Elaine's Corner and UK -  Gospel from Asia (1258 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe
To: All  (97 of 107) 
 16976.97 in reply to 16976.96 
"Gospel from India" 
?“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.” Ezekiel 36?:26.?
Would you like to have a new heart? 
Change the whole direction of your living. 
Change your whole moral life. 
Change your affections. 
Surrender your life to Christ and have Him give you a new heart.
It’s called???? regeneration. 
It means that-
God will give you a new life—a new direction to your life, new thoughts, new energies, new ambitions, new directions.
The Bible says that three things are necessary. 
- you must be willing to turn from your sins. 
You must be willing to renounce sin. 
- you must commit and surrender your life to Christ. 
By that, I mean you give in to Christ as your only Saviour. 
You’re not saved by joining a church. 
You’re not saved by living a good moral life. 
You’re saved only because of the grace of God in Christ. 
And you must commit yourself to Christ as your only Saviour. 
Are you willing to do that?
Then the third thing-
- You must be willing to follow Him, serve Him, confess Him and acknowledge Him. 
You must be willing to go back to the factory and the home, and stand up for Christ.
 Reply   Options 

To: All  (98 of 107) 
 16976.98 in reply to 16976.97 
"Gospel from India" 
You don’t want to miss that?!?
?"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, 'Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.'" Revelation 21:1-4.
Years ago, the late Adrian Rogers, a well-known and respected preacher, was sharing about an older pastor – his predecessor from a previous generation- who was known in his day as the prince of preachers. 
He was a man of such oratorical skills and anointing of God that people were mesmerized hearing him preach. 
Adrian said the older preacher was in the hospital, in and out of a coma, but on his last day, while lying there in the bed, he suddenly looked up and his eyes grew wide and he said to his daughter:
“It is greater than I imagined. I never did it justice.” 
And then he closed his eyes and died at peace. 
He was a great man of God, incredibly gifted preacher, beautifully eloquent, and when he was finally at that point of stepping over to the other side of life and catching that glimpse of heaven, all he could say was, “It’s greater than I ever imagined. My words never did it justice..”
When we are making that long journey of faith with the Lord Jesus Christ and we go through some tough days over arid lands, dry times, difficult times, hard times; may this not let us give up. 
No matter how tough life gets, when we get to our ultimate destination of heaven and see the Lord, we’re all going to exclaim, “I never knew how great He could be.” 
Surely, there are no words that can adequately describe how incredible it will be to come face to face with the King of kings and the Lord of lords!
Are you sure that you will arrive at that destination to experience that glorious day? 
I assure you, when you come to know Christ and ultimately wind up in heaven with Him-
- it is going to be so much greater than anything we could ever imagine. 
??You don’t want to miss that?!?

To: All  (99 of 107) 
 16976.99 in reply to 16976.98 

Gospel from Asia

?I love Him?!?
?"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." 1 John 4:7.

It’s that time of year when stores are filled with beautiful roses,? ?red hearts, chocolates, balloons, greeting cards and all kinds of things that say, “You’re beautiful and I love you.” 

All women want to feel beautiful. 
All wives want to feel their husbands see them as beautiful, and it is true that men are drawn to beauty. 

This is why women focus so much on fashion and good looks. 

Obviously, making the most of natural beauty is important-
- but don’t miss the true secret to a radiant, lasting beauty that comes from knowing Jesus. 

It’s unmistakable, the beauty on the face of an older woman who loves her Lord.

But that’s not all. 

Love isn’t just for romance. 

Even if you don’t have a sweetheart this Valentine’s Day-
- perhaps you can think of someone who could benefit from an expression of love from you. 

Lastly, but most importantly-
I want to tell the Saviour of my soul, the Maker of my heart and the Creator of love itself that??I love Him?!?

