Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Political And Economic Issues -  The huge Spending started with LBJ endin (32 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-13 4:36 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

The lavish spending has been going on since LBJ, but it's goal from the start was not to force and end to our economic life or gov, it was to spend and get the big campaign contributing companies rich so they could give even more to the parties. With money, comes control and power and now the goal is unlimited control and power.  Today, the continued huge spending just can't go on much more without a "reset" to the economy and they hope to the gov, Those in charge of our demise are trying to fix things so they can still be in control after the reset and social restructuring of the globe, not just America. So, I think the goal has changed as it has to change, we and the globe are pushing toward a cliff, a restructure will occur, but I don't think the old boys who brought us here will end up in charge. We have lived through the biggest economic growth the world has ever seen, not comes the collapse and recession and depression and who knows after that. 

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.