James Henry Graf (JHGRAF)

JH Graf's Human Rights Forum

Hosted by James Henry Graf (JHGRAF)|www.angelfire.com/nj/jhgraf

The focus here is mainly human rights, political asylum, and whistleblower issues. All persons of good will are welcome.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Menu

Discussion

New Info In JFK Assassination Survey   General Discussion

Started 5/16/01 by Gary Revel (therebelgary); 381 views.
TAKE THE NEW JOHN F KENNEDY ASSASSINATION SURVEY AND SEE IF YOU KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT HIS DEATH AS YOU THINK YOU DO!

http://www.geocities.com/garyrevel/johnfkennedy.html

Gary Revel
http://www.gnrministries.org
http://www.mp3.com/garyrevel
http://gnrministries.injesus.com

Gary Revel

Hi, Gary:

Good to hear from you again.

I have taken your survey, which is very thought-provoking. Essentially, I stated my belief that President Kennedy was murdered by two or three assassins as the result of a conspiracy involving government operatives. Lee Harvey Oswald was a "patsy," an undercover agent who was privy to the the conspiracy and may have tried to report it, who did not participate actively in the shooting (wasn't even in a position to do so), and was probably not even aware of the shots.

I stated that if any shot came from the Texas School Book Depository, it probably hit the sign, rather than the President or his limousine, which was, from Zapruder's point of view, behind the sign. When _Life Magazine_ published frames from the Zapruder film in 1967, one frame showed the sign vibrating, while the rest of the scene is in perfect focus (sorry, I don't remember the frame number). The sign, as many people know, was taken down and apparently destroyed the day after the assassination.

In my opinion, the fatal head shot definitely came from the Grassy Knoll.

James Henry Graf

Edited 6/13/2001 10:33:37 PM ET by JHGRAF
Most of the witnesses in Dealy Plaza on November 22, 1963 made statements that they too heard shots coming from the grassy knoll. There is a God and nothing is hidden from him and I believe he will help us if we trust him to do just that. God is the only protection in any country where the Government is bent on evil. May God continue to protect you my friend.

God bless.
Gary Revel
http://www.gnrministries.org

zhontella

6/11/01

The fatal head shot did not come from the grassy knoll, it came from the limo driver of the car Kennedy was riding in. Download a copy of the Zapruder video. If you don't have one, I might be able to upload my copy for you to see or download. Play it in slow motion. It is as clear as day, the driver bringing up a silver colored pistol that showed a spark of red at the tip of the barrel the instant Kennedy's head exploded into a pink mist. It's as clear as the nose on your face and I can't understand why nobody else has ever noticed it--except the person who pointed it out to me.
Note: From this point on, this discussion will include frames from the Zapruder Film, which some may find upsetting. I maintain that the posting of these images in the context of this discussion constitutes "fair use" and does not violate Delphi's guidelines. Should anyone object to them as infringing, however, I am willing to delete them. ONCE AGAIN, THESE PICTURES ARE NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH. DON'T LOOK IF YOU THINK THEY MIGHT UPSET YOU.

JHG

Dear ZHONTELLA:

Welcome to the forum!

I learned recently of the death of the much-lamented Col. L. Fletcher Prouty. On his web site http://www.prouty.org/ , I listened to some fascinating sound files, including statements by the late Jim Garrison and Col. Prouty himself. One of these suggested that somebody could even have fired from, and escaped through, one of the drainage tunnels that run under Dealey Plaza.

Searching the internet, I found a web site with a very poor -- and probably doctored -- version of the Zapruder film. I say probably doctored because there is a clearly-discernible edit at the point where the limousine was behind the Stemmons Freeway sign, which probably corresponds to the first shot. I have a feeling the "vibrating sign" frame that I mention above was probably snipped right out of that version of the film.

Anyway, I have to disagree with your theory. I can see the Secret Service agent in the front passenger seat turn around as the President clutched his throat. Governor Connally at that point is clearly injured. Just before the fatal head shot, I see the Secret Service agent inexplicably facing forward again, even though it must have been obvious that mayhem was occurring behind him. The driver's hands, as far as I can tell, do not leave the wheel. What could be interpreted as a metal gun at the time the President's head exploded is seen in earlier frames as the reflection of the sun on the Secret Service agent's hair.

It also looks to me as though the glass was up between the driver's section and the passenger section. If I get a chance, I'll try to find out whether it was. If I'm right, then any shot coming from the driver would have shattered that glass.