To: All  (100 of 107) 
 16976.100 in reply to 16976.99 
"Gospel from India" 
Clean heart
The Bible gives us this glorious promise: 
God will give you a new heart. 
If you will come to Christ and surrender your heart to Him-
God says, “I’ll take out the old heart. I’ll put in a new one.” 
An old heart will not do. 
He must give you a completely new heart. 
God doesn’t just patch you up when you come to Him. 
The Bible says, “Create in me a ??clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.” Psalm 51:10.
And in Ezekiel 36:26, the Bible says:
“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.”
Would you like to have a new heart? 
Change the whole direction of your living? 
Change your whole moral life? 
Change your affections? 

To: All  (101 of 107) 
 16976.101 in reply to 16976.100 
Posted by: "Gospel from India" 
The Light!
"I have come as light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me may not remain in darkness." John 12:46.
Martin Luther King, Jr. said many profound things during his life, and this one is no different.  
He said, “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.”
Have you ever been in a situation where the darkness was so powerful that light could not overcome it? 
I remember touring a cave when all the lights were turned off. I couldn’t see a thing. 
I couldn’t even see my hand in front of my face! 
And then the guide simply lit a match – one match – and we could see all over the cave-- because darkness cannot overcome the light.
Jesus says He is the Light of the world-- the embodiment of how to know God and how to live life. 
You may feel your life is engulfed in darkness. You may feel bewildered at not having discovered the answer to life. 
Invite Christ into your life and the light will be turned on-- no matter how much darkness you’ve experienced. 
Life will begin to make sense and you’ll be filled with hope and understanding.
Here’s more good news. 
When we do this-Jesus says we can be a light to others by pointing people who are in the dark to the light…the Light of Christ.

To: All  (102 of 107) 
 16976.102 in reply to 16976.101 
 "Gospel from India" 
It’s depressing!
"...I came that they might have life, and have it abundantly."John 10:10.
“Two teenagers fatally shot last night.”
“A police officer shot and killed.”
“A meth house discovered in an upper middle class neighborhood.”
“Hundreds massacred by militant terrorist group.”
We’re constantly bombarded with bad news on newscast after newscast.. It’s depressing. 
The harsh reality of the daily news challenges those who believe that man is inherently good and the world is getting better.
The Bible tells us the truth. 
Human beings are not innately good and kind, and society is not progressing toward universal peace and harmony. Why, just the opposite is true! 
Man’s sin is a constant reality and if we don’t want to believe it, we can just ignore the news and refuse to lock our doors at night.
There is good news, however. 
God is in control of history and anyone who acknowledges his need for God in Christ holds the key to inner peace and security. 
For in Christ, whether we live or die, we can’t lose. 
Christ gives us the key to eternal life and living this life victoriously.

To: All  (103 of 107) 
 16976.103 in reply to 16976.102 
 "Gospel from India" 
All roads do!
One thing in life is a pretty sure bet. 
If you haven’t been in a really difficult situation, or you’re not currently in one-- then there is probably one waiting for you right around the corner!
When crisis hits, your first urge may be to scream-“What did I do to deserve this punishment?” “Why me?” 
While it’s true that some storms of life are caused by our own sin-- many occur even when we’re not doing anything wrong. 
In fact, we are often right in the middle of God’s will and doing exactly what He asked us to do!
That was the case for the disciples when Jesus told them to get in a boat and row across the Sea of Galilee. 
Even though they were obeying Jesus, they still found themselves in a storm that was so violent they didn’t know if they would even survive. 
But here is the important message from that event – they did survive. With the help of Jesus, they did survive.
Accept the fact that life is not a perfectly smooth ride. The road will sometimes have bumps and potholes and sharp turns. 
All roads do. 
Look upon these tragedies and difficulties as a part of life. 
Turn to Jesus for guidance. Trust in His Word and His promises. 
He will be beside you as you get through the tragedies, as well as the triumphs, in your life.??

