Modern Day Warriors -  A Simple Way to Help Native People (13 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 

sorry to post twice, I wasn't sure which section to post under

Be part of a grassroots organization dedicated to helping Native people overcome institutional racism.

How you can help:

- Talk to all the people you know, Native and non-Native who have experienced or seen injustice against a Native person occur. Stories should be at the institutional level such as in the justice system (like cops beating someone up or someone being imprisened for 20 yrs. while their white counterpart was imprisoned for 3 yrs., educational system (like racist teachers/professors) etc..

- Have them write down their story (preferably typed), when and where it happened to the best of their knowledge. If they are comfortably giving their name then have them do so, if not just have it be anonymous.

- Have each person sign a realese document stating you can put it in a book for others to see. You can create this yourself.

- When you have compiled a large compilation email me and together we will let the government, the public, see what is really happening in our country.

My Email: endingracism@hotmail.com

Just Think About What An Impact This Will Make!

Reply   Options 

To: endingracism  (2 of 2) 
 2116.2 in reply to 2116.1 

No problem. It's an important message that should be posted twice t times.

Tim

: )

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.