General -  Saudi Prince Says: Turkey Evil (42 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 6) 
Saudi Prince Says Turkey Part of 'Triangle of Evil,' Egyptian Media Reports
https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/saudi-prince-says-turkey-part-of-triangle-of-evil-egyptian-media-1.5885914?Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's reported comments reflect Saudi Arabia's deep suspicion of President Tayyip Erdogan
Reuters Mar 07, 2018 3:59 PM
  0comments      Zen  Subscribe now
  41share on facebook    Tweet  send via email  reddit  stumbleupon
BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS: More details soon.
Saudi Arabia gives Air India overflight rights for its Israel routes, claims Netanyahu
Protests and lunch with the Queen await Saudi Arabia's millennial crown prince in the U.K.
Saudi Arabia's powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has described Turkey as part of a "triangle of evil" along with Iran and hardline Islamist groups, Egypt's Al-Shorouk newspaper reported on Wednesday.
The Saudi prince also accused Turkey of trying to reinstate the Islamic Caliphate, abolished nearly a century ago when the Ottoman Empire collapsed.
Read more: Protests and lunch with the Queen await Saudi Arabia's millennial crown prince in the U.K.
His reported comments reflect Saudi Arabia's deep suspicion of President Tayyip Erdogan, whose ruling AK Party has its roots in Islamist politics and who has allied his country with Qatar in its dispute with Saudi Arabia and some other Gulf states.
Turkey has also worked with Iran, Saudi Arabia's arch-rival in the Middle East, to try to reduce fighting in northern Syria in recent months, and Iranian and Turkish military chiefs exchanged visits last year.
Al-Shorouk quoted Prince Mohammed as saying "the contemporary triangle of evil comprises Iran, Turkey and extremist religious groups."
The prince spoke to Egyptian newspaper editors during a visit to Cairo, on his first foreign trip since becoming heir to the oil exporting giant last year.
He said the dispute with Qatar could be long-lasting, comparing it to the U.S. embargo of Cuba imposed 60 years ago, but played down its impact, dismissing the Gulf emirate as "smaller than a Cairo street".
Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt and Bahrain cut diplomatic and trade links with Qatar last June, suspending air and shipping routes with the world’s biggest exporter of liquefied natural gas, which is home to the region’s biggest U.S. military base.
However, Prince Salman said Qatar would not be barred from attending an Arab summit hosted by Saudi Arabia later this month. 
Reuters

Reply   Options 

To: Dunggate  (2 of 6) 
 25986.2 in reply to 25986.1 

Dunggate said...

Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt and Bahrain cut diplomatic and trade links with Qatar last June, suspending air and shipping routes with the world’s biggest exporter of liquefied natural gas, which is home to the region’s biggest U.S. military base.

Hi Elaine:

Some interesting developments taking place in the middle east now.  Saudi Arabia making new ties with Egypt, Jordan and Israel.  Israel current ships natural gas to both Jordan and Egypt.  It could be oil to Jordan.  Saudi Arabia is dependent upon their oil industry.  This is what Russia is interested in, oil and gas.  Saudi Arabia is afraid of Iran. They are in the planning stages of building a huge city on the Red Sea area with a bridge over the Red Sea connecting to the Sinai Peninsula. 

I have not looked at this proposed new city on any map, but it seems to me it will be above Medina AND above Midian and the real Mountain. of God, Jabel el Lawz, very close to the back door of Israel at the Port of Eliat.  I know some of this is misspelled.   I am just visualizing this all in my head right now.

sparrow

To: sparrow153  (3 of 6) 
 25986.3 in reply to 25986.2 

sparrow153 said...

Dunggate said...

Hi Elaine:

Some interesting developments taking place in the middle east now.  Saudi Arabia making new ties with Egypt, Jordan and Israel.  Israel current ships natural gas to both Jordan and Egypt.  It could be oil to Jordan.  Saudi Arabia is dependent upon their oil industry.  This is what Russia is interested in, oil and gas.  Saudi Arabia is afraid of Iran. They are in the planning stages of building a huge city on the Red Sea area with a bridge over the Red Sea connecting to the Sinai Peninsula. 

I have not looked at this proposed new city on any map, but it seems to me it will be above Medina AND above Midian and the real Mountain. of God, Jabel el Lawz, very close to the back door of Israel at the Port of Eliat.  I know some of this is misspelled.   I am just visualizing this all in my head right now.

Hi sparrow,

I follow your map area in my mindseye. Another interesting happening is Saudi crown Prince visit to UK Wednesday this week for 3 days, to talk of ARMS? trade to boost their Security.  It was not an official visit but he did meet with our Queen. 

There was a big stink from Jeremy Corbyn shouting match with PM Theresa May which I watched on the News of the live Parliament sitting. PM May held her own. There was  en-route placards held against the trade with Saudi, much adoo of the Humanitarian rights to be addressed in Saudi.

I just googled to find some News of this.

Security, trade top agenda as Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince visits UK
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/07/europe/saudi-crown-prince-uk-visit-intl/index.html

Here is something else I noted on Google.
Eight controversial state visits to the UK
As calls grow for Donald Trump's state visit to be canned, here are eight other controversial leaders who came to meet the Queen.
https://news.sky.com/story/five-controversial-state-visits-to-the-uk-10748635

Elaine

To: Dunggate  (4 of 6) 
 25986.4 in reply to 25986.3 

Hi Elaine:

I have to wrap my head around all of this.  It seems Saudi Arabia is moving south forming new alliances, and with the western nations, and, yes, with Israel.

sparrow

To: sparrow153  (5 of 6) 
 25986.5 in reply to 25986.4 

sparrow153 said...

Hi Elaine:

I have to wrap my head around all of this.  It seems Saudi Arabia is moving south forming new alliances, and with the western nations, and, yes, with Israel.

sparrow

When you get your head round it let me know.

Elaine

To: Dunggate  (6 of 6) 
 25986.6 in reply to 25986.5 

For sure!  But, it looks like we are on the right track!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.