October 25, 2021
"Pfizer and Moderna employ the messenger RNA technology, which "teach" cells to make a protein that triggers an immune response rather than inserting a live virus, as do traditional vaccines."
All of their concerns revolve about failures in the Israeli database, which means, concerns about the "short term" efficacy of the vaccines. There is nothing about the long term efficacy. How could there be, these vaccines are brand new to the world (with the possible exception of China). These vaccines are also of a type the world has never before seen, and who knows what they can do to a body in the long term. Potentially, if 80% of the free world takes these vaccines, in a few years the free nations of the world might only be populated by the remaining 20%. Yet the know-it-alls insist on vaccinating everybody, even the pregnant women and little children, with these dangerous, unknown and experimental drugs.
'Severe concerns': Israeli scientists sound alarm to FDA concerning COVID vaccine
As the U.S. Food and Drug Administration discusses administering COVID-19 vaccines to young children, an independent group of Israeli physicians, lawyers, scientists and researchers is advising the FDA of their "severe concerns" regarding the reliability and legality of official Israeli vaccine data.
The Israeli group, the Israeli Professional Ethics Front, said it recognizes the Jewish state has been seen as "the world laboratory" regarding the safety and efficacy of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
But the data is flawed, the group said in its letter.
"We believe that the significant failures underlying the Israeli database, which have been brought to our attention by numerous testimonies, impair its reliability and legality to such an extent that it should not be used for making any critical decisions regarding the COVID-19 vaccines," the letter said.
Ahead of a meeting of expert advisers to the FDA scheduled for Tuesday, the agency released a briefing document from Pfizer and its partner BioNTech in which the companies state their data supporting authorization of their COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11.
Earlier this week, the FDA delayed its decision on administration to young people of the Moderna vaccine. Pfizer and Moderna employ the messenger RNA technology, which "teach" cells to make a protein that triggers an immune response rather than inserting a live virus, as do traditional vaccines.