General -  Tone Down The Jesus Stuff (32 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 

Many People Have Asked Me To 'Tone Down The Jesus Stuff.' I'm Going To Do The Opposite.

By Matt Walsh

One of the most common complaints I hear from readers is that my writing is too religious. Borrowing a phrase from an email I just read, I am guilty of “injecting religion into everything.” I need to “tone down the religious talk,” according to a guy on Twitter. “Please cool it with the Jesus stuff,” someone else recently told me. I was informed by many people that the piece I wrote last week about fathers was “ruined” because I “brought God into it.” Some of the commenters here have given me the moniker “Pastor Walsh,” because only pastors talk about religion, I guess. I have even noticed, unsurprisingly, that many of the people who lodge these complaints often declare themselves to be Christian. In America today, nobody hates hearing about Christianity more than a Christian.

More - many-people-have-asked-me-tone-down-jesus-matt-walsh

Image result for images of jesus risen

Luke 24:1-12 

Now upon the first [day] of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain [others] with them

This member stands with Israel! 

"All posts are for "Fair Use" only"  

Reply   Options 

To: Abiathar DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 2) 
 25978.2 in reply to 25978.1 

Abiathar said...

Many People Have Asked Me To 'Tone Down The Jesus Stuff.' I'm Going To Do The Opposite.

Amen!  Me, too.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.