Elaine's Corner and UK -  Delrifkah - A Hebrew sage might say ...  (38623 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1922 of 2268) 
 6289.1922 in reply to 6289.1921 
A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
No physician can heal the wounds inflicted by the tongue, except the GREAT PHYSICIAN. 

NEW COVENANT JUDGMENT       
"When the LORD JESUS is revealed from heaven with HIS mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know GOD, and on those who do not obey the Gospel of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the LORD and from the glory of HIS power, when HE comes, in that Day, to be glorified in HIS saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed." [2 Thessalonians 1. 7 - 10] 

Many critics contend that the OLD COVENANT and NEW COVENANT are inconsistent — the OLD COVENANT being filled with harsh condemnations of human sin and warnings of the coming DIVINE Judgment; the NEW COVENANT emphasizes the Grace and Love of the ALMIGHTY ETERNAL ONE.  However, the OLD COVENANT unquestionably contains numerous testimonies of love, mercy and lovingkindness of our MAGNIFICENT CREATOR GOD. "The LORD is merciful, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in mercy and steadfast love." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In the same way, the most striking and fearsome warnings and prophecies of judgment to come are found in the NEW COVENANT.  "For the time has come for judgment to begin at the House of GOD; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the GOSPEL OF GOD? Now, if the righteous one is scarcely saved, where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?" [1 Peter 4. 17 - 18]   There will be an eternal separation from the TENDER, LOVING SAVIOR for all who reject HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH and HIS saving grace.  The LORD Y’SHUA HIMSELF uttered more warnings of future hell than anyone else recorded in either the OLD or NEW COVENANTS.  The RIGHTEOUS JUDGE will say to "those on the left hand — Depart from ME, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels." [Matthew 25. 41]   Jude spoke of ungodly men "for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever." [Jude 13] 

The beloved disciple, John, wrote more to emphasize the love of ALMIGHTY GOD then any other writer.  But, in the Book of Revelation he focuses especially, and in detail, on the coming period of the RIGHTEOUS ONE'S judgment on a rebellious world.  "And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before GOD, and Books were opened. And another Book was opened, which is the BOOK OF LIFE. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the Books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the BOOK OF LIFE was cast into the Lake of Fire." [Revelation 20. 12 - 15] 

The OMNIPOTENT, LOVING, HIGH & EXALTED CREATOR is most gracious and full of mercy, "compassionate longsuffering and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in kindness and faithfulness and truth, extending mercy to the thousandth generation, forgiving iniquity, transgression and sin" to all who receive MESSIAH Y’SHUA.  But "does not overlook or pardon the guilty." [Exodus (Shemot) 34. 6 - 7 Tanakh, Torah]   Unequivocal and inescapable judgment will come to all who refuse the SON OF GOD. 

Oy! such weeping and wailing there will be as the lost are told of their fate. Do not let this be your end. The arms of the AMAZING SAVIOR are extended to you even now. . . run to HIM. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles!
Draw me to YOU with the breath of love, swiftly shall I come to stand within YOUR radiance that I may attain the sweetness of all intimacies in YOUR PRESENCE. 
My soul aches to receive your love. . . only by the tenderness of YOUR PURE LIGHT, MOST HOLY LORD can I  be healed. . . engage my soul in YOUR service that I may taste the ecstasy of YOUR perfect righteousness. "Be'ezrat ha'SHEM (with the help of GOD)" — my soul will be exalted and I greatly rejoice. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page:  www.delrifkah.com 

Reply   Options 

To: All  (1923 of 2268) 
 6289.1923 in reply to 6289.1922 
If we were to treat every person we met as if they were the MESSIAH, then it wouldn't make any difference if they weren't. 
REJECTION AT HOME 
"But YESHUA said to them — A prophet is not without honor except in his own country, among his own relatives and in his own house." [Mark 6. 4] 

JESUS' home town was Nazareth, it was here that HE grew and "increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with GOD and man." [Luke 2. 52] Y’SHUA left Nazareth to be doing what HE had come into the world to do which was established before the world began; calling HIS disciples, teaching the multitudes, healing the sick, raising the dead, and proclaiming the coming Kingdom. 

