Stories / Humor -   Midnight Prayer! (14 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 
 Midnight Prayer!

Grandmother, I whisper to the night wind,how far must I travel to see the stories told,how much do I give of my heart for the little ones to hold?
    Granddaughter,comes a sigh through the cedar branches,as far as your spirit will travel you must go,as much as there is life in the beating of your heart you give them to hold.
    Grandmother,I am afraid that it has been too long,they have forgotten the importance of the little things we hold sacred,they follow the paths of strangers.
    Granddaughter,there is no easy way to walk this path,it is not one for the feint of heart,the truth lies buried deep within their blood,someone need only beat the drum.
    Grandmother,how will I know where to lead the seekers,I do not feel worthy to carry such a precious message,who am I to help them find again the way?
    Granddaughter,you need only to remind them of all they left behind,tell them why we still take our troubles to the waters,why,we do not follow the ways of others.
    Grandmother,how do I make them see beyond today,when so many do without the simple needs of daily life,how do I help them find again their faith in what is right?
    Granddaughter,tell them again of the life before the others came,that they need only seek within to find the peace and truth that once was guide to their ancestors.
    Grandmother,is it truly so important that we stand apart,that we be different in both spirit and heart,that we not just forget and lead the lives of those around us?
    Granddaughter,there is nothing MORE important,you see child when we no longer are no different who then is left to fight,to remember that all living things have a spirit just like ours?
    As I lift my tearful face,in brother moons soft silver light,the winds whisper the messages of the spirits filled with love and guiding strength,we are NOT like the others,and we must never forget why!

blessings granny

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.