To: All  (104 of 107) 
 16976.104 in reply to 16976.103 
 "Gospel from India" 
Do you love God? 
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the greatest commandment.” Matthew 22: 36-38.
We are far too easily wrapped up in OUR-selves, OUR-lives, and OUR plans-- yet God loves us anyway. 
He loves us no matter where we are or what we’ve done. 
God loves us-- when we have no interest in Him, - when we’re running from Him, - and even when we’re drowning in our sins. 
He loves us so much that He sent His son to pay the penalty for OUR sins. What an amazing love!
Christ was the substitutionary sacrifice for our sins. 
In non-church speak that means that Jesus is the bridge. Jesus bridges the gap between sinful man and a Holy God. 
To do this cost Jesus His life on the cross as He took on all our sin and shame. This is the magnitude of God’s love for you and for me. 
And when we begin to understand this incredible love-- we will want to love God back.
So how do we love God? It starts by first encountering God’s love for us. 
Do you know God’s amazing, sacrificial and overwhelming love for you? Don’t wait any longer, because nothing is more important than loving God. 
It’s the heart of Christianity. 1 John 4:19 says, “We love, because He first loved us.” 
Then we want to spend time with God in worship and prayer and Bible study. Then we want to obey God’s commands to show Him we trust Him. 
I hope that you will decide to love God today. And when you do that, you will want to love others

To: All  (105 of 107) 
 16976.105 in reply to 16976.104 
"Gospel from India" 
 He became sin for us!
?There is a day of judgment coming when every man and woman and boy and girl will have to stand before a righteous God to give an account for one thing—what did you do with Jesus Christ?
The Bible says the wages of sin is death Romans 6:23. 
I believe the Bible, that death is coming upon every person in the world who is without God.
God loves us in spite of our sins-
- in spite of the dreadful wickedness of our heart. 
God says, “I love you,” and the Bible teaches that God is a God of mercy, that He’s a God of love, that He’s a God of forgiveness.
He sent His Son to the cross. 
And the Bible teaches that God took all of your sins and all of my sins and laid them on Christ. 
??He became sin for us and His blood was shed. 
That blood was symbolic of His broken heart and His life that was given for you.
I want you to receive Him by an act of faith. 
I want you to trust Him. 
I want you to believe in Him. 
I want you to make Him your own. 
Make Him your Lord, your Master. 
Receive Him as your own. 
This is the Good News..

To: All  (106 of 107) 
 16976.106 in reply to 16976.105 
"Gospel from India" ?
How old are you? 
Before you answer, you might want to consider this: 
The trillions of cells in our bodies are constantly reproducing and replacing themselves. 
The skin on our bodies is replaced every five days. 
The skeletal system is new every three months. 
Ninety-eight percent of the total number of atoms in our body are replaced at the end of a seven-year period. 
So, in one sense, thanks to the amazing regenerative powers of our body, none of us are more than seven years old.
But the Bible offers us something even more amazing. 
It's a renewal that goes far deeper than skin and bones. 
It occurs only once but lasts for all of eternity. 
And we read about it in 2 Corinthians 5:17-19.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:17-19.
Where does this renewal take place?
As a "new creation" what is our relationship with God?
What is our new responsibility as a new creation?
When we receive Christ as our Saviour, the Holy Spirit baptizes (puts, places, immerses) us into the Body of Christ.1 Corinthians 12:13. 
That's what it means to be "in Christ." 
It is in Christ that we find safety from God's wrath that is poured out on sin and those who engage in it. John 3:36.
As a new creation we are to put off the old habits we formed when we were apart from God and put on new habits that are consistent with our new life. Ephesians 4:20-24.
Have you become a "new creation"? 
If you have become a new creation-
- what habits do you need to "put off" so that your life is more consistent with your status as a new creation?
  • Edited March 14, 2018 6:07 pm  by  Dunggate

Navigate this discussion: 1-6 7-16 17-26 ... 77-86 87-96 97-106 107
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.