General Discussion -  506 honor song (24 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Cloud (CloudRider1) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/21/07 9:13 AM 
To: All  (1 of 3) 
was asked today about the '506 honor song' do know where I can find the words or song on the net?

The WeatherPixie    

PTSD and Me               The Hunting Club

OSIYO...YIGAQUU OSANIYU ADANVTO
ADADOLIGI NIGOHILVI NASQUV
UTLOYASDI NIHI
DONADAGOHVI

"No great artist ever painted
a skinny woman!" 

Never let anyone tell you you're getting old. Just squash their toes with your rocker!

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration." - Pearl S. Buck

Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood - Oscar Wilde

Remember me with smiles and laughter, for that is how I will remember you. If you can only remember me with tears, then don't remember me at all....

I am a Mind Travler......Free to wander where I will......To touch with adult sophistication the COMPLEXITIES of other worlds......Come.... SHARE with me......... 

Reply   Options 

To: Cloud (CloudRider1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 2187.2 in reply to 2187.1 

Hey Cloud:

Long time no see. Wish I could help ya, but I have no ideer. Have you tried Googling it?

Tim

From: Cloud (CloudRider1) DelphiPlus Member Icon3/22/07 12:46 PM 
To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 3) 
 2187.3 in reply to 2187.2 

yep but having a braid fade lol

I keep running the song thru my head now can hear the bvoice but cant remember who sings it even
grrrrrrrrr

(incase you didnt know i have transplanted myself to Serbia...teaching English, Native Culture <throwing posion darts at phony ndns grrrrrrrr> working at a Blind Association AND <if that was not enough lol> I am working with a group to educate on stopping abuse in the family situation...

would you belive I STILL have time for a life??? hehehe

The WeatherPixie    

PTSD and Me               The Hunting Club

OSIYO...YIGAQUU OSANIYU ADANVTO
ADADOLIGI NIGOHILVI NASQUV
UTLOYASDI NIHI
DONADAGOHVI

"No great artist ever painted
a skinny woman!" 

Never let anyone tell you you're getting old. Just squash their toes with your rocker!

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration." - Pearl S. Buck

Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood - Oscar Wilde

Remember me with smiles and laughter, for that is how I will remember you. If you can only remember me with tears, then don't remember me at all....

I am a Mind Travler......Free to wander where I will......To touch with adult sophistication the COMPLEXITIES of other worlds......Come.... SHARE with me......... 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.