Current Event News -  Florida Shooter - White Supremacist? (480 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 52) 

Florida Shooter 'Trained With White Supremacists'; at Least Four Jews Among Those Killed
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/florida-shooter-trained-with-white-supremacists-1.5824533?
The white supremacist group wants Florida to become a white ethno-state ¦ Jewish victims include two first-year students, a senior and a teacher

The Associated Press, JTA and Haaretz Feb 15, 2018 8:55 PM
 comments      Zen  Subscribe now
  Shareshare on facebook    Tweet  send via email  reddit  stumbleupon
Photo provided by the Broward County Jail shows Nikolas Cruz, a former student who opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., Feb. 14, 2018, killing more than a dozen people and injuring several. 
Photo provided by the Broward County Jail shows Nikolas Cruz, a former student who opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., Feb. 14, 2018.AP
Suspected Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz made 'very disturbing' social media posts
'Dead bodies, blood and smoke': Eyewitnesses recount carnage at Florida high school shooting
'It's chaos here': Florida synagogue holds healing service after 17 killed in school shooting
The 19-year-old man suspected of killing at least 17 people at a Florida high school had participated in paramilitary training with a white nationalist militia, the Republic of Florida's leader said on Thursday. 

Four Jewish students and staff were among the victims: First-year students Jaime Guttenberg and Alyssa Alhadeff, senior Meadow Pollack and Scott Beigel, a geography teacher who saved students’ lives by closing a door as he was shot.

"He had some involvement with the Clearwater Republic of Florida cell at some point," Jordan Jereb said in a telephone interview about the suspected shooter, Nikolas Cruz. 

Jereb told The Associated Press that he did not know Cruz personally and that "he acted on his own behalf" and is "solely responsible for what he just did."

The group wants Florida to become its own white ethno-state. Jereb said his organization holds "spontaneous random demonstrations" and tries not to participate in the modern world.

He also said Cruz had "trouble with a girl" and that he believed the timing of the attack, on Valentine's Day, was not a coincidence.

In a national address from the White House, President Donald Trump said he wanted America's children to know, "You are never alone, and you never will be."

He said no child should have to go to school in fear of getting killed. He planned to travel to Florida meet with victims' families, explore how to better secure schools and to "tackle the difficult issue of mental health."

At no point did Trump mention guns or how to control them.

Cruz legally purchased the AR-15 used in the attack about a year ago, law enforcement officials told the AP. The officials, not authorized to discuss this publicly, spoke on condition of anonymity. Federal law allows people 18 and older to legally purchase long guns, including this kind of assault weapon.

FBI agent Rob Lasky said the agency investigated a 2017 YouTube comment posted with the screen name Nikolas Cruz that said "I'm going to be a professional school shooter." Lasky said the FBI did a database review, but couldn't determine the time or location of the post, or the true identity of the person making the comment.

Ben Bennight, whose YouTube username is "BenTheBondsman," posted a video Wednesday saying he had spotted the comment on Sept. 24, took a screenshot, flagged it for YouTube and called an FBI office in Mississippi to report it. He said two FBI agents visited him the next day.

"I knew that I couldn't just ignore that," Bennight said. The FBI called him again Wednesday within about two hours of the shooting, and one agent interviewed him in person, he said.

"Basically they're going to have to get with YouTube about where the comment originated, but I think they already know," he said.

Authorities offered no immediate details about a possible motive, except to say that Cruz had been kicked out of the high school, which has about 3,000 students. Students who knew him described a volatile teenager whose strange behavior had caused others to end friendships with him.

Reply   Options 

To: Dunggate  (2 of 52) 
 25817.2 in reply to 25817.1 

When it comes to the extremes of either side, there is really very little difference between the two. 

To: Gracievian  (3 of 52) 
 25817.3 in reply to 25817.2 

Gracievian said...

When it comes to the extremes of either side, there is really very little difference between the two. 

Thank you for your comment.

As I have mentioned to you before I only bring the articles. I know very little of what happens in USA

Elaine

To: All  (4 of 52) 
 25817.4 in reply to 25817.3 
Marco Rubio Slams Dems For Spreading Misinformation About Florida Shooting
By Gary Maher - February 15, 20180118
As soon as the shooting happened in Florida, Democrats immediately rushed to make it political and blame Republicans for the deaths of school children.

However, Marco Rubio called out the Democrats for their bullsh*t.

Rubio argued that it is the wrong time to have a control debate “only because people don’t — they don’t know how this happened, I mean, who this person is, what motivated them, how did they get ahold of the weapon that they used for this attack,” said Rubio on Fox News Channel’s “Special Report.”

RELATED: Barack Obama WAS Given the Trump Dossier (VIDEO)
“I think it’s important to know all of that before you jump to conclusions that there’s some law that we could have passed that could have prevented it. And there may be, but shouldn’t we at least know the facts?” said Rubio.

“And so, I think that we can always have that debate, but if you’re going to have the debate about this particular incident, you should know the facts of that incident before you run out and prescribe some law you claim could have prevented it,” he said.

“I’ve seen a lot of that on television, and maybe there is a law that could have prevented this instance, but we don’t know that, and neither do they,” he said.

Do you think he’s right?

Check out the video below.

Fox News
?
@FoxNews
.@marcorubio on reaction to FL school shooting: "People don't know how this happened: who this person is, what motivated them...I think it's important to know all of that before you jump to conclusions that there's some law that we could have passed that could have prevented it."