After the early days of MESSIAH'S ministry, when HE returned to Nazareth "as HIS custom was, HE went into the synagogue on Sabbath and stood up to read." [Luke 4. 16] The LORD YESHUA had already been recognized there as being proficient in the SCRIPTURES, as they had heard about HIS miracles; so the invitation to speak was natural. However, there were certain mumblings, "Is this not the carpenter's son?" — "Is not HIS Mother called Miryam (Mary) and HIS brothers James, Joses, Simon, and Judas? And HIS sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this MAN get all these things?" [Matthew 13. 55 - 56] 

At first, "all bore witness to HIM and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of HIS mouth." [Luke 4. 22] But as JESUS, the BREAD OF LIFE, applied a key prophecy from the Book of Isaiah to HIMSELF (Isaiah/Yeshayah 61. 1-2) and rebuked the crowd for their unbelief: "all those in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath and rose up and thrust HIM out of the city; and they led HIM to the brow of the hill on which their city was built, that they might throw HIM down over the cliff." [Luke 4. 28 - 29] 

"Even HIS brothers did not believe in HIM" [John 7. 5], and only JESUS' Mother was with HIM when HE was crucified. [John 19. 25] As David had written prophetically — "I am a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my kin. MY zeal for YOUR House has been my undoing." [Psalms (Tehillym) 69. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Therefore, if you have been rejected by your family and former friends, you can identify more fully with the LORD, "For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that HE is able to keep what I have committed to HIM until that Day." [2 Timothy 1. 12] 

The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH said — "Whoever does the will of GOD is MY brother, and MY sister and mother." [Mark 3. 35] Those of us who have been or are rejected can rejoice greatly. . . knowing we're in good company! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Praised are YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com 

To: All  (1924 of 2268) 
 6289.1924 in reply to 6289.1923 

Despair happens when one’s faith is put in an unworthy object. Confidence is found in GOD’S mercy — Y’SHUA’S death, HIS precious blood applied to our life, HIS promise to riches more precious then gold, the changing work of the HOLY SPIRIT, and your faith growing and proved. 

WITNESSES REQUIRED 
"A single witness may not rise against a man concerning any guilt or blame for any offense that may be committed; a case can be valid only on the testimony of two witnesses or more for a matter shall be established." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 19. 15 Tanakh, Torah] 

At least two reliable witnesses were required to convict a man of a crime in the Mosaic Law. MESSIAH Y’SHUA, however, was charged with blasphemy, for claiming to be the unique SON OF THE LIVING GOD — yet the witnesses brought forth could not even agree . "Now the chief priests, the elders, and all the council sought false testimony against JESUS to put HIM to death, but found none. Even though many false witnesses came forward, they found none. But at last two false witnesses came forward and said, "This fellow said, 'I am able to destroy the Temple of GOD and to build it in three days.'" [Matthew 26. 59 - 61] 

In contrast, the claims that Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH made were true and verifiable. John the Baptizer, for instance witnessed and proclaimed — "I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and HE remained upon HIM. I did not know HIM, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, 'Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on HIM, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.' And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God." [John 1. 32 - 34] To bear witness was the very purpose for John’s being, for he "was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world." [John 1. 8] 

Also a second, and even more effectively persuasive witness "I have a greater witness than John's" — Y’SHUA said, "for the works which the Father has given ME to finish — the very works that I do — bear witness of ME, that the Father has sent ME. And the Father HIMSELF, WHO sent ME, has testified of ME. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom HE sent, HIM you do not believe." [John 5. 36 - 38] The Pharisee named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews and a great teacher, avowed, "Rabbi, we know that YOU are a teacher come from GOD; for no one can do these signs that YOU do unless GOD is with him." [John 3. 2] 

