Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
POLITICS -  The Congresswoman Marjorie Greene Thread (568 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (52 of 56) 
 11022.52 in reply to 11022.20 

October 20, 2021

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene tweeted about the scam, calling Biden a “dictator,” and reminding everyone that there is no federal law mandating the vaccines...If you are an employer and you are enforcing vaccine or test mandates, you’re wide open to lawsuits for damages, lost wages, and psychological distress."

BIDEN'S SO-CALLED VACCINE MANDATE That Jeopardizes Millions of Jobs Doesn't Exist...It's All A Mirage

Americans against the COVID jab are panicking, as the tyrannical Biden regime demands employers with 100 or more employees threaten their workers with taking away their ability to pay their mortgage or put food on their table unless they submit to the jab.

There’s only one problem with the Biden regime’s so-called mandate—it’s nothing more than a press release delivered by a blustering, senile, figurehead bolstered by the Democrat Party’s dishonest mainstream media.

There’s been no official position on employers firing workers over refusal to get the COVID jab. Congress hasn’t voted on the mandate. Biden hasn’t signed any executive orders demanding that hard-working Americans be fired if they resist the jab.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene tweeted about the scam, calling Biden a “dictator,” and reminding everyone that there is no federal law mandating the vaccines. She wrote, “We never voted on it because it does not exist.” She added, ” There is also no rule under OSHA that allows for companies to be fined for not mandating vaccines.”

Scientist and author James Lyons- Weiler tweeted about the OSHA final rule: Word to the wise: The OSHA Final Rule has not been entered in the Federal Register. If you are an employer and you are enforcing vaccine or test mandates, you’re wide open to lawsuits for damages, lost wages, and psychological distress. It’s a Guidance, meaning it’s non-binding.

Reply   Options 

To: All  (53 of 56) 
 11022.53 in reply to 11022.52 

October 26, 2021

“I have introduced...Articles of Impeachment on President Biden,” Rep. Greene said. “For abuse of power in regards to his willingness to use his position of power to aid his son Hunter Biden in his business dealings...“I have also introduced another Article of Impeachment...“This has to do with the national security crisis that President Biden has created with regards to the extreme threat at the southern border...“I have introduced House Res. 598, Articles of Impeachment on President Biden in regards to the failure in Afghanistan...“And I have introduced House Res. 596, Articles of Impeachment on President Biden for the Covid eviction moratorium...”

Articles of Impeachment Accusing President Biden of 'Treason' Have Been Introduced in the House of Representatives

President Biden has been hit with formal impeachment charges and has been accused of “treason.” The Articles of Impeachment have been filed in the House of Representatives. The impeachment charges were announced by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) on Friday.

“I have introduced House Res. 57, these are Articles of Impeachment on President Biden,” Rep. Greene said. “For abuse of power in regards to his willingness to use his position of power to aid his son Hunter Biden in his business dealings.”

“I have also introduced another Article of Impeachment on President Biden, which is H. Res 597,” she continued. “This has to do with the national security crisis that President Biden has created with regards to the extreme threat at the southern border.”

“I have introduced House Res. 598, Articles of Impeachment on President Biden in regards to the failure in Afghanistan,” Rep. Greene went on. “And I have introduced House Res. 596, Articles of Impeachment on President Biden for the Covid eviction moratorium and his willingness to use his position to try to do what he shouldn’t be doing. We have three branches of power.”

“Joe Biden swore an oath, he said ‘I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States and I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States’ and he is failing to uphold his oath,” Rep. Greene added.

To: All  (54 of 56) 
 11022.54 in reply to 11022.53 

November 1, 2021

"Levine was sworn in to her new position earlier this week and was promptly labeled “the first-ever female” four-star admiral to serve in the US government."

