notes to each other(private) -  Howdy BB2 (15 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon7/25/05 11:50 PM 
To: All  (1 of 3) 

Could have sworn I left a howdy do message for ya the other day when I was able to get online?!!! I see you got things up and going! :]
Looking good Bro!!! Keep up the good work!

I hope things are going good for you and find you in good health!!! Life has changed from one extreme to another for me...I thought I had sent you an e-mail or left a message...could have sworn...damned memory is the first to go eh?!

Anyway, in case I haven't...I am getting married. WooHooo!!! I think? (evil grin) I am marrying Gamma Bonnie's son Rob. Which would make me ex-sister-in-law to you know who. That sounds like who is on first...no what is on second. ROFLMAO!!!

I have moved out to the family compound (as I call it) and don't have access to a computer much out there. Gamma Bonnie's computer needs worked on, won't even boot up right and nobody else has one up and going. So I schlep 30 miles into town just to leave you this note. :)

I will check for a reply as soon as I can get back to town. Love Ya Lots Bro!!!

Mel

Reply   Options 

To: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 1768.2 in reply to 1768.1 

Hey Mel!
Sorry been offline a lot with work and stuff. Congrats on the broom hoping.
How is gamma?
KEEP ME POSTED!

BB2

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon8/11/05 4:33 PM 
To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 3) 
 1768.3 in reply to 1768.2 

Gamma is just as ornery and kanterous as ever..um,er...she is doing great and is just a complete angel!! (never know when she will sneak in on ya)

Seriously, she is doing great. Had eye surgery this summer but is recovering very well. I will tell her you said Howdy and that you are still in love with her. (hehehe) That outta make her smile...and giggle. LOL!

Broom hoping? hehehe in more ways than one my friend...more ways than one. ROFL!

luv ya

Mel

• Edited 8/11/2005 4:35 pm ET by Melissa (RunngDear)

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.