notes to each other(private) -  Hey guys...... (24 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 6) 
Hey let me know when you want to do the promotion thing we had been talking about around here okay.. I have about 3 ideas mostly centered around the month of November.. one of them is dealing with Thanksgiving, one with november being "indian appreciation month" and the third can be done anytime and is presented in a more humorous way.. starting off with signs of foreign origins that have had thier meanings lost in translation, and how it can relate to the issues we face... If you want I will put up what I have in here and let you see it.. anyways once the messages are posted in one of the other folders we can promote the discussions after that ...well any way.. will see what you have to say here LOLOLOL.. cuz I am rambling again LOLOL

Edited 11/8/00 4:48:21 PM ET by DMCDEVITT

Reply   Options 

To: C_ANGEL  (2 of 6) 
 493.2 in reply to 493.1 
Hey .. has anyone seen that stupid promotion????????????? I have been watching for it .. and have YET to see it !!!!!!!!! GGGGRRRRRR.. it says it is running still but I don't where.. doesnt seem to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm ya think they did not like my little speech???????????????????? shhheeesssssshhh!

To: Guest  (3 of 6) 
 493.3 in reply to 493.2 
I havn't found it out there either....

<shrugs> Got me where it went!!

From: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon11/14/00 10:03 PM 
To: Guest  (4 of 6) 
 493.4 in reply to 493.1 
How bout a wet T-Shirt contest???????<G>

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 6) 
 493.5 in reply to 493.4 
LOLOLOL TIM!!! yah I guess that would bring in the crowds huh?? LMAO.. either that or they would run in fear LMAO

To: C_ANGEL  (6 of 6) 
 493.6 in reply to 493.5 
Hey thanks for trying to run that promo again... I will write up the other one... with the humor approach today.. and type it up when the power comes back on... geezz guess they don't like my subject matter eh?? LMAO.. so will try a new one I guess.. that one is still pending on two counts now.. dont think they are gonna show it.... mumblegrumblemumble... gggggggggrrrrrrrr

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.