notes to each other(private) -  TIIIIMMMMMM..  (15 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Guest  (2 of 8) 
 1353.2 in reply to 1353.1 
Hey Boomer!

I thought we got shut down! I tried to get here and never could, Then, tonight I get a message from someone in my e-mail and came and saw we were still up.
Am I still a controller? Let's make this the start page:
http://www.geocities.com/troglennews/
And let's get this puppy back up and make some waves...okay? How are you and the guys? God,I've missed you too, but I didn't wanna bother you.
Love you sis!

Tim

Reply   Options 

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 8) 
 1353.3 in reply to 1353.2 
HEY!!!!!!!!! There you are .. lol thought you had given up on the place .. but yeppers we are still up and running!.. like the page.. you added stuff to it ehh??..
We are doing pretty good here, I am working again (nights and weekends YICK!!!!) but it is not a bad job. Still slowly getting better and all that.. The guys are doing good.. sigh can you belive kiddo starts 4th grade in a few weeks???.. John is going nuts because he doesnt know what we are doing yet. We should have had orders a few months ago, but they are stalling on moving anyone. Any ways it is good to see you around here again!! How is everyone on your end??
Dawn

To: Guest  (4 of 8) 
 1353.4 in reply to 1353.3 
Still no word yet? OIY VEY!
Here everything is okay I guess. My grandmother has been given three months to live...cancer. I want to do something Cherokee for her at the funeral, but I'm sure the white bread family would be against it.
I'm thinking of placing some dirt from The Trail of Tears in her casket. I know, sounds goofy, but I some how feel it's the right thing to do.
Kiddos in the 4th grade? WOW! Time flies sis. Guess what? I graduate in December...wwwooooo whooooo.
Major will be Journalism with a minor in Creative Writing. (SMILE)
I better go and read, I have 50 pages to read before Monday.

Love ya sis, and miss ya like crazy!

Your Bro:
Tim

To: Guest  (5 of 8) 
 1353.5 in reply to 1353.3 
Dawn:

We need start up page art bad..what happened to it? If we can't place art here, then we need some text.
Know what? I am sooooo thrilled to be back with ya!

Gigeyuhi

Tim

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 8) 
 1353.6 in reply to 1353.4 
Hey Tim,
I am sorry to hear about your grandmother.. and no that does not sound goofy.. it is all about showing respect .. remember that bro.. as for the rest of the family .. you could always tell them that they can mourn in thier way and you in yours eh??...
But I am glad you are graduating!! Are you still considering that job offer you got from the NA journilist <sp?> group???
As for the start page, well I cant do a thing with this one.. let me know what you think on the other post I made .. or if you have any other ideas.. I can open up a new forum for us, since I finally broke down and became a paying member.. speaking of which I need to get my forum back now.. sigh .. but all the ones that mel opened up, this one, ect.. are still there but I cant do anything with them!!!.. I guess most of them I just have to cut the losses.. I cant even shut them down properly. But I have to go and change laundry over and all that before I get ready for work.. so I will talk to you laterz.. love ya and missed ya,
Dawn

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 8) 
 1353.7 in reply to 1353.5 
hey.,. sorry about that messenger thingy cut off on me again.. sigh.. one reason I havent had it on too much here of late.. darned thing!

To: Guest  (8 of 8) 
 1353.8 in reply to 1353.7 
No problem sis.
It was great spending a few minutes with ya!

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1 2-8
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.