11:30 PM - Feb 14, 2018
2,382 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
There is only one law that would have stopped this shooting and that is “confiscate every gun in the U.S.” – and that ain’t never going to happen. The reason there can be no debate is because of the lies from the Left.

TRENDING: Obama Broke 78 Laws As President… Here’s The List
ABC nightly news told a flat-out lie about there being 18 school shootings since the beginning of the year – their shootings include self-inflicted gunshot wounds, shooting in windows, and other shootings that have nothing to do with students – so hard to debate when you start off with lies.

To: Dunggate  (5 of 52) 
 25817.5 in reply to 25817.4 

Elaine,

The far left wants more than gun control.  A friend and supporter of Obama who was part of his administration stated clearly what the far left really wants.  They want the government to confiscate all guns from American citizens so only those in control of the government have access to guns.  They want total control over the population and, as you know, the Globalists has as part of their agenda to depopulate and control population by whatever means necessary.  That fact is the reason that they are for abortion on demand and have restricted some medical services from senior citizens.

Perhaps the left will get their way during the coming Tribulation/Great Tribulation.  I'm so thankful that those of us who are saved will be in heaven in the presence of God and His pure love but from that dreadful time begins.

To: Gracievian  (6 of 52) 
 25817.6 in reply to 25817.2 

"When it comes to the extremes of either side, there is really very little difference between the two."

I think it was Sitting Bull who said there are two dogs living within each human being, one is love, one is hate. Someone asked him, which dog rules? He answered the one you feed the most.

Point being, on the extreme far right, there are many who are fed a constant diet of hate, however, on the far left, look at the potential numbers of people also being fed a daily barrage of hate from the "news" media, and unfortunately, it's not confined to only the far left, but our entire society as well, ever drawing in more adherents to this satanic doctrine of devils. 
And this of course is being spurred on by Satan, since he knows that united we stand, but, divided we fall, and in my opinion, his greatest objective at this point in time, could well be the destruction of the United STates, a major thorn in his side and the side of the massive amounts of New World Order people out there, many,many of them in powerful positions of influence and unbelievably large amounts of money. The odds are overwhelmingly in their favor, but God................................

To: ButchG  (7 of 52) 
 25817.7 in reply to 25817.6 

ButchG said...

I think it was Sitting Bull who said there are two dogs living within each human being, one is love, one is hate. Someone asked him, which dog rules? He answered the one you feed the most.

Point being, on the extreme far right, there are many who are fed a constant diet of hate, however, on the far left, look at the potential numbers of people also being fed a daily barrage of hate from the "news" media, and unfortunately, it's not confined to only the far left, but our entire society as well, ever drawing in more adherents to this satanic doctrine of devils. 
And this of course is being spurred on by Satan, since he knows that united we stand, but, divided we fall, and in my opinion, his greatest objective at this point in time, could well be the destruction of the United STates, a major thorn in his side and the side of the massive amounts of New World Order people out there, many,many of them in powerful positions of influence and unbelievably large amounts of money. The odds are overwhelmingly in their favor, but God................................

Hi Butch I commend you on what you have brought. I didn't think of it, excellent.

Blessings Elaine

To: BG311  (8 of 52) 
 25817.8 in reply to 25817.5 

Brenda,

From what I know there has been guns in America since Wild Bill Hickok, It appears to be only the past few years things have got worse everywhere in fact. We don't have guns here in Britain, but if you wanted to get one I'm sure there would be someone in the know who would get one for you. I feel all isa matter of parenting and the company they keep. Here in UK the problem other than Terrorists is knives. 

Yes we are so thankful we will not be here as can imagine how terrible will be during the Tribulation.

Blessings Elaine

• Edited February 16, 2018 10:35 am  by  Dunggate

To: ButchG  (9 of 52) 
 25817.9 in reply to 25817.6 

Excellent post, Butch!

It just received a 5-star rating from me.

To: All  (10 of 52) 
 25817.10 in reply to 25817.1 
FBI Failed to Act on January 5, 2018,
 Tip About Florida School Shooter Nikolas Cruz
This photo posted on the Instagram account of Nikolas Cruz shows weapons lying on a bed. Cruz was charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder on Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018, the day after opening fire with a semi-automatic weapon in the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla. (Instagram via AP)Broward County Jail and Instagram via AP
by CHARLIE SPIERING16 Feb 20188,536

The FBI admits it failed to act on a warning about Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz when informed about potentially dangerous behavior.
The warning came from a person close to Cruz on an anonymous FBI tipline warning about his possession of a gun, his disturbing social media posts, and his desire to kill people, according to the FBI.

The tip-off was delivered on January 5, 2018.

The information was not sent to the FBI Miami field office, which the FBI blamed on a failure to act under “established protocols.”

“We are still investigating the facts,” FBI Director Christopher Wray said in a statement. “I am committed to getting to the bottom of what happened in this particular matter.”

Wray added that it was the FBI’s job to “act properly and quickly” when informed of troubling behavior by the public.

He expressed “regret” for the additional pain that the information would have for families and friends of those Cruz killed.

“All of the men and women of the FBI are dedicated to keeping the American people safe, and are relentlessly committed to improving all that we do and how we do it.”

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-50 51-52
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.