notes to each other(private) -  Hey BB2 (8 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon7/16/05 9:21 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

Been a long time. I see you finally got this up and going!! Keep up the good work!!! Make it interesting and they will come. Basically pick a fight or something..hehehe!

Me...I am engaged. Can you believe it bro? I about had a heart attack when I was asked. Guess who I will be related to for real now?! Bet ya can't guess...I bet ya can't.

Ok...want me to tell ya? hehehe Gamma Bonnie...I am engaged to her son. The former brother-in-law of you know who. Scared? HELL YES!!!! But Happy as a clam...most of the time. hehehe

Guess when the date is...bet ya can't...hehehe

October 31, 2006. ROFLMAO!! Not my choice bro...but am going to play the hell outta it for sure!!! Deciding who is going to get tricked and who is going to get treated. ROFL!!!

Well gotta go. I hope to be getting a new computer soon where I am living...moved again. Son has old computer and can only get on when I am here visiting.

Love and miss you bro!!! Keep up the smack down eh!!!!

Melissa

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.