Three different times from Heaven, ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF unmistakably confirmed, that YESHUA was HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON: 
The first time was at MESSIAH’S baptism: "a voice came from heaven, "YOU are MY beloved SON, in whom I am well pleased." [Mark 1. 11] 
The second was at the time of Y’SHUA’S transfiguration on the high mountain with Peter, James, & John: "A cloud came and overshadowed them; and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is MY beloved SON. Hear HIM!" [Mark 9. 7; also see 2 Peter 1. 16 - 17] 
And the third time was when the LORD JESUS was telling of HIS death on the cross: "Now MY soul is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save ME from this hour.' But for this purpose I came to this hour. Father, glorify Your name." Then a voice came from heaven, saying — "I have both glorified it and will glorify it again." Therefore the people who stood by and heard it said that it had thundered. Others said, "An angel has spoken to HIM." JESUS answered and said, "This voice did not come because of ME, but for your sake." [John 12. 27 – 30] 

The most important witness is the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD that is replete in the entire OLD & NEW COVENANTS. "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of ME." [John 5. 39] "All Scripture is given by inspiration of GOD" [2 Timothy 3. 16], and HE has "exalted Your word, Your name, above all.." [Psalms (Tehillym) 138. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Indeed, the HOLY SCRIPTURES are our WRITTEN WITNESSES that continue to proclaim the LORD JESUS and in HIM alone there is salvation, hope, joy, peace, and eternal life. Find these treasures for yourself. . . Read and Believe.. 

Welcome Sabbath! Sabbath of Mishpatim – “Judgments” [Reading: Exodus 21:1-24:18; 2 Kings 11:1-16; Matthew 17:22-27] 
ALMIGHTY GOD and FATHER, we come before YOU with words of praise and thanksgiving for the providential care and guidance under which YOUR people live and the many blessings which YOU give to us and all mankind. Grant us the vision to see and the courage to do YOUR holy will. Help us to remove every misunderstanding between ourselves and our fellowmen. Establish peace and harmony within our souls that we may be truly at one with YOU. Merciful KING awaken our soul to grateful acknowledgement of YOUR grace which has bestowed upon us the gift of life, and make our pathway come in safety to the coveted goal — YOUR LOVING PRESENCE. LORD, YOUR loving-kindness is mighty over us, and we are ever grateful to YOU, blessed be YOUR GLORIOUS NAME forever! Amen. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

To: All  (1925 of 2268) 
 6289.1925 in reply to 6289.1924 
 HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
Endure! Persist! Live! ...even if its only to satisfy your own curiosity. 

CONFIDENCE        
"MY witnesses are you — declares the LORD — MY servant whom I have chosen. To the end that they may know and believe in ME, and understand that I am HE: Before ME no god was formed, and after ME none shall exist — None but ME, YEHOWAH. Beside ME, none can grant triumph." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 43. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

How marvelous beyond description, we can know for certain that we belong to and are joint-heirs with the KING OF GLORY.  "He who believes in the SON OF GOD has the witness in himself; he who does not believe GOD has made HIM a liar, because he has not believed the testimony that GOD has given of HIS SON. And this is the testimony — that GOD has given us eternal life, and this life is in HIS SON. He who has the SON has life; he who does not have the SON OF GOD does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the NAME OF THE SON OF GOD, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the NAME OF THE SON OF GOD." [1 John 5. 10 - 13] 

This is a matter of WHO you know, not what you know.  In MESSIAH Y’SHUA, we have eternal life now.  "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of GOD." [Ephesians 2. 8]  "For you, MY flock, flock that I tend, are men; and I, your SHEPHERD (Hebrew: Roi), am your GOD — declares ADONEY YEHOWAH." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 34. 31 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  I am the GOOD SHEPHERD; and I know MY sheep, and am known by MY own." [John 10. 14]  "And when HE brings out HIS own sheep, HE goes before them; and the sheep follow HIM, for they know HIS VOICE." [John 10. 4] 

We can be confident that we belong to the LORD GOD ETERNAL because "we know that we abide in HIM, and HE in us, because HE has given us of HIS SPIRIT" [1 John 4. 13]  and we "were sealed with the HOLY SPIRIT OF PROMISE." [Ephesians 1. 13]  "The SPIRIT HIMSELF bears witness with our spirit that we are children of GOD." [Romans 8. 16] 

