Private Sentiments(private) -  I see you're online... (19 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1 of 4) 
...hope all is well with you. Just got home from the Midewiwin Camp, one of my friends is going through the Lodge, my heart and head is filled with the sound of the water drum...

Love,
BW

Forum Host:

Indian Country Perspectives
Native discussion on Native issues.

Reply   Options 

To: Rebekah Morrigan (bizidaam)  (2 of 4) 
 1122.2 in reply to 1122.1 
My head is filled too...lol, but with sleeping pills.
I'm okay. How are you sister? I think about you a lot. Wish I could call but my cell phone got cut off. I really ran up a bill while Rain was sick. Oh well.
Take care Reba...I miss you.
If you ever need to talk, I can post my MSn, ICQ or Yahoo msngrs.

Love you

Tim

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 1122.3 in reply to 1122.2 
I'm doing fine. Life is interesting, and it's a blessing to get to be around ceremonies. Big powwow next weekend, and Giizhi and her family are coming up this way and camping nearby. We'll get to hang out, listen to the singers, watch all the dancers, and maybe dance a few intertribals ourselves. Then we plan on sitting around the ol' campfire, letting our hearts speak...

Just hope the rain holds off. There's been only 2 days of no rain all month, not to mention all the tornados that have been roaring through. Love those big thunderstorms though...

Sure wish you could just come up here too. To heck with phone calls, some in-person time is what would be the real treat!

Love ya,
BW

Forum Host:

Indian Country Perspectives
Native discussion on Native issues.

To: Rebekah Morrigan (bizidaam)  (4 of 4) 
 1122.4 in reply to 1122.3 
Real time would be great but I can't at this time. Oh how I wish I could...
I would love to go to a Cherokee ceremony of any kind. I've never even been to a pow-wow.
Glad things are going better for ya.
Tell Giiz I said hi please.

Love you
Tim

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.