"China is Laughing at Us:" Twitter Suspends Rep. Jim Banks and Censors Marjorie Taylor Greene for Pointing Out That "The First-Ever Female 4 Star Admiral," Rachel Levine, is a Man

This week, Twitter cracked down on two sitting US House Representatives for factually acknowledging that Biden’s assistant health secretary of the HHS – Rachel Levine – was a man for almost 50 years, and shouldn’t be labeled as the “first female anything.”  She lived the majority of his entire life as a man before transitioning in her late 40’s.

Levine was sworn in to her new position earlier this week and was promptly labeled “the first-ever female” four-star admiral to serve in the US government.

Reps Banks (R-IN) and Greene (R-GA) took a stand for women when they sent their tweets, pointing out that attributing the title of the first female anything to Levine would be a hindrance to furthering equal rights for women. Even for old white men, if they meet the qualifications, so the Twitter speech police quickly sprung into action to censor the lawmaker’s statements.

Rep. Greene wrote on Twitter that “A dude who lived the first 50 years of his life as a man isn’t the first female anything” and followed it up by pointing out the fact that, thanks to all of this woke BS, Communist China is laughing at us.

Twitter immediately censored the tweet but allowed it to stay up. Likes, retweets, and comments are no longer allowed on the post and the platform added a banner that reads “This tweet violated the Twitter rules about hateful conduct. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible.”

The Tweet was censored instead of removed because the congress member’s post falls under the platform’s policy regarding public figures, which allows tweets to remain up even if it violates other policies if the account is held by a “current or potential member of a local, state, national, or supra-national governmental or legislative body.”

Apparently, this ‘public figure’ policy only applies to hand-picked cases. As we saw with President Trump when he was still in office. The selective nature of their policy was proven once again this week when Rep. Banks sent out a similar tweet to Greene’s, but instead of being censored, the lawmaker was locked out of his Twitter account and cannot get back in unless he deletes his tweet about Rachel Levine.

To: All  (55 of 56) 
 11022.55 in reply to 11022.54 

November 9, 2021

Lawmakers Marjorie Taylor Greene and Louie Gohmert Visit DC Gitmo to See US Political Prisoners -- Are Denied Entry

On the anniversary of the 2020 election steal, Republican lawmakers Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Rep. Louie Gohmert visited the DC Gitmo to see the Jan. 6 political prisoners.

They were denied entry.

Several American citizens are being held in DC Gitmo for participating in the Jan. 6 protests at the US Capitol — where four Trump supporters lost their lives, one being shot in cold blood.

These prisoners are denied their God-given rights under the US Constitution and are beaten, abused and placed in isolation for their political beliefs — in America.

The jailer wouldn’t let US lawmakers in.

To: All  (56 of 56) 
 11022.56 in reply to 11022.54 

November 11, 2021

"The representative said an upcoming report will “outline everything we saw in every area of the jail we were allowed to see, on behalf of all inmates.”

Congresswoman describes ‘tortuous lockdown,’ ‘human suffering’ in jail housing Jan. 6 prisoners

Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene this week claimed to have witnessed nightmarish conditions on a tour of the Washington, D.C., municipal jail that holds numerous individuals charged in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Greene revealed the alleged crisis via Twitter on Friday after touring the jail on Thursday. “I’ve never seen human suffering like I witnessed last night,” she wrote. “While some prisoners were shown to us in seemingly beneficial programs, others were in tortuous lockdown.”

“Some inmates were receiving continuing education classes, others were truly suffering from long stays in solitary confinement for ‘bad behavior’,” she added, claiming: “I’ll never forget hearing their screams.”

Greene said she was eventually granted access to visit some of the prisoners from the Jan. 6 arrests. “It was like walking into a prisoner of war camp and seeing men who eyes can’t believe someone had made it in to see them,” she said. “They are suffering greatly.”

The representative said an upcoming report will “outline everything we saw in every area of the jail we were allowed to see, on behalf of all inmates.”

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Navigate this discussion: 1 2-11 12-21 ... 32-41 42-51 52-56
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.