Stories / Humor -   I Cry! (10 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 
  I Cry!

My hand I lift to you in prayer,my heart I offer on my knees,my tears fall to the earth like rain,and I cry,Oh,what have we done,what have we done,is there really no more love?
    A tenderness fills my spirit,an honest gentle caring,a need so deep I wonder is there any who can fill it,and I cry,forgive me please for my part in the worlds betrayal?
    Soft as the rosy dawning,dreams escape to go roaming,seeking here and there,searching everywhere,hoping,and I cry,do not leave us in these midnight moments.
    Have you listened to the winds sad moaning,can you say you have given all that you are holding,are you seeing what the picture is showing,and I cry,please open both heart and eyes.
    Will you reach out to a stranger,will you turn enemy into your brother,can you touch the life of another,and I cry,please before it is too late,make all the world your neighbor?
    Today may be your last chance,to truly make a difference in all lives,today may be the only time there is left for changing,and I cry,today could be the start of a new way.
    Yesterday those who looked different,yesterday those who spoke against you,yesterday is gone forever,and I cry,Creator let us learn to see without color,to hear with understanding?
    Hard hearts,hard heads,tempers flaring over bread,who is best,who is smarter,who controls,and who follows,and I cry,upon my knees,begging that you see,we are all humans,only people.
    Take the hand I humbly offer,accept me as I am,do not see only my beliefs or color,reach out to teach the children,and I cry,I cry,because I can see no tomorrow!

granny

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.