Stories / Humor -   Forever Closed! (11 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 
 Forever Closed!

I listened,as the wind blew,I tried,as my heart grew,I saw,the shadows moving slowly,I knew,but wanted so badly to believe in you.
    Trust,a thing that must be earned,how many times had grandmother warned of such as you,creeping in pretending to be a friend?
    How many,coyote stories told to me as a child,there is no excuse but ignorance of the ancients words,and so the fault is mine alone.
    Stories,over,and over my whole life time,told with love to remind,some times they were my only food,but still,for friendship my hunger burned.
    Need,human to human a reaching out,a spirit touching I can not live without,stunning in the blinding pain,and so,what have I gained?
    Wisdom,one slow step forward and stumble two steps back,trying so hard to understand,betrayal is a living wound,there is no known cure.
    Knowledge,passed from a time of misty beginning,always to the starving children,greedily they eat it up,but what exactly have they learned?
    Enemy,just another word for one loved blindly,opening the heart for that killing blow so lovingly applied,better your slap than a kiss before I die.
    Tears,rain storm that rips the very soul,cleansing yes,but do you know,they are not always the healing glow,but the anger simply let go.
    Walk away,strangers meeting on a lonely path,sharing a moment caught in time,reaching out and drawing back,an exchange that leaves a hole.
    Tides,that mighty force of living ebbs and flows,speaking secrets some hearts never know,closed minds and ears can not grow,they stay locked in stone.
    Sands,desert flowers in spring time open for a short time only,counting seconds as we watch them trickle,trapped forever in that glass.
    Hurt,and never knowing why,saddest of the human kind the pretender to the kindness of a mothers love,forever taken to that level of unforgiving.
    No,to the very face of Father Sky,shout out your tormenting lies,seething somewhere deep inside,it can not be cleansed away with fire.
    Mother Earth, will accept her beloved child,here alone peace survives,truth,justice,and gentle hearts,all the rest you have contrived.
    Belief,from this day forward in Creator alone,my prayers sent on wafting smoke,one more page closes in my history book,on the feathered's wings it floats.
    Four winds,can you hear my cries,can you carry away my broken heart,lift them to those clear blue skies,a part of the Circle forever closed!

granny

Reply   Options 

To: wredgranny  (2 of 2) 
 2502.2 in reply to 2502.1 

Keep 'em comin'!

(Smile)...

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.