notes to each other(private) -  What happened to your email addy????? (166 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 23) 
 1641.7 in reply to 1641.6 

Hey call anytime you feel like! But yah will give hubby a hello and all from ya LOL know what you mean about work!!!! Thankfully Feb 29 will be last day at the video store (again LOL) this working two jobs is really getting to me! Love ya and miss you too

Boomer

PS. Make sure you are getting some rest in there too!!

Reply   Options 

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/21/04 9:48 PM 
To: Guest  (8 of 23) 
 1641.8 in reply to 1641.7 
Holly Crap Dawn!! I am ssssooooo glad he is all right for the most part. Scary as %&%(*& though!!! We have family there too, in the triangle, was there for a year and waiting on papers to see where he goes next. Keeping our fingers crossed!

Will say a pray of Thanks for your family!!!! I will let Grandma know. Oh..by the way...I'm BBBBBBAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! LOL

Grandma will be too, just as soon as the gem and mineral show guys leave. LOL Been busy around here. Cody (son) is a Wildland Firefighter now. Has been for two seasons with the Forest Service so he was in on those bad ones last year. The Aspen, Glacier, etc. He repels out of helicopters too. Jerk! Gonna give me a heart attack!
He met the President last summer when they came to see the damage of the fire. Did not like the Secret Service stuff...made him a nervous wreck. LOL But on the off season he is a bodyguard so he goes from one extreme to the other. sigh!

Grandma Bonnie is doing GREAT! since her massive heart attack. She quit smoking and sticks to her diet and exercise! We are proud of her! Now if I could just quit...that will be lots of time at Twinkanon for me! LOL

My Dad was diagnosed with Diabetes and Bladder cancer last year. We are working on his diet...stubborn man! But his cancer has not shown back up so far. So that is good.

Me....I just take the lickins and keep on ticken as they say. LOL

Sure have missed everyone...been boring without you guys! Miss our morning chats over coffee and the IM. LOL We will have to help Grandma remember how to do it. LOL She hasn't been on much since her heart scare, but since I am back to give her someone to watch over and keep out of trouble (my middle name) she will be back! LOL

Again, I am SO relieved he is okay!!!! Give him our best...nothing we wouldn't do now! ;) <EG>

Messa

To: Guest  (9 of 23) 
 1641.9 in reply to 1641.7 
Hey Boomer...got some bad news about the eyes this week...not getting better.
As a matter of fact, w/o a contact, the right one is legally blind. Actually, twice over the legal limit...and the left one is getting there.

Hey Mel, it is soooooooooooooooo glad to ahve you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've missed you.

Tim

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/21/04 10:03 PM 
To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 23) 
 1641.10 in reply to 1641.9 
Sorry to hear about the eyes! I will tell Grandma and we will pray together!

So glad to be back home!!! You have NO idea! LOL

Messa, Mel, Mud, etc. roflmao

To: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (11 of 23) 
 1641.11 in reply to 1641.10 
thanks mel, prayers are much needed and mucho appreciated.
ps, thank granny for me too.

Tim

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon2/22/04 4:50 PM 
To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (12 of 23) 
 1641.12 in reply to 1641.11 
All ready been on the land-line with her. We have all ready started! She can't wait to get back into the swing of things around here either. LOL

Mel

To: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (13 of 23) 
 1641.13 in reply to 1641.12 
Aww thanks Mel.
Tell her she's been missed and now she is really needed.

Tim

From: Mike (stormstudio) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host2/23/04 11:45 PM 
To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (14 of 23) 
 1641.14 in reply to 1641.13 

[Well now all this is a cozy blast from the recent past! Good to hear yall yammering at each other again, hheh]> DelphiPlusMember Icon

To: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (15 of 23) 
 1641.15 in reply to 1641.8 

Hey Mel!

Saw your messages yesterday, but didnt have time to write back. Only have a few minutes this morning as well.

So glad you and Grandma are doing good!! and thanks for all the prayers, we can still use them around here.  That is great about Cody!! I know that is what he dreamed of doing!! As for the secret service stuff LOL that stuff can rattle most people ;)

Dawn

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (16 of 23) 
 1641.16 in reply to 1641.9 

TE! That's terrible, surgery not going to help at all any more??? Love ya bro gotta run (again).

Boomer

Navigate this discussion: 1-6 7-16 17-23
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.