Honoring, respecting, and loving the MASTER'S WRITTEN WORD will establish confidence that we are fully known of HIM and we are actively demonstrating honour for our BELOVED LORD.  MESSIAH Y’SHUA made the simple statement, "IF you love ME, keep MY commandments." [John 14. 15]   "Now by this we know that we know HIM, if we keep HIS commandments. But whoever keeps HIS WORD, truly the love of GOD is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in HIM." [1 John 2. 3, 5] 

"And we know that the SON OF GOD has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know HIM WHO is true; and we are in HIM WHO is true, in HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. This is the TRUE GOD and eternal life." [1 John 5. 20] 

When we know the LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER, there are many other things we can be certain of, but one of the best is to "know WHOM I have believed and am persuaded that HE is able to keep what I have committed to HIM until that Day." [2 Timothy 1. 12]   Life in the BELOVED SAVIOR is remarkably amazing now; nonetheless, the best is yet to be! 

We bid farewell to Sabbath by sing the song in the Havdallah ritual that exclaims, “the Prophet Elijah, the Tishbite from Gilead, may he come to us soon with the SON OF DAVID, the MESSIAH” — the GREATER ONE that we fix our gaze on.  We also pray that GOD, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life and open our mouth to declare HIS praises continually.  LORD YOUR way is holy and right. There is no one like YOU, the ONE WHO even now works wonders and miracles in my life. YOU love me still, and I remember... YOU always will.
 May the ALL-PRESENT ONE fill our upcoming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE that HE may be glorified; and may some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout your week days. 
“Tov Shavua — have a good week!” 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

To: All  (1926 of 2268) 
 6289.1926 in reply to 6289.1925 
I do not speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent. [Rabbi A.Y. Kook]  This quote embodies the depth of love everyone needs to feel for another. The connection is instinctive, therefore one has no choice but to speak. Caring for each other cuts to the core of who we are as a people, and we need to reach a point where that is so deep that it is impossible not to say or do something. 

WHO-SO-EVER WILL      
"Whosoever invokes the NAME OF THE LORD shall escape; for there shall be a remnant on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, as the LORD promised, and the remnant whom the LORD shall call will be among the survivors." [Joel (Yoel) 2. 32 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"GOD is no respecter of persons." [Acts 10. 34]   Yet in the "whosoever" passage of the OLD COVENANT, it is clear that those who "call on the NAME OF THE LORD" were the same as the remnant whom the LORD called. Those who call on GOD MOST HIGH have first been called by the ALMIGHTY ONE.  HE accepts all who call on HIM from every nation.  But, "how shall they call on HIM of WHOM they have not heard?" [Romans 10. 14]  The HOLY SPIRIT, through Peter, quoted this passage in his great sermon on the Day of Pentecost (Shavuoth), "And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved." [Acts 2. 21] 

Peter was still speaking only to Jews, but they had assembled at Jerusalem "out of every nation under heaven." [Acts 2. 5]   Paul then made it plain that "whosoever" applied to everyone when he also quoted Joel: "For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same LORD over all is rich to all who call upon HIM. For whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved." [Romans 10. 12 - 13]   And from the psalmist, "Because HE has inclined HIS ear to me, therefore I will call upon HIM as long as I live...What shall I render to the LORD for all HIS benefits toward me? I will take up the cup of salvation, and call upon the NAME of the LORD." [Psalms (Tehillym) 116. 2, 12 - 13Tanakh, Nevi'im]  And finally, MESSIAH the PRINCE says — "Who-so-ever desires, let him take the WATER OF LIFE freely." [Revelation 22. 17] 

Who-so-ever will may come because the LOVING CREATOR inclined HIS ear to HIS people!  So take up the Cup of Salvation and call upon the NAME of the LORD!  Patiently, the LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH waits for you and invites you — Come now!   What a WONDERFUL LOVING SAVIOR we serve!  

MERCIFUL KING awaken our soul to grateful acknowledgement of YOUR grace which has bestowed upon us the gift of life, and make our pathway come in safety to the coveted goal — YOUR LOVING PRESENCES.  LORD, YOUR loving-kindness is mighty over us, and we are ever grateful to YOU. 

