraception. When the pill came out, the debate of when does life start was created.

Was it at conception?

Was it at the heartbeat?

Was it at birth? 

Was it 40 days after birth? 

Today, we have the "Morning After Pill" which aims to not allow conception or not allow the fertilized egg to attach to the wall of the womb and grow. 

What's your opinion, when does life start? When is it okay to stop birth? 

Reply   Options 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-17 9:34 AM 
To: Archipuss  (2 of 39) 
 41438.2 in reply to 41438.1 

When I was a kid, a long time ago, the "pill" birth control pill, was considered a sin by some religions, the RCC for one. Many believed children were established by God and we should not take any type of contraception. When the pill came out, the debate of when does life start was created.

Was it at conception?

Was it at the heartbeat?

Was it at birth? 

Today, we have the "Morning After Pill" which aims to not allow conception or not allow the fertilized egg to attach to the wall of the womb and grow. 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-17 9:35 AM 
To: Secundus555  (3 of 39) 
 41438.3 in reply to 41438.1 

Was it at conception?

Was it at the heartbeat?

Was it at birth? 

To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 39) 
 41438.4 in reply to 41438.1 

Was it at conception?

Was it at the heartbeat?

Was it at birth? 

To: Norrie (NORRIEJ)  (5 of 39) 
 41438.5 in reply to 41438.1 

Was it at conception?

Was it at the heartbeat?

Was it at birth? 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-17 9:36 AM 
To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (6 of 39) 
 41438.6 in reply to 41438.1 

Was it at conception?

Was it at the heartbeat?

Was it at birth? 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-17 9:36 AM 
To: Corkybob unread  (7 of 39) 
 41438.7 in reply to 41438.1 

Was it at conception?

Was it at the heartbeat?

Was it at birth? 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-17 9:37 AM 
To: camper6  (8 of 39) 
 41438.8 in reply to 41438.1 

Was it at conception?

Was it at the heartbeat?

Was it at birth? 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-17 9:37 AM 
To: Len - Spiritest_25_77 (Spiritest_24)  (9 of 39) 
 41438.9 in reply to 41438.1 

Was it at conception?

Was it at the heartbeat?

Was it at birth? 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostNov-17 9:38 AM 
To: All  (10 of 39) 
 41438.10 in reply to 41438.1 

Was it at conception?

Was it at the heartbeat?

Was it at birth? 

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-39
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.