Endtime Prophecy -  End Times Headlines (25068 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (3329 of 5360) 
 21477.3329 in reply to 21477.3328 
Macy’s Launches Clothing Line For Muslims
Feb 7, 2018 | 0  |     
Macy’s Launches Clothing Line For Muslims
Retailing giant Macy’s will partner with clothing brand Verona Collection to feature a selection of modest, ready-to-wear pieces geared toward Muslim women. The collection’s dresses, tops, cardigans, pants and hijabs will be available beginning Feb. 15 on Macys.com. “Verona Collection is more than a clothing brand. It’s a platform for a community of women to express their personal identity and embrace fashion that makes them feel confident on the inside and outside,”
Lisa Vogl, founder of Verona Collection, said in a news release. Pieces will range from $12.95 to $84.95. The Verona Collection is a product of The Workshop at Macy’s, the retailer’s minority- and women-owned business development program. “Through The Workshop at Macy’s, Lisa shared her vision to create a collection that speaks to a community of women looking for a solution to their fashion needs,” said Cassandra Jones, senior vice president of Macy’s Fashion. 

Reply   Options 

To: All  (3330 of 5360) 
 21477.3330 in reply to 21477.3329 

Rick Wiles of TruNews rebukes supporters of Israel!
Feb 7, 2018 | 5  |     
Genesis 12:1-3 –  Now the Lord had said to Abram: “Get out of your country, From your family And from your father’s house, To a land that I will show you. 2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
On a recent episode of TruNews with host and founder Rick Wiles, The topic of discussion was the scathing rebuke of “Christian Zionism”, which according to Rick Wiles is the support of the Nation of Israel. In the episode, he issues a challenge to those who prefer the reclaiming of the land of Israel over the Cross of Christ. Wiles goes on to say “As churches in Jerusalem are being forced out of places of worship by the Israeli government, where is the outcry of the American church to the persecution of Christians? Watch the video below for the entire segment. Do you agree with Rick Wiles or Disagree?

To: All  (3331 of 5360) 
 21477.3331 in reply to 21477.3330 

Muslim Bans Christian Prison Chaplain Without Warning, Citing ‘Extreme’ Views
Feb 7, 2018 | 0  |     
Muslim Bans Christian Prison Chaplain Without Warning, Citing ‘Extreme’ Views
A highly-respected Christian volunteer chaplain at HMP Brixton has been removed from chaplaincy work, and an internationally-respected Christian course banned by a Muslim senior chaplain, in an attempt to wipe out “Christian domination” at Brixton prison. Pastor Paul Song moved to the U.K. from South Korea in 1992 and began working as a full-time minister at London Shepherd Church in 1996. In 1998, he started using his one day off each week to volunteer alongside 15 other Christians at HMP Brixton, and he was taken on as a chaplain at the prison on March 1, 1998.

Paul and others started running the internationally-respected Alpha course at HMP Brixton in 1998, and have been doing so for nearly 20 years. In recent times they also ran the “Just10” course created by Canon J. John—all with the blessing of the former senior chaplain, Reverend Phillip Chadder. The demand for the courses was considerable, with around 70 prisoners signing up for each course, and waiting lists having to be created. Over the 19 years, the volunteer chaplain developed strong relationships with the prisoners, the senior chaplain and other staff, and many prisoners became Christians and had their lives transformed. 
READ MORE https://www.charismanews.com/world/69497-muslim-bans-christian-prison-chaplain-without-warning-citing-extreme-views

To: All  (3332 of 5360) 
 21477.3332 in reply to 21477.3331 

Woman Disfigured in Church Bombing Had Miraculous Vision of Jesus!
Feb 7, 2018 | 0  |     
Woman Disfigured in Church Bombing Had Miraculous Vision of Jesus!
When Samiha Tawfiq Awad and her husband Qalini went to church Sunday morning December 11, 2016, they didn’t expect to come face to face with death. The couple did what they did every Sunday – go to St. Peter’s church in Cairo, Egypt and worship the Lord according to the Coptic traditions of their ancestors. All of that suddenly changed when a terrorist ran into the church just before 10 a.m. and blew himself up.
Qalini called out to his wife in the panic and destruction but didn’t find her until hours after she was taken to the hospital. “She won’t survive,” the doctors told him. The bomb blast killed 25 people and severely disfigured Samiha’s face, yet she defied the doctors who expected her to die and miraculously survived. Samiha has since fully recovered and is back home with her husband. “The doctors might’ve given up on Samiha, but God had another plan!” Qalini later told Open Doors. 
READ MORE http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2018/february/woman-disfigured-in-church-bombing-has-miraculous-vision-of-jesus

