Current Event News -  Relationship Mueller Russia . . . Trump (51070 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: sparrow153  (5960 of 6392) 
 22935.5960 in reply to 22935.5949 

sparrow153 said...

BG311 said...

replacing Sessions. He has some options available

Putting the cart before the horse?

Insider: Jeff Sessions will be FIRED in 74 days!?
Tensions are rising between Donald Trump and Jeff Sessions... and one insider is saying that Sessions' days are already numbered. Read More
August 24, 2018

Reply   Options 

To: sparrow153  (5961 of 6392) 
 22935.5961 in reply to 22935.5950 
  1. DiGenova: Sessions 'Doesn't Understand His Job' and ...

DiGenova: Sessions 'Doesn't Understand His Job' and 'Should Resign After Elections'
    Fox News Insider

19 hours ago · Former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova said Thursday on a charged "Hannity" interview that Attorney General Jeff Sessions does not understand his job and should give President Trump the "courtesy ...

2. Hannity | Sean Hannity | Fox News Channel

www.foxnews.com/shows/hannity.html

Hannity on Fox News Channel - follow Sean Hannity Weekdays at 9 PM/ET as he brings you tough talk, no punches pulled, ... Joe diGenova: Jeff Sessions has no command presence.

3. Joe diGenova: Jeff Sessions has no command presence | On ...

Joe diGenova: Jeff Sessions has no command presence
    FOX News Video

19 hours ago · ... attorneys Joe diGenova and David Schoen react on 'Hannity.' ... Joe diGenova: Jeff Sessions has no command presence. ... ©2018 FOX News Network, LLC.

To: All  (5962 of 6392) 
 22935.5962 in reply to 22935.5950 
  • Edited August 24, 2018 5:48 pm  by  BG311

To: Butchking  (5963 of 6392) 
 22935.5963 in reply to 22935.5962 

Butch,

Please see the previous post.

To: sparrow153  (5964 of 6392) 
 22935.5964 in reply to 22935.5963 

To: sparrow153  (5965 of 6392) 
 22935.5965 in reply to 22935.5955 

sparrow153 said...

This is not my understanding at all!  It was Jeff Sessions who appointed Huber, not Rosenstein.

Yes, Sessions did appoint Huber.  But he is recused from all things Russian and Clinton.  That means Huber would have to report to Rosenstein because the IG report that has been made public except for some information that is classified was about those two items: Russia and Clinton.

sparrow153 said...

I refuse to join this public lynching of Jeff Sessions.

My communication isn't meant to be participating in any public lynching but only to be clear about what is actually taking place.  President Trump and Attorney General Sessions are victims of the Liberal Democrats and DOJ/FBI Clinton and Obama loyalists who vehemently oppose President Trump.  They will do anything to remove him from office.  Most of them are afraid of the power that President Trump now has to expose the corruption and unlawful actions of those in prior administrations.

The Liberal Democrats set Sessions up during the confirmation hearings.  Every time Sessions has gone before the Congress he has done extremely well.  But being the honorable man that he is Rosenstein and others who are members of the Deep State advised him that he needed to recuse himself.  It was part of their plan to harm the President.  Yet, the regulation stated for his recusal doesn't call for it because there was no crime being investigated.  They advised Sessions to recuse himself for their purposes not in the interest of what was good for the USA and its citizens.  And, those involved with the investigation are far more conflicted than Sessions who had no real legal reason for his recusal yet they have multiple reasons to recuse themselves.

• Edited August 24, 2018 6:36 pm  by  BG311

To: BG311  (5966 of 6392) 
 22935.5966 in reply to 22935.5963 

I don't know what the story on Sessions is. There are several possibilities and none of them are good. In a previous post, it was mentioned that Sessions days were now numbered. I think they were "numbered" as soon as President Trump found out about the trick bag he put Trump in.

Anyway, Sessions is just a small player in the overall scheme of things, a minnow in a tank full of sharks(Mueller and company) along with one giant whale who is the all important figure, President Trump, and if Trump's satisfied with someone's job performance then so am I. and if he's not pleased with someone, then neither am I.

To: BG311  (5967 of 6392) 
 22935.5967 in reply to 22935.5965 

BG311 said...

That means Huber would have to report to Rosenstein

Says who?

To: Butchking  (5968 of 6392) 
 22935.5968 in reply to 22935.5957 

Thanks, Butch.

On Hannity former US Attorney Joe DiGenova stated that he has told DOJ/FBI he doesn't believe the people there are capable of doing what they are accused of doing.

To: All  (5969 of 6392) 
 22935.5969 in reply to 22935.5960 

Insider: Jeff Sessions will be FIRED in 74 days!?

President Donald Trump escalated his feud with Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Friday, pressing him to investigate those who are probing his administration — and one insider is predicting the end of Sessions run as Attorney General right after the election.

Responding to Sessions’ declaration that he would not be influenced by politics, Trump tweeted that Sessions must “look into all of the corruption on the ‘other side,’” adding: “Come on Jeff, you can do it, the country is waiting!”

Sen. Lindsey Graham predicted on Thursday that it is “very likely” that Sessions will be fired by Trump following the 2018 midterm elections.

Sponsored: This document is WAY too dangerous to Obama

The president’s tweets marked the second day of a highly public spat between Trump and his attorney general.

Earlier this week, Trump accused Sessions of failing to take control of the Justice Department. Sessions responded back Thursday, saying that he and his department “will not be improperly influenced by political considerations.”

Republican members of Congress have long advised Trump that firing Sessions — especially before the midterm elections — would be deeply damaging to the party.

Graham, who in March said firing Sessions would “blow up” the Judiciary Committee, has been shifting his tone.

Sponsored: Have you tried this finger trick?

“I think there will come a time, sooner rather than later, where it will be time to have a new face and a fresh voice at the Department of Justice,” he told reporters on Thursday. “Clearly, Attorney General Jeff Sessions doesn’t have the confidence of the president.”

In the past year, Trump has publicly and privately vented over Sessions’ decision to recuse himself from the federal Russia-collusion investigation because he’d worked on Trump’s campaign. Trump, who blames that decision for the eventual appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller, told “Fox and Friends” host Ainsley Earhardt that Sessions “never took control of the Justice Department and it’s a sort of an incredible thing.”

“What kind of man is this?” Trump asked.

“You know the only reason I gave him the job? Because I felt loyalty, he was an original supporter,” Trump said of Sessions, an Alabama Republican who was the first senator to endorse Trump’s bid.

Sponsored:

Sessions has made clear to associates that he has no intention of leaving his job voluntarily despite Trump’s constant criticism.

“I took control of the Department of Justice the day I was sworn in, which is why we have had unprecedented success at effectuating the President’s agenda,” he said. Sessions said that while he’s attorney general of the department “will not be improperly influenced by political considerations. I demand the highest standards, and where they are not met, I take action.”

Some critics suggest that Session should step down from his post, rather than be fired.

Do you believe Jeff Sessions needs to resign? Share your opinions below —

Do you believe Jeff Sessions needs to resign?

Share your opinions below --

–Kylie Handler is a news editor for The Horn News

Navigate this discussion: 1-9 10-19 20-29 ... 5940-5949 5950-5959 5960-5969 5970-5979 5980-5989 ... 6370-6379 6380-6389 6390-6392
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.