notes to each other(private) -  Cherokee's Father Passed Away (50 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/6/04 8:07 AM 
To: All  (1 of 7) 

Tim won't be online for a few days.  His Father passed away on Sunday.

I will be offline as well as I have a family member in ICU. 

So I hope there will be someone here that can help keep an eye on things and pick up the slack a bit.

In the meantime I will be praying for Tim and his family!

Mel

Reply   Options 

To: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 7) 
 1700.2 in reply to 1700.1 

My prayers for Tim and his family. Sorry didnt get the message sooner but had to make a quick trip to florida.

Tim you know how to reach me if you need to! <huge hugz>

Dawn

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/9/04 3:20 AM 
To: Guest  (3 of 7) 
 1700.3 in reply to 1700.2 

Florida??  Sounds like fun to me! LOL  I hope your trip went well and I am glad you are back safely.

Tell the family hello from AZ! 

Mel

To: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 7) 
 1700.4 in reply to 1700.3 
LOL not so much fun when you find out was only down there over night. We drove down on Sunday and then spent the night. Then drove back home the next day. Sigh so much for warm beaches and all that LOL but that is ok too.. my friend who was with me sunburned driving down there!!! (YIPES) Then spent the last couple of days trying to recover from all of that ;)

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/10/04 7:11 AM 
To: Guest  (5 of 7) 
 1700.5 in reply to 1700.4 

One Night?!?!  How horrible to sunburn driving!  I have burned driving...but in AZ that means your fingers or your rear end from the seat! LOL  Well I am glad you made the trip safely! 

To: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 7) 
 1700.6 in reply to 1700.5 
LOL I still cant imagine burning while you drive! That poor girl was red as a lobster!! But with the exceptions of horrilbe traffic jams down that way the trip went really well just need a week or so there seriously.

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/12/04 12:13 AM 
To: Guest  (7 of 7) 
 1700.7 in reply to 1700.6 
We burn pretty good out here. LOL  We can cook eggs on the side walk or hood of our cars during the summer.  But burning while driving???  I guess we can eh?!   LOL She must be pretty light skinned like me. I have to blister before I can tan, so I am not into pain. LOL  But when I do tan I can get pretty dark, for a white girl. LMAO!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.