To: All  (3333 of 5360) 
 21477.3333 in reply to 21477.3332 

Feb 7, 2018 | 5  |     
Genesis 12:1-3 –  Now the Lord had said to Abram: “Get out of your country, From your family And from your father’s house, To a land that I will show you. 2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
On a recent episode of TruNews with host and founder Rick Wiles, The topic of discussion was the scathing rebuke of “Christian Zionism”, which according to Rick Wiles is the support of the Nation of Israel. In the episode, he issues a challenge to those who prefer the reclaiming of the land of Israel over the Cross of Christ. Wiles goes on to say “As churches in Jerusalem are being forced out of places of worship by the Israeli government, where is the outcry of the American church to the persecution of Christians? Watch the video below for the entire segment. Do you agree with Rick Wiles or Disagree?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=2RiwqTjy_eo

To: All  (3334 of 5360) 
 21477.3334 in reply to 21477.3333 

Ken Ham Event at Oklahoma University Canceled Due to LGBT Group Complaint
Feb 7, 2018 | 0  |     
Ken Ham Event at Oklahoma University Canceled Due to LGBT Group Complaint
An event with Creation Museum CEO and President Ken Ham as the featured speaker has been dropped by the University of Central Oklahoma after an LGBT campus group complained about his beliefs. “So the name ‘Ken Ham’ seems to invoke fear in the hearts and minds of the increasingly intolerant LGBTQ movement,” Ham wrote on Facebook on Tuesday.
“Pressure from a professor leading the LGBTQ group at the University of Central Oklahoma has resulted in my invitation to give a presentation on campus being cancelled, even though the university signed a contract. So much for ‘toleration’ and ignoring the university’s promise for free inquiry and expression.” Paul Blair, pastor of Fairview Baptist Church in Edmond, Oklahoma, who worked with a campus student group to arrange Ham’s speech at Constitution Hall, revealed that the university spends tax dollars on other events, such as drag queen shows and a “Safe Sex Carnival.” 
READ MORE https://www.christianpost.com/news/ken-ham-event-at-okla-univ-canceled-due-to-lgbt-group-univ-sponsors-drag-queen-safe-sex-carnival-216727/

To: All  (3335 of 5360) 
 21477.3335 in reply to 21477.3334 

Computer virus cripples city in Dallas for second day in a row!
Feb 7, 2018 | 0  |     
Computer virus cripples city in Dallas for second day in a row!
For the second day, a computer virus has disrupted or slowed systems at the City of Dallas. Users looking to access online library searches, or pay tickets online were greeted with a frustrating message: technical difficulties. “There is not a safe that hasn’t been cracked,” says Keith Barthold, CEO of DKB Innovative  with a wry laugh. Not exactly comforting words. But, the warning from the local cybersecurity expert is at least timely.
“There are a lot of bad guys out there trying to get data, disrupt and take down organizations,” says Barthold, often he says simply to “create chaos.” A city spokesperson tells CBS 11 no personal data has been compromised and that responses to 911 calls weren’t delayed. However, the police Computer Aided Dispatch system was disrupted for a time on Monday as city staffers worked on a fix. A spokesperson says the CAD system was back up and running by Monday evening. But, the problems for other departments continued into Tuesday. So what’s a city to do? 
READ MORE  http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/02/06/computer-virus-disrupts-city/