To: All  (1927 of 2268) 
 6289.1927 in reply to 6289.1926 
Apologizing does not always mean that you are wrong and the other person is right; it means you value your friendship more than your ego. 

THIS SAME JESUS        
"JESUS CHRIST is the same yesterday, today, and forever." [Hebrews 13.8] 

When the LORD Y’SHUA rose from the dead, then later ascended into heaven, HIS body was immortal, no longer subject to death —  yet it was a physical body, capable of being seen and heard and touched, even capable of eating with HIS disciples.  HE was clearly recognizable, yet could quickly go up from earth to heaven and could pass through a solid wall. As HE ascended, two angelic messengers said: "This same JESUS, WHO was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw HIM go into heaven." [Acts 1. 11]  Y’SHUA was immeasurably different after HIS resurrection, yet Peter could also proclaim "that GOD has made this JESUS, WHOM you crucified, both LORD and CHRIST." [Acts 2. 36] 

Furthermore, even when the HOLY RESURRECTED ONE returns and assumes the eternal throne of the universe, HE will still be the same. "But to the SON HE says: "YOUR throne, O GOD, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of YOUR Kingdom…they will be changed. But YOU are the same, and YOUR years will not fail." [Hebrews 1. 8 - 12]  The sons of Korah had sung this in a song of love in the OLD COVENANT "YOUR Throne, O GOD, is everlasting; a royal scepter of righteousness is the scepter of YOUR Kingdom. YOU love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore GOD, YOUR GOD, has chosen to anoint YOU with the oil of gladness more than YOUR companions." [Psalms (Tehillym) 45. 6 – 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This was the same JESUS WHOM John the Baptizer identified at the beginning of HIS earthly ministry. "HE WHO sent me to baptize with water said to me, 'Upon whom you see the SPIRIT descending, and remaining on HIM, this is HE WHO baptizes with the HOLY SPIRIT. And I have seen and testified that this is the SON OF GOD.'" [John 1. 33 - 34] 

Actually, before HIS baptism, and even before Y’SHUA’S incarnation, HE was the same, "In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD. HE was in the beginning with GOD." [John 1. 1 - 2]  This same JESUS WHO lived among men, identified by John the Baptizer as the SON OF GOD, and WHO died on the cruel, rugged cross is the ETERNAL WORD by WHOM all things were made, as well as the resurrected SAVIOR and soon-coming KING OF GLORY.  Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH is truly "the same yesterday, today, and forever." We undoubtedly can place all our hope, trust, and confidence in the ONE WHO is constant, unwavering, steadfast and unparalleled in HIS commitment to us, HIS dearly loved children. 

Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world of YOUR creation. May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel, Amen.  May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honoured, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else throughout eternity. Blessed are YOU beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world, Amen. 

To: All  (1928 of 2268) 
 6289.1928 in reply to 6289.1927 
Apologizing does not always mean that you are wrong and the other person is right; it means you value your friendship more than your ego. 

THIS SAME JESUS        

When the LORD Y’SHUA rose from the dead, then later ascended into heaven, HIS body was immortal, no longer subject to death —  yet it was a physical body, capable of being seen and heard and touched, even capable of eating with HIS disciples.  HE was clearly recognizable, yet could quickly go up from earth to heaven and could pass through a solid wall. As HE ascended, two angelic messengers said: "This same JESUS, WHO was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw HIM go into heaven." [Acts 1. 11]  Y’SHUA was immeasurably different after HIS resurrection, yet Peter could also proclaim "that GOD has made this JESUS, WHOM you crucified, both LORD and CHRIST." [Acts 2. 36] 

