FFA News, Personal Chat, Fun -  Meet Nubbins (218 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Equality4ALL (KINGPACO2) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-9 6:36 PM 
To: All  (1 of 24) 

Well just before Xmas Joe came home late from work, think it was midnight. As he got out of his rides car, a cat came up to him. Well she was badly injures. Will post pics of the first night, recovery. We took her to the vet the next day. Had to have an operation. They took off the rest of the tail and only has a nubbin. Hence the name Nubbins. LOL. Mr I don't want a cat Joe, said we were keeping it.

Turns out it was left behind by some folks down the road. We are assuming some kind of animal got her. Or the train got her tail. Joe told the neighbor right next to us the next day and he said he knew. That he wanted to help it but her wife doesn't like cats so...

Pics will be in order.

"I am certainly not an advocate for frequent and untried changes in laws and constitutions. I think moderate imperfections had better be borne with; because, when once known, we accommodate ourselves to them, and find practical means of correcting their ill effects. But I know also, that laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths disclosed, and manners and opinions change with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also, and keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy, as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors." - Jefferson to H. Tompkinson (AKA Samuel Kercheval), July 12, 1816

• Edited January 9, 2019 6:49 pm  by  Equality4ALL (KINGPACO2)

Reply   Options 

From: Equality4ALL (KINGPACO2) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-9 6:50 PM 
To: All  (2 of 24) 
 102389.2 in reply to 102389.1 

"I am certainly not an advocate for frequent and untried changes in laws and constitutions. I think moderate imperfections had better be borne with; because, when once known, we accommodate ourselves to them, and find practical means of correcting their ill effects. But I know also, that laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths disclosed, and manners and opinions change with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also, and keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy, as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors." - Jefferson to H. Tompkinson (AKA Samuel Kercheval), July 12, 1816

From: Equality4ALL (KINGPACO2) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-9 6:52 PM 
To: All  (3 of 24) 
 102389.3 in reply to 102389.1 

From: Equality4ALL (KINGPACO2) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-9 6:53 PM 
To: All  (4 of 24) 
 102389.4 in reply to 102389.1 

From: Equality4ALL (KINGPACO2) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-9 6:53 PM 
To: All  (5 of 24) 
 102389.5 in reply to 102389.1 

From: Equality4ALL (KINGPACO2) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-9 6:54 PM 
To: All  (6 of 24) 
 102389.6 in reply to 102389.1 

From: Equality4ALL (KINGPACO2) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-9 6:55 PM 
To: All  (7 of 24) 
 102389.7 in reply to 102389.1 

To: Equality4ALL (KINGPACO2) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 24) 
 102389.8 in reply to 102389.7 

Thank you and Joe for taking in Nubbins.  We need some good news.

From: Jazzy720 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-10 12:00 AM 
To: Equality4ALL (KINGPACO2) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 24) 
 102389.9 in reply to 102389.1 

Aww, thanks for taking it in Darin. :)

Host of 
YDD-Yellow Dog Democrats

Keeping Faith in America

Follow me to the Delicious Dish 

Help to rescue Beagles used for lab experimentation. 
http://www.beaglefreedomproject.org/ 

From: Hugh Jassole (buzzbass) DelphiPlus Member IconJan-10 9:48 AM 
To: Equality4ALL (KINGPACO2) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 24) 
 102389.10 in reply to 102389.7 

looks like she found her angels, nice

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-24
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.