notes to each other(private) -  Mike (59 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Mike (stormstudio) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1 of 20) 
Hey Mike can you see the control button now?? I forgot about the little thingy at the bottom of the posts so tried that this time instead.. part of the problem is just my puter.. sigh needs a mother board up grade done in a bad way..

Reply   Options 

From: Mike (stormstudio) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/2/02 10:12 AM 
To: Guest  (2 of 20) 
 1373.2 in reply to 1373.1 
You mean the Control tab at the top with Start and Messages and all that, here at LL? V'v (no). You have it, Dawn?

From: Mike (stormstudio) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/2/02 10:16 AM 
To: Guest  (3 of 20) 
 1373.3 in reply to 1373.1 
But - I DO have the ability to edit or delete anyone's post, just now noticed. That's mod status, good to have - mainly hope you and/or Tim have.

To: Mike (stormstudio) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 20) 
 1373.4 in reply to 1373.2 
yes I have it... but it gets all screwy when ever I try and do anything with it,... at the moment you should be able to edit messages and all that .. hhmm.. I would say it is just my puter, but i can get into the controls in all the other forums with no problems.. but you can atleast see this folder now so that is somethign I suppose.. I dont know why you arent seeing the control tab in here

To: Mike (stormstudio) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 20) 
 1373.5 in reply to 1373.3 
I do .. but Tim still doesnt .. must be because he is not a paying member yet...

From: Mike (stormstudio) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host7/2/02 10:40 AM 
To: Guest  (6 of 20) 
 1373.6 in reply to 1373.4 
Well its probly cause only the Assistant Manager and Owner have access to Controls. You're a paying member? Advanced or Plus? If so, could be the answer to a major concern - once you locate Angel, she should be able to contact Delphi and have the ownership transferred to you (or Tim if he's a paying member). And write to Delphi or into the Hosts Forum with your problem using controls here - there should be an answer.

To: Mike (stormstudio) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 20) 
 1373.7 in reply to 1373.6 
yes I just signed up a few days ago.. I have advanced right now until I see how things are going to go with this new job. But Tim will have to get ahold of Angel.. if she can send in the email and have control transfered that would help alot.. that has been the only thing I can think of with my problems with the controls is that she is not a paying member, probably not even aware of the fact that they changed it. I thought you could make as many assts. as you wanted to?? But the option was not available when I changed your statis here. I dunno LOL.. cofused as always <G>

To: Guest  (8 of 20) 
 1373.8 in reply to 1373.7 
Still tryin ta find our Lenape Buddy. Seems she's missing in action someplace.

Tim

To: Guest  (9 of 20) 
 1373.9 in reply to 1373.7 
Hi Dawn,

I can see all of this too.

Mark S Madrid
Florida State Information Director

The American Indian Movement of Florida
Cuko Mvskoke

To: Mark S Madrid (madridm)  (10 of 20) 
 1373.10 in reply to 1373.9 
Hi Mark,
I didnt know you could get in this folder.. hmm either it is no longer private or I really should check up on who all has access to stuff LOL..
Hope all is well with you
Dawn

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.