notes to each other(private) -  Tim, where did you go?? (28 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Guest  (2 of 7) 
 1382.2 in reply to 1382.1 
I'm here Dawn. Been a major reading week for class. I've tried and tried to get ahold of her, all I get is her machine. It looks like we weill have to make the decision on our own.

Tim

Reply   Options 

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 7) 
 1382.3 in reply to 1382.2 
ok, well just let me know when is a good time to chat about either phone or online and we will get it all worked out. I work most of tommorrow, have two days off then work again.
Dawn

To: Guest  (4 of 7) 
 1382.4 in reply to 1382.3 
I can call you whenver it's best for you Dawn. I got tons of cell minutes after 9 pm my time.

Tim

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 7) 
 1382.5 in reply to 1382.4 
Well I dont get off till about 9 when I work and get home around 9:30 so I guess any night you feel like calling around that time LMAO.. will be nice to talk to you again ..

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 7) 
 1382.6 in reply to 1382.4 
BTW, when you get a chance will you head up to Ruins and take a look at the (new) discussion on mascots. Ya know I can easily see me and Eagle Warrior going round 'n round here soon. For what ever reason he grates on every nerve I have! But maybe it is just me <insert nice happy smile>. Even some of his posts here have bugged me but not enough to do anything about them. I just ignored them ya know.. anyways just needed to vent a little.
Dawn

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 7) 
 1382.7 in reply to 1382.5 
Hey meant to let you know here some time in the last week I finally got all asst. controls back lmao.. even got my little hammer back <g> havent had a chance to talk to you too much here lately. But I thought I would let you know. We can either keep this place open as is, or if we move now I could make all folders read only .. what ever you think is best I know you are busy right, as am I, So for now I suggest we just leave it all as is and see what time brings us.. what do you think?
Dawn

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1 2-7
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.