notes to each other(private) -  Tim, FYI....... (11 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1 of 3) 
Hey bro,
you know the website that was up for the forum here is gone too right?? .. it was a delphi site... hope you dont mind I am gonna put up you site as the forum web page ok.... you can take it down if you want to.. if you want a whole new site for here, let me know.. I got 60 meg site, and can get even more room if necessary LOLOL.. but least this way they can still see some good info for now .. Love ya!!
Dawn
Click here for some of the current headlines!
Host of
Rising From the Ruins
&
The Stronghold
Check out Native Community Radio

Reply   Options 

To: Guest  (2 of 3) 
 1160.2 in reply to 1160.1 
Whatever you think is best sis;
Do we still have this forum?
I'm kinda confused.

Tim

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 3) 
 1160.3 in reply to 1160.2 
Tim,
we still have the forum, they only shut down all the websites that were up. Now you have to pay $$ for that stuff.. big sigh... oh yeah, btw.. you know about nbci too right.. you will be able to keep what you have up there... but you cant store new things there any more so you cant really change your site too much. hopefully here soon I will be able to catch you online LMAO.. and then we can sit down and discuss our options Love ya bro!!
Dawn
Click here for some of the current headlines!
Host of
Rising From the Ruins
&
The Stronghold
Check out Native Community Radio

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.