Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Non-Jews- What's On Your Mind? -  The “No Life-Saving Abortions” Lie, and (92 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 9) 
 9846.2 in reply to 9846.1 

October 25, 2021

Do you have any regrets about having an abortion? 

"I actually have no regrets."

We realize that you do not fear that the law will label you a murderer. Do you fear the Lord however, fear that HE may label you a murderer? Do you fear what that would mean for you when God judges you for your place, or non-place in the Eternal Realm?

Psalms 33:8 - "Let all the Earth fear the Lord..."

CNN Touts Abortion as Vital for Underage Girls, No Reason to Regret

On Saturday night, CNN Newsroom weekend host Pamela Brown devoted a segment to promoting abortion as an important option for underage girls as she spoke with a young woman who had an abortion at age 17, and does not regret doing it. The pro-abortion activist even claimed that it "saved my life" by making it easier to go to college.

The segment also suggested that it was unreasonable to require underage girls to get either the consent of their parents or of a judge before getting an abortion. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I actually have no regrets. And actually that's a great question because a lot of people assume that, you know, abortion is something to regret or something that is, you know, extremely traumatic. The only -- I would say traumatic part in my case was having to go through this extremely difficult process, you know, going in front of a judge in a setting that most criminals go through. So I felt like I was a criminal. But other than that, my abortion saved my life. It allowed me to go to college and become an engineer and pursue the dreams that I had before I got pregnant and was able to continue after the pregnancy.

Reply   Options 

To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 9) 
 9846.3 in reply to 9846.2 

All those at CNN should burn in HELL!

Stop the indoctrination and start educating!.Stop the indoctrination and start educating!

NRA Lifetime Member and 25 yr CCW permit holder

A Mountain Man

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 9) 
 9846.4 in reply to 9846.3 

November 14, 2021

"empowering women and girls, including by promoting sexual and reproductive health and rights, advances human rights, gender equality, and global health...The UNFPA, which lists the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as one of the major contributors, also works closely with the International Planned Parenthood Federation”

Empowering women and girls to murder their babies. Are we supposed to be in awe of such "empowering?"

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/biden-gives-5-million-in-taxpayer-dollars-to-un-for-portable-abortion-devices-abroad/

Biden gives $5 million in taxpayer dollars to UN for ‘portable abortion devices’ abroad

~~~~~~~~

On November 1, the State Department announced a gift of $5 million in taxpayer funds to the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) supplies program which aids women abroad in accessing contraceptives, abortion-inducing drugs, and abortion-performing “manual vacuum aspirator” (MVA) devices.

According to the State Department’s spokesman Ned Price, “Deputy Secretary Wendy R. Sherman met with United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Executive Director Dr. Natalia Kanem today in Washington. Deputy Secretary Sherman and Dr. Kanem discussed how empowering women and girls, including by promoting sexual and reproductive health and rights, advances human rights, gender equality, and global health.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The UNFPA, which lists the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as one of the major contributors, also works closely with the International Planned Parenthood Federation and MSI Reproductive Choices (formerly Marie Stopes International), two of the largest abortion providers in the world, according to the Center for Family and Human Rights (C-Fam).

C-Fam research director Dr. Rebecca Oas, who provided a breakdown of the recent announcement, lists the products provided by the UNFPA, including “a portable abortion device called the manual vacuum aspirator” and “the abortion-inducing drugs misoprostol and mifepristone.”

According to Oas, an MVA works by using “suction to evacuate the uterus” and is “frequently used in early-term abortions.”

The abortion-inducing drugs misoprostol and mifepristone, are used widely in early abortions. According to a company that provides the drugs, Just the Pill, these pills are 95–98 percent effective when used in the first 10 weeks of a pregnancy, which is roughly one month after the child has a detectable heartbeat.

To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 9) 
 9846.5 in reply to 9846.4 

Baby killers! 

Stop the indoctrination and start educating!.Stop the indoctrination and start educating!

NRA Lifetime Member and 25 yr+ CCW permit holder

A Mountain Man

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 9) 
 9846.6 in reply to 9846.5 

November 18, 2021

"The nation’s highest court is currently considering arguments over the law, but in the meantime it is estimated to have cut abortions by almost half in the Lone Star State … to the chagrin of left-wing corporate leaders."

That term "corporate leaders" must be a mistake. They mean "corporate murderers," and good luck when judgment comes, something no one can escape.

Left-wing businesses condemn Texas abortion law: Protecting children is ‘bad for business’

Several left-wing businesses are speaking out against the Texas law banning abortion once a heartbeat is detectable, claiming that legal protection for preborn children is “bad for business.”

The Texas Heartbeat Act requires abortionists to screen for a preborn baby’s heartbeat and prohibits abortion if a heartbeat can be heard (generally as early as six weeks), with exceptions only for medical emergencies. Its unique enforcement mechanism, which “exclusively” empowers private citizens to bring civil suits against abortionists instead of state prosecutions, has been credited for the Supreme Court’s prior September decision not to block it from taking effect.

The nation’s highest court is currently considering arguments over the law, but in the meantime it is estimated to have cut abortions by almost half in the Lone Star State … to the chagrin of left-wing corporate leaders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We see reproductive healthcare as a workplace issue,” (From the moderator: Saving innocent lives is an everyplace at every time issue) said Christopher Miller, Ben & Jerry’s head of global activism strategy. “If you’re operating in a state like Texas, it puts you at a competitive disadvantage. It makes it difficult to deliver on pay equity and recruiting and retaining talented leaders when there is a blatant attack against women.”

To: WEBELIAHU DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 9) 
 9846.7 in reply to 9846.6 

The left-wing is evil, pure and simple.

A Mountain Man

To: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 9) 
 9846.8 in reply to 9846.7 

AMEN... ^5,000,000,000

FWIW

To: WALTER784 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 9) 
 9846.9 in reply to 9846.8 

Yep

A Mountain Man

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1 2-9
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.