Elaine's Corner and UK -  Two Listeners (34092 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (2043 of 2657) 
 13089.2043 in reply to 13089.2042 
God Calling    by Two Listeners

February 8 - On Me Alone

But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. 

James 1:4
I am your Lord, your Supply. You must rely on Me. Trust to the last uttermost limit. Trust and be not afraid. You must depend on Divine Power only. I have not forgotten you. Your help is coming. You shall know and realize My Power.

Endurance is faith tried almost to breaking point. You must wait, and trust, and hope, and joy in Me. You must not depend on man but on Me, on Me, your Strength, your Help, your Supply.

This is the great test. Am I your supply or not? Every great work for Me has had to have this great test-time.

Possess your souls in patience and rejoice. You must wait until I show the way. Heaven itself cannot contain more joy than that soul knows, when, after the waiting-test, I crown it Victor, but no disciple of Mine can be victor, who does not wait until I give the order to start. You cannot be anxious if you know that I am your supply.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2018 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2044 of 2657) 
 13089.2044 in reply to 13089.2043 
God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

God At Eventide - Future All Known

Probe not into the future.  Prophecies are not for you.  Be a humble follower in the crowd.  Live with Me.  Ponder My Words, My Teaching, My Actions.

Soon you will find that more and more opportunities of speaking of Me will present themselves.  Do not make them.  They will proceed from the pressure of inward growth, and not from outward stress.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

To: All  (2045 of 2657) 
 13089.2045 in reply to 13089.2044 

February 9 - The Voice Divine

Be still, and know that I am God. 
Psalm 46:10
The Divine Voice is not always expressed in words.

It is made known as a heart-consciousness.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

To: All  (2046 of 2657) 
 13089.2046 in reply to 13089.2045 

February 9 - All Will Be Well

In humble anticipation — wait.

Wait as a servant anticipating orders.  Wait as a lover eager to note a need, and to supply it.

Wait for My Commands; wait for My Guidance; wait for My Supply.  All will come.

In such a life you may well be of good cheer.  Can a life be dull when always there is that watchful expectancy, anticipation of glad surprise, that wonder of fulfillment, that Joy of full supply?

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

To: All  (2047 of 2657) 
 13089.2047 in reply to 13089.2046 

February 10 - The Life-Line

From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 
Psalm 61:2
I am your Savior, your Savior from sins’ thralls, your Savior from all the cares and troubles of life, your Savior from disease. 
I speak in all to you both. Look to Me for salvation. Trust in Me for help. Did not My servant of old say, “All Thy waves and Thy billows are gone over me?” But not all the waters of affliction could drown him. For of him was it true, “He came from above, He took me, He drew me out of many waters.”

The life-line, the line of rescue, is the line from the soul to God, faith, and power. It is a strong line, and no soul can be overwhelmed who is linked to Me by it. Trust, trust, trust. Never be afraid.

Think of My trees stripped of their beauty, pruned, cut, disfigured, bare, but through the dark seemingly dead branches flows silently, secretly, the spirit-life-sap, till, lo! with the sun of Spring comes new life, leaves, bud, blossom, fruit, but oh! fruit a thousand times better for the pruning.

Remember that you are in the hands of the Master-Gardener. He makes no mistakes about His pruning. Rejoice. Joy is the Spirit’s reaching out to say its thanks to Me. It is the new life-sap of the tree, reaching out to Me to find such beautiful expression later. So never cease to joy. Rejoice.

Forward to Friends and Family

To: All  (2048 of 2657) 
 13089.2048 in reply to 13089.2047 

February 10 - Your Power

In your hands I have placed a wonderful force against evil.  You cannot realize as yet the mighty weapon you wield.

Make known the Power of Prayer.  A force so wonderful, so miracle-working, that when it is united with a will that seeks only My Will and with a Friendship with Me that calms, enobles and enriches, then nothing can withstand its Power.

To: All  (2049 of 2657) 
 13089.2049 in reply to 13089.2048 

February 11 - The Difficult Path

Wait on the Lord, and keep his way.
Psalm 37:34
Your path is difficult, difficult for you both. There is no work in life so hard as waiting, and yet I say wait. Wait until I show you My Will. Proof it is of My Love and of My certainty of your true discipleship, that I give you both hard tasks.

Again, I say wait. All motion is more easy than calm waiting. So many of My followers have marred their work and hindered the progress of My Kingdom by activity.

Wait. I will not overtry your spiritual strength. You are both like two persons, helpless on a raft in mid-ocean. But, lo! there cometh towards you One walking on the waters, like unto the Son of Man. When He comes and you receive Him, it will be with you, as it was with My Disciples when I was on earth, that straightway you will be at the place where you would be.

All your toil in rowing and all your activity could not have accomplished the journey so soon. Oh, wait and trust. Wait, and be not afraid.

• Edited February 11, 2018 11:37 am  by  Dunggate

To: All  (2050 of 2657) 
 13089.2050 in reply to 13089.2049 

February 11 - The Difficult Path

Wait on the Lord, and keep his way.
Psalm 37:34
Your path is difficult, difficult for you both. There is no work in life so hard as waiting, and yet I say wait. Wait until I show you My Will. Proof it is of My Love and of My certainty of your true discipleship, that I give you both hard tasks.

Again, I say wait. All motion is more easy than calm waiting. So many of My followers have marred their work and hindered the progress of My Kingdom by activity.

Wait. I will not overtry your spiritual strength. You are both like two persons, helpless on a raft in mid-ocean. But, lo! there cometh towards you One walking on the waters, like unto the Son of Man. When He comes and you receive Him, it will be with you, as it was with My Disciples when I was on earth, that straightway you will be at the place where you would be.

All your toil in rowing and all your activity could not have accomplished the journey so soon. Oh, wait and trust. Wait, and be not afraid.

To: All  (2051 of 2657) 
 13089.2051 in reply to 13089.2050 

February 12 - See Me Everywhere

See Me in all your daily life.

See Me in the little happenings.  Recognize me as the source of every act of kindness and Love.

Feel My Power with you when you face any task or danger.  Know My consoling tenderness in every sorrow and disappointment.

I, the Master-Painter, can work into the ordinary colors of beauty until you see the befitting background for the joy and ecstasy of the radiance I give.

To: All  (2052 of 2657) 
 13089.2052 in reply to 13089.2051 

February 12 - Meet Me Everywhere

For as many as our led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons of God.
Romans 8:14

Life is really consciousness of Me.

Have no fear. A very beautiful future lies before you. Let it be a new life, a new existence, in which in every single happening, event, plan, you are conscious of Me.

“And this is Life Eternal, that we might know Thee, and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent.”

Get this ever-consciousness and you have Eternal Life — the Life of the Ages. Be in all things led by the Spirit of God and trust Me in all. And the consciousness of Me must bring Joy. Give Me not only trust but gladness.

Navigate this discussion: 1-2 3-12 13-22 ... 2023-2032 2033-2042 2043-2052 2053-2062 2063-2072 ... 2633-2642 2643-2652 2653-2657
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.