Furthermore, even when the HOLY RESURRECTED ONE returns and assumes the eternal throne of the universe, HE will still be the same. "But to the SON HE says: "YOUR throne, O GOD, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of YOUR Kingdom…they will be changed. But YOU are the same, and YOUR years will not fail." [Hebrews 1. 8 - 12]  The sons of Korah had sung this in a song of love in the OLD COVENANT "YOUR Throne, O GOD, is everlasting; a royal scepter of righteousness is the scepter of YOUR Kingdom. YOU love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore GOD, YOUR GOD, has chosen to anoint YOU with the oil of gladness more than YOUR companions." [Psalms (Tehillym) 45. 6 – 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This was the same JESUS WHOM John the Baptizer identified at the beginning of HIS earthly ministry. "HE WHO sent me to baptize with water said to me, 'Upon whom you see the SPIRIT descending, and remaining on HIM, this is HE WHO baptizes with the HOLY SPIRIT. And I have seen and testified that this is the SON OF GOD.'" [John 1. 33 - 34] 

Actually, before HIS baptism, and even before Y’SHUA’S incarnation, HE was the same, "In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD. HE was in the beginning with GOD." [John 1. 1 - 2]  This same JESUS WHO lived among men, identified by John the Baptizer as the SON OF GOD, and WHO died on the cruel, rugged cross is the ETERNAL WORD by WHOM all things were made, as well as the resurrected SAVIOR and soon-coming KING OF GLORY.  Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH is truly "the same yesterday, today, and forever." We undoubtedly can place all our hope, trust, and confidence in the ONE WHO is constant, unwavering, steadfast and unparalleled in HIS commitment to us, HIS dearly loved children. 

Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world of YOUR creation. May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel, Amen.  May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honoured, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else throughout eternity. Blessed are YOU beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world, Amen. 

To: All  (1929 of 2268) 
 6289.1929 in reply to 6289.1928 

THIS SAME JESUS 

When the LORD Y’SHUA rose from the dead, then later ascended into heaven, HIS body was immortal, no longer subject to death — yet it was a physical body, capable of being seen and heard and touched, even capable of eating with HIS disciples. HE was clearly recognizable, yet could quickly go up from earth to heaven and could pass through a solid wall. As HE ascended, two angelic messengers said: "This same JESUS, WHO was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw HIM go into heaven." [Acts 1. 11] Y’SHUA was immeasurably different after HIS resurrection, yet Peter could also proclaim "that GOD has made this JESUS, WHOM you crucified, both LORD and CHRIST." [Acts 2. 36] 

Furthermore, even when the HOLY RESURRECTED ONE returns and assumes the eternal throne of the universe, HE will still be the same. "But to the SON HE says: "YOUR throne, O GOD, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of YOUR Kingdom…they will be changed. But YOU are the same, and YOUR years will not fail." [Hebrews 1. 8 - 12] The sons of Korah had sung this in a song of love in the OLD COVENANT "YOUR Throne, O GOD, is everlasting; a royal scepter of righteousness is the scepter of YOUR Kingdom. YOU love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore GOD, YOUR GOD, has chosen to anoint YOU with the oil of gladness more than YOUR companions." [Psalms (Tehillym) 45. 6 – 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Actually, before HIS baptism, and even before Y’SHUA’S incarnation, HE was the same, "In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD. HE was in the beginning with GOD." [John 1. 1 - 2] This same JESUS WHO lived among men, identified by John the Baptizer as the SON OF GOD, and WHO died on the cruel, rugged cross is the ETERNAL WORD by WHOM all things were made, as well as the resurrected SAVIOR and soon-coming KING OF GLORY. Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH is truly "the same yesterday, today, and forever." We undoubtedly can place all our hope, trust, and confidence in the ONE WHO is constant, unwavering, steadfast and unparalleled in HIS commitment to us, HIS dearly loved children. 

Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world of YOUR creation.. May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel, Amen. May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honoured, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else throughout eternity. Blessed are YOU beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world, Amen. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com 

To: All  (1930 of 2268) 
 6289.1930 in reply to 6289.1929 

We have freedom of will to determine the shape of tomorrow by what we do today. 

