Language -  an NEW URL!!!! Check it out! (26 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 7) 
Please note that I've been webdesigner for my tribe's language and cultural preservation site for a few years now, and finally got a domain name!!

Please check out http://www.comanchelanguage.org

Thanks!

Reply   Options 

To: JadeEyes  (2 of 7) 
 433.2 in reply to 433.1 
Awesome Work Jade Eyes!!!!

But you need a guest book so's we can harrass ya
<grinning mischeviously>

To: C_ANGEL  (3 of 7) 
 433.3 in reply to 433.2 
Thank you :)

Well, http://www.comanchelanguage.org isn't MY site. This is one I designed for the CLCPC. You'd wind up harassing THEM. Not a good thing to do LOL. I don't handle the email or traffic on the site at all or any questions about the site for that matter. Don't harass them!
They gave me the criteria of what they wanted on their page a couple years or so ago, and I did it. It took me a while to convince them to get their own domain name so the URL would be much shorter and look much nicer on their letterhead and business cards and such.

Did you check out the start of the www.comanchenation.com page? I had nothing to do with that one. I think it's coming along nicely though.

To: JadeEyes unread  (4 of 7) 
 433.4 in reply to 433.3 
Enjoyed the page. Disappointed, though, that the "history" link didn't work -- under construction? I'd like to learn more for sure, know very little about the Comanche.

Reba

Forum Host:

Indian Country Perspectives
Native discussion on Native issues.

To: JadeEyes unread  (5 of 7) 
 433.5 in reply to 433.3 
AAAAAAAAAAawwwwww Man!!!

I don't wanna harrass them!!!<shaking head vigorously>

Only you!!! Hahahahaha.... thats what friends are for!!!!!

<sigh> I'll be nice....

To: Rebekah Morrigan (bizidaam) unread  (6 of 7) 
 433.6 in reply to 433.4 
Hiya :)

Well, they just recently transferred it over to the new domain name on their own account :) Give them a little time to get it all set up right and then you can pester the new person doing the upkeep.

heheeheehe :))

To: JadeEyes unread  (7 of 7) 
 433.7 in reply to 433.6 
Nah, won't pester. I bookmarked the site and I'll check back later. Just curious, dontcha know, want to increase my store of knowledge.

Reba

Forum Host:

Indian Country Perspectives
Native discussion on Native issues.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.