notes to each other(private) -  you here??? (70 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1 of 20) 
Tim... you in here???

Reply   Options 

To: C_ANGEL  (2 of 20) 
 410.2 in reply to 410.1 
right here angel, just tried to call ya.

To: C_ANGEL  (3 of 20) 
 410.3 in reply to 410.1 
go to chat I'll be there

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 20) 
 410.4 in reply to 410.3 
Sorry.. I cant seem to keep this thing up!!! I dont know wht its problem is??? I reformatted the hard drive cause gateway said thats the only way to fix this problem it had... now everytime I close an application it performs an illegal operation and crashes again...<pulling hair out> I did try to return your call but your number isnt working!!!

To: C_ANGEL  (5 of 20) 
 410.5 in reply to 410.4 
Did youi try the NEW cell number that I sent ya months ago?
330-697-0683?

Home is 330-376-1193. That's okay partner, no problem. Maybe some soft ware you have or an e-mail application has a virus? I don't see any reason for it to keep crashing like that. Have you called GW again?
Keep me posted.
Hug the kids fer me.

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 20) 
 410.6 in reply to 410.5 
Um YEAH!!!!!!!!!!<Slapping forehead>
thats the one!!! IT goes of into oblivion... doesnt ring... dno voicemail...<shrugs> I DUNNO!!!!!!!!!!

And it couldnt be a virus if I had to reformat the dang thing..that wipes everything out... and besides nortons would have killed it... right??? I wish I had more of a clue...

Thanks for helping out here partner...

To: C_ANGEL  (7 of 20) 
 410.7 in reply to 410.6 
Hey, I got Voice mail...hmmmmm curios as me buddy Andy Griffith would say. I git v-mail from other states....hmmmm. Oh well, I got another idea. Check your discs, the cd's. If they happen to be scratched, they can do that also. I've had it happen to me. And it'seasy to scratch 'em. Your right about Norton killing the virus. I'll keep thinking Angel, but I might hurt some one <smile>. Hang in there kiddo, keep calling tech support too. That's their job, efen though they might not want it.

Keep me posted Pard.
Tim

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 20) 
 410.8 in reply to 410.7 
<grin> Im tryin.. I think theyre stalling cause my warranty runs out next month though <grittin teeth>
I tried again today and still didnt get through.... Maybe my cell phone is broke too!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH did I tell ya about my new job?????

Im working at INOVA its the largest Northern VA health orgin around!!!
Woo hOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I am starting out as reception... but as my classes progress and labs too they will let me do more<huge grin>

To: C_ANGEL  (9 of 20) 
 410.9 in reply to 410.8 
Yaaaaaa...way to go.
Are the hours better for you and the boys?
I hope so. Crud, I wish you could get through. I know it works<sniff>. I'm glad about the job Angel. And..uh..I do miss ya.

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 20) 
 410.10 in reply to 410.9 
Thanks.. I miss getting here too!
I can log on in school if i can find a puter free....
<school work comes first and theyre PUTER HOGS!!!!!!!!!!>

Yeah so far I love the job and I get to see the boys too!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! I was a basket case for a few weeks when they were always sleeping when I was around!

PS..
Miss you too!!

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.