To: All  (3336 of 5360) 
 21477.3336 in reply to 21477.3335 

Actor Stephen Baldwin Says ‘You Can’t Be Pro-Choice and Call Yourself a Follower of Jesus Christ’
Feb 7, 2018 | 0  |     
Actor Stephen Baldwin Says ‘You Can’t Be Pro-Choice and Call Yourself a Follower of Jesus Christ’
Actor Stephen Baldwin came to the Faithwire headquarters on Thursday, where he delivered a powerful and convicting pro-life message, arguing that the Bible is clear and unchanging and that the scriptures take a firmly pro-life stance.  “The Bible’s very clear. The word never changes. … You can’t be pro-choice and call yourself a follower of Jesus Christ, doesn’t go together,” Baldwin said during a Facebook Live. “It’s a fact. It’s a simple common sense fact. So, anybody who hears me say that and goes, ‘Well, hey I’m
… this type of Christian or this denomination and in our church … it’s acceptable.’ I’m just going to say, ‘Well, whatever they’re teaching you according to God’s word that has allowed you to believe that is incorrect.’ It’s very simple.” And Baldwin, who also spoke about his new Russia Today show, titled, “The Great American Pilgrimage,” wasn’t done there, as he mentioned the recent failure of the U.S. Senate to pass a bill that would ban abortions at 20 weeks, arguing that there is “scientific evidence that shows an infant at 20 weeks feels pain.” 
READ MORE http://www.faithwire.com/2018/02/02/actor-stephen-baldwin-you-cant-be-pro-choice-and-call-yourself-a-follower-of-jesus-christ/

To: All  (3337 of 5360) 
 21477.3337 in reply to 21477.3336 

Feb 7, 2018 | 0  |     

Actor Stephen Baldwin came to the Faithwire headquarters on Thursday, where he delivered a powerful and convicting pro-life message, arguing that the Bible is clear and unchanging and that the scriptures take a firmly pro-life stance.  “The Bible’s very clear. The word never changes. … You can’t be pro-choice and call yourself a follower of Jesus Christ, doesn’t go together,” Baldwin said during a Facebook Live. “It’s a fact. It’s a simple common sense fact. So, anybody who hears me say that and goes, ‘Well, hey I’m

… this type of Christian or this denomination and in our church … it’s acceptable.’ I’m just going to say, ‘Well, whatever they’re teaching you according to God’s word that has allowed you to believe that is incorrect.’ It’s very simple.” And Baldwin, who also spoke about his new Russia Today show, titled, “The Great American Pilgrimage,” wasn’t done there, as he mentioned the recent failure of the U.S. Senate to pass a bill that would ban abortions at 20 weeks, arguing that there is “scientific evidence that shows an infant at 20 weeks feels pain.” 
READ MORE http://www.faithwire.com/2018/02/02/actor-stephen-baldwin-you-cant-be-pro-choice-and-call-yourself-a-follower-of-jesus-christ/

To: All  (3338 of 5360) 
 21477.3338 in reply to 21477.3337 

Mystery Woman Risks Life to Convert North Koreans Trapped in Labor Camps
Feb 7, 2018 | 0  |     
Mystery Woman Risks Life to Convert North Koreans Trapped in Labor Camps
A North Korean defector has recalled her harrowing experience of spending time in one of the communist nation’s notorious labor camps. Incredibly, despite her horrific ordeal, she ended up coming to Jesus during her period of incarceration.  Esther, who has had her name changed for security reasons, told religious freedom charity Open Doors that she and the other inmates were “treated like animals” and that there were 40 of them crammed into a two-by-two cell. Despite the dire situation, Esther said
she was profoundly impacted by a Christian woman who somehow held onto her faith through the horrific treatment they endured. “At one point, I gave her a little push and asked her ‘Hey, what’s going on with you? Why are you so calm?’” Esther explained. “She answered ‘When I was in China, God treated me like a princess.’” “I looked at her. She was a fragile, old lady. Why would anyone treat her like a princess? I mocked her, ‘Okay, I want to be a princess too.’” “‘Alright,’ she said. ‘Just pray like me’. I played along. So she went ‘Thank you, God, for everything. Do what you wish. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.’” READ MORE http://www.faithwire.com/2018/02/06/just-pray-like-me-mystery-woman-risks-life-to-convert-north-koreans-trapped-in-labor-camps/

Navigate this discussion: 1-8 9-18 19-28 ... 3309-3318 3319-3328 3329-3338 3339-3348 3349-3358 ... 5339-5348 5349-5358 5359-5360
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.