notes to each other(private) -  Forum control (35 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1 of 6) 

OK you  should be able to get into the controls here now. You should have stuck a note up here in my name! LOL you got lucky I read that thread anyways. Let me know if you have any trouble with the controls thingy.. gotta run.. story of my life LOL ;)

laterz!

Reply   Options 

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/11/04 7:04 AM 
To: Guest  (2 of 6) 
 1676.2 in reply to 1676.1 

Always running! LOL  Well, good for your health eh? LOL

Okay, don't know what I can do, but will try!  Got too much going now. LMAO! 

Thanks...I think. LOL 

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/11/04 7:07 AM 
To: Guest  (3 of 6) 
 1676.3 in reply to 1676.1 
nope, won't let me in.  Says I have to ask forum host?  Oh well, sigh.  we tried. LOL

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/11/04 7:09 AM 
To: Guest  (4 of 6) 
 1676.4 in reply to 1676.1 

hmmmm...wonder if you can transfer the host thing.  I have done it several times in other forums.  The two forums of Cody's.  SWAIRTAC and FireSide...seems like you might be able to...gonna go check at Cody's forums. LOL

Nope just checked.  Wierd...wonder why it won't let you make me assistant???  It let's assistants do all sorts of things in my other forums. LOL  Got Me?!

Edited 3/11/2004 7:14 am ET by Melissa (RunngDear)

To: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 6) 
 1676.5 in reply to 1676.4 
Ok.. geezz.. figured out why I cant put anyone else up there as an asst.... only the forum owner can do that and since Angel hasnt been around in who remembers how long.. sigh.. but you do have controls in here to help out with all the threads editing ect. now Sorry about that. I cant do much more than that in here Angel is still the host/wizard person

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/12/04 7:26 AM 
To: Guest  (6 of 6) 
 1676.6 in reply to 1676.5 

Hey, no problem! LOL  Just strange is all.  The other forums, like CTWS and Reba's etc. let the Asst's. do pretty much anything...far as I can tell. LOL Who knows? (shrugging shoulders)  Not a problem for me!  Just Tim..he would like a new thing on the start page.  Seems to me...he should pay the 14.95 for delphi plus.  He is an asst. and has been so it would probably let him. LOL

I am posting anyway, which is about all I would do. LOL Maybe you can help him out there. I don't know what he wants up.  I have been trying to figure out what article's would be more appropriate than others around here. LOL  Only Cherokee, or all NA. LOL 

As far as being an asst.  I could care less. LOL  I would still be doing what I am now. LOL

oh well...sigh

How's life treating you???  Busy as a bee you are!!!  LOL  Tell the family howdy and give them hugs from us out here in AZ!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.