Something else that one could research was whether Mrs. Connally, with her husband in her lap, was directly between the driver and the President. In any event, judging from her position, I think Mrs. Connally would have seen the driver fire, if he had done so.

James Henry Graf

Edited 6/13/2001 10:26:19 PM ET by JHGRAF

Edited 6/15/2001 1:30:46 AM ET by JHGRAF
zhontella

6/14/01

I have to disagree -- look at these pictures! How could you not see it?
zhontella

6/14/01

Here's the 2nd one, look in the lower right corner:
zhontella

6/14/01

When you actually watch this film in very slow motion, the arm movements of the person in the front seat make it a lot more clear than just isolated pictures.
Dear ZHONTELLA:

Halfway down the page at http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/jfk.html , there is a black and white frame-by-frame sequence leading up to Frame 312 (just before the fatal head shot). It runs every time you refresh the page, but is usually over by the time you scroll down to it.

Anyway, Frame 312 shows what I'm talking about. In black and white, the heads and faces in the front seat come out more clearly. What looks like a pistol is the sunlight striking the head of the Secret Service man in the front passenger seat. The head of every other person in the car is similarly illuminated. The driver, I must admit, is looking back at that point, apparently at the Connallys. I still can't figure out why the Secret Service agent ISN'T looking back.

James Henry Graf

Edited 6/14/01 10:19:28 AM ET by JHGRAF
zhontella

6/14/01

Dear James Henry,

That film from your link was doctored to add the man's head to explain the barrel of the gun. Besides, watching it in slow motion has the movement of the gun barrel that is not a head's movement--it's like a backwards thrust that is then quickly withdrawn from view. It's too bad Zapruder didn't keep a copy before he handed it over to who knows what?

Dear ZHONTELLA:

Are you saying that there was no Secret Service agent in the front seat -- that the image was added later?

That black and white sequence is an animated GIF. If you save it to disk and view it in a graphics program that can show animation (like Slow View or Freeview), the sequence runs over and over. This makes it easy to see that the head is there all along and that the Secret Service agent turns around to his left, looks back at the injured men, then turns forward again, leans a bit forward, lowers his head a bit, and says something as he raises his left hand to his temple (talking into a microphone or adjusting an earpiece?). Then, as he straightens up again, the sunlight strikes his head, forming that "gun" image.

James Henry Graf

zhontella

6/14/01

Ahhh, don't confuse me with any facts. It was the barrel of a gun. The secret service man was there all the time, they just made it look like the barrel of a gun was sunlight on his hair. Even so, why did the driver look back, and the SS agent did not? Mighty strange.
Dear ZHONTELLA:

The Secret Service agent looked back first, then turned around, leaned foward, and said something, possibly into a microphone that he held in his left hand. As he did so, the driver turned around, probably in response to what the agent had said or what somebody behind him was saying, probably Mrs. Connally.

Light can play strange tricks on us. I can remember sitting in a suburban parking lot in the 1980s waiting for my wife to come out of a store. About fifty feet away from me, I saw a man sitting in another parked car. I became curious that he didn't seem to be moving a muscle. For some reason, I leaned over to the right, giving myself a slightly different point of view. The man disappeared completely! Then, as soon as I returned to my original position, there he was again! It was all lights and shadows.

Save the animated GIF to disk and view it with a graphics program that can show animations. It's really very clear. You can see how the "gun" develops, then changes shape, as the agent moves his head.

James Henry Graf

Edited 6/14/01 12:41:37 PM ET by JHGRAF
In reply toRe: msg 2
To All:

Everything I'm about to write is based on vague memories, but I'm hoping it might ring a bell in someone else's mind.

Around the time the movie _JFK_ came out, one of the TV networks (I'm pretty sure it was NBC-TV in New York, Channel 4) did a story about it. While talking about how the film was criticized for mixing conjecture with historical evidence, the station ran some black and white footage that showed the motorcade approaching straight on, as if it had been taken from the Triple Overpass. The commentator did not identify this footage or indicate whether this was real or an out-take from the film. When I saw the film _JFK_ (two different versions), this frontal view was not included.

Thinking back, I remember reading somewhere (I have no idea where) that a professional news photographer was stationed on the Triple Overpass. Was there one? If so, did he take still pictures or motion pictures? Is it possible that he took motion pictures of the assassination that have never come to light, except in this NBC-TV news story? What a treasure-trove of insight might be gained from such film, were it to become public?