KINGDOM CHARACTERISTICS      
"YOUR Kingdom come. YOUR will be done on earth as it is in heaven." [Luke 11. 2] 

The Kingdom Established and the saints reign with MESSIAH:  "And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to JESUS and for the WORD OF GOD, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with MESSIAH for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of GOD and of CHRIST, and shall reign with HIM a thousand years." [Revelation 20. 4 - 6] 

There is a multitude from the Great Tribulation: "After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the Throne and before the LAMB, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying — Salvation belongs to our GOD WHO sits on the Throne, and to the LAMB! — All the angels stood around the Throne and the elders and the four Living Creatures, and fell on their faces before the Throne and worshiped GOD, saying — Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honour and power and might, be to our GOD forever and ever. Amen. — Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?" And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me —These are the ones who come out of the Great Tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the LAMB. Therefore they are before the Throne of GOD, and serve HIM day and night in HIS Temple. And HE WHO sits on the Throne will dwell among them. They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; for the LAMB WHO is in the midst of the Throne will shepherd them and lead them to Living Fountains of waters. And GOD will wipe away every tear from their eyes."  [Revelation 7. 9 - 17] 

At last, the prayer of MESSIAH Y’SHUA is fulfilled.  It has always been in GOD'S plans for mortals to enter the Thousand-Year-Reign of Peace to complete HIS plan for mankind reigning from Jerusalem,  "At that time they (men) shall call Jerusalem "The Throne of the LORD" — and all nations shall assemble there, in the NAME OF THE LORD, at Jerusalem." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 3. 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Righteousness (virtue, honor, decency, etc.) will reign: "The Kingship and dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under Heaven, will be given to the people, the saints of the MOST HIGH. HIS Kingdom is an Everlasting Kingdom and all dominions shall serve and obey HIM." [Daniel (Danyel) 7. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim]  "A Throne will be established in mercy; in truth ONE shall sit on it in the Tabernacle of David, ONE WHO judges and seeks justice and is zealous to exercise righteousness." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 16. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  "See, a time is coming — declares the LORD — when I will raise up to David the RIGHTEOUS BRANCH. HE shall reign as KING and shall prosper, and HE shall execute judgment and righteousness in the earth. In HIS days Judah will be delivered and Israel will dwell secure. This is HIS NAME by which HE shall be called: YEHOWAH TSIDQENU (THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS/VINDICATOR {the Righteousness of us})." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im]  "I will restore your judges as of old, and your counselors as at the beginning. Afterward you shall be called City of Righteousness, the Faithful City. Zion shall be redeemed with justice; her repentant ones with righteousness." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 1. 26 - 27 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There will be a River of Healing: "Then he brought me back to the door of the Temple; and there was water, flowing from under the threshold of the Temple...I saw very many trees on both banks of the river. "This water" — he told me — "runs out to the eastern region and flows into the eastern region, goes down into the Arabah, and when it comes into the Sea, into the (Dead) Sea, its waters are healed. Every living creature that swims, wherever the rivers go, will live. The fish will be a very abundant once these waters have reached there; for they will be healed, and everything will live wherever the river goes. Fishermen will stand by it all the way from En-Gedi to En-Eglaim; it shall be a place for drying their nets. The fish will be like the various kinds of fish of the Great Sea (Mediterranean), exceedingly many. But its swamps and marshes will not be healed; they will serve to supply salt. All kinds of trees for food will grow on both banks of the river; their leaves will not wither nor their fruit fail; they will yield new fruit every month, because the water for them flows from the Temple. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for healing." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 47. 1, 7 - 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There will be Universal Peace:  "The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, the leopard lie down with the kid, the calf and the young lion and the fatling shall feed together; and a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; their young shall lie down together; and the lion, like the ox, shall eat straw. The babe shall play by the viper hole, and the infant shall put his hand in the adder's den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all MY Holy Mountain, for the earth shall be filled with devotion to the LORD as waters cover the sea." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 6 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"HE (THE LORD OF THE UNIVERSE) will judge between the nations, and settle disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: Nation shall not take up sword against nation, they shall never again know war." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 2. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There  are great riches awaiting the over-comer. [see Revelation 2.7, 11, 17, 26 - 27; 3.5, 12, 21; 21.7]  So, today, if you will hear the voice of the LORD Y’SHUA, do not harden your hearts as in rebellion. 