Does anybody know anything about this?

James Henry Graf

Edited 11/1/01 9:08:27 PM ET by JHGRAF
In reply toRe: msg 16
kathaksung

7/9/01

JFK's death was a big case. There are a lot of clues to show it's a conspiracy. The point is: who is responsible for national security? Who is resposible for the investigation? If they can solve unobomber's case, there is no reason that they can't solve such a big case with so many clues. Yet, members of Kennedy family, and people knew the case of assasination were died mysteriously one by one. Who can do this? Read "My American nightmare" in same category. You might have to click on 'all' to find it. Law enforcement agent used to hide it from been read by people.
In reply toRe: msg 17
Host

To All:

With the 40th anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination coming up tomorrow, I decided to revive this thread, especially in view of ABC-TV's broadcast last night of its special "Beyond Conspiracy," The production used computer-generated animations -- the result, we are told, of exhaustive study of the crime scene, taking into account all the photographs available.

This patronizing two-hour lecture presented a slanted view of the character and personality of Lee Harvey Oswald and came to the conclusion that Oswald, and only Oswald, killed the President, using the Mannlicher-Carcano found on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository Building. His motivation, according to the Peter Jennings broadcast, stemmed from a lifetime of leftist political views and his own personal insecurity and delusions of grandeur. We who suspect a conspiracy (that is, about 80% of the American public) were told that our suspicion is based on a psychological need to believe that one lone nut could not have planned and committed this awful atrocity.

Much that was said and shown is debatable, and I hope to see it debated. My interest remains focused, however, on the facts, details, and mysteries that the production simply ignored. In Message 446.2, for instance, I mentioned the Stemmons Freeway sign, taken down the day after the assassination. The Life Magazine spread that I remember was actually published in November, 1966, not 1967. I'm still not sure which Zapruder frame from that article impressed me.

The commercially-available version of the Zapruder film is missing frames Z-208 through Z-211, apparently damaged while in the possession of Life Magazine. The Web site of Assassination Research, however, has posted a table that includes links to these frames (the Combined Costella Edit). These images include the information recorded on the space outside the normal frame, where the sprocket holes are.

Look at frame Z-212. The left sign-post is clearly vibrating. The strange image next to it may be a reflection of Zapruder himself standing on the abutment. This is also seen in the following frame. In frame Z-225, less than a second later, we see the President with what appears to be a startled grimace on his face, while his hands are starting to rise toward his throat. Governor Connally, meanwhile, remains unperturbed, though Peter Jennings and the Warren Commission claim he has already been wounded.

Given the time necessary to fire the Dallas rifle, then, if one bullet hit the sign and another hit the President, then another hit the Governor, more than one assassin had to be present.

Edited 11/29/2003 12:18:41 AM ET by James Henry Graf (JHGRAF)
Host

To All:

I am about to put forth observations that are quite possibly very significant. I may be the first to reveal them. I do so now in the service not of ego, but of truth.

In JFK: The Case for Conspiracy, F. Peter Model and Robert J. Groden called attention to Frame Z-13 of the Zapruder film, which appears to show the back of an assassin's head. Slightly above and to the right of that round shape, however, is the profile of a man in a peaked cap. Nobody, to the best of my knowledge has ever called attention to this person, who appears indistinctly in Frame Z-411, clearly at the bottom of Z-412, and also in Z-414 (see the cropped and masked images attached to this message). Who was he? Photographs taken from the other side of the street do not show him.

My text above notes the images found outside the usual frame of the Zapruder film, in the area where the film sprocket holes are located. Going through the film again frame-by-frame from the end, I made a startling discovery in the lower sprocket area of Frame Z-419. At first glance, it looks like a human face with grossly distorted features. Closer inspection, however, reveals a normal face with some other distracting image adjacent to it. I have masked and deleted the background, clearly revealing the features of a man with his hair parted on the left (see image "419 masked" below). The same man appears also in the sprocket area of Frame Z-420 (see image "420 figure").

Are we looking at the face of an assassin?

James Henry Graf

Please Make the UN Do Its Job!

Edited 11/26/2003 9:48:32 AM ET by James Henry Graf (JHGRAF)

Edited 11/29/2003 12:25:35 AM ET by James Henry Graf (JHGRAF)
Host

To All:

I have put up a web page that deals with the matters discussed in the last two messages and provides enlarged versions of the images above. I call it More Than One JFK Assassin. All are welcome to view it.