Oh, that men would give thanks to the MASTER OF MERCY & TRUTH for HIS steadfast love; that they would consider their latter end and return to the WONDROUS CREATOR. The LORD remembers HIS own, so when I call to mind, I have hope. GOD is merciful, gracious and slow to anger therefore we are not consumed. HIS compassions do not fail, they are new every morning. HE shows co
...[Message truncated]

To: All  (1931 of 2268) 
 6289.1931 in reply to 6289.1930 
Before a sinner can understand the love of GOD, he must first understand the holiness of GOD.  GOD is angry with the wicked — this warning must to be thundered out repeatedly to this ungodly age. 

COMING JUDGMENT       
"For it is written — As I live, says the LORD, every knee shall bow to ME, and every tongue shall confess to GOD. So then each of us shall give account of himself to GOD." [Romans 14. 11 - 12] 

Even life is not certain, but everyone can be certain that meeting the HOLY CREATOR GOD to give an account of our life is positively absolutely certain.  Judgment is appointed, "and as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment." [Hebrews 9. 27] The OLD COVENANT also tells of the coming judgment, "prepare to meet your GOD, O Israel! Behold! HE WHO formed the mountains, and created the wind, WHO has told man what HIS wish is, WHO turns darkness into daybreak, and treads upon the high places of the earth — HIS NAME is YEHOWAH, the GOD OF HOSTS" [Amos/Amus 4. 12 - 13] warned the Prophet Amos. 

There is no fear of judgment for the true believer, however for "there is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in CHRIST JESUS, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the SPIRIT. For the Law of the SPIRIT OF LIFE in MESSIAH Y’SHUA has made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the Law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, GOD did by sending HIS OWN SON in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: HE condemned sin in the flesh." [Romans 8. 1 - 3]  The LORD JESUS already paid for our redemption when HE died on the cruel cross and then arose from the dead three days later victoriously.  Y’SHUA was "delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification." [Romans 4. 25] 

HOLY SCRIPTURES also alerts us to the fact that "we must all appear before the JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. Knowing, therefore, the terror of the LORD, we persuade men; but we are well known to GOD." [2 Corinthians 5. 10 – 11]   Our works will be judged by fire: "Each one's work will become clear; for The Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is. If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire." [1 Corinthians 3. 13 - 15] 

For those that die unrepentant in sin, not having trusted in the atoning blood and redemptive work of MESSIAH Y’SHUA will face a horrible judgment. The awesome scene is described by John in the Book of Revelation the prophecy of their coming fate: "I saw the dead, small and great, standing before GOD, and books were opened. And another BOOK was opened, which is the BOOK OF LIFE. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the BOOK OF LIFE was cast into the Lake of Fire." [Revelation 20. 12 - 15]   Works cannot and will not save anyone!  Therefore, I cherish and trust in the CHRIST of the cross. 

Welcome Sabbath!  Come, let us go out to meet the Sabbath Queen!  Come, O Bride, the Sabbath presence is eagerly awaited, and joyously welcomed!
Sabbath of Terumah – “Heave Offering” [Reading: Exodus 25:1-27:19; 1 Kings 5:12-6:13; Mark 12:35-44] 
We praise and bless YOU O GOD, for lovingly and graciously giving YOUR Holy Shabbat to all peoples. O LORD our GOD CREATOR & PRESERVER, the ROCK of our life and the SHIELD of our help, we render thanks to YOU for our lives which are in YOUR hands, for our souls which are ever in YOUR keeping, for YOUR wondrous providence and for YOUR continuous goodness. Truly, YOUR mercies never fail and YOUR loving-kindness never ceases. Therefore, we put our trust in YOU and we thank YOU continually with praises from our mouth. 
Enjoy tranquility and harmony as you rejoice together this Sabbath exalting Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH, the ONE WHO gives true Sabbath peace and rest. 
Welcoming the Month of Adar. 

Navigate this discussion: 1 2-11 12-21 ... 1902-1911 1912-1921 1922-1931 1932-1941 1942-1951 ... 2242-2251 2252-2261 2262-2268
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.