notes to each other(private) -  What happened??????? (33 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 37) 
Okay what exactly happened in the chat the other night when I was gone?? I am going to make a suggestion to you guys here LMAO.. okay when you first go into the chat area.. you will see the little thing at the bottom for the list of commands.. . if you cant remember them all.. then print them out and leave them next to the computer so they are handy incase you ever have problems again... also remember that you can type in /LOG and send a copy of the chat to yourself.. okay LOLOLOL now that I am done prattling on about that lmao... did ya guys miss me???????????????? LMAO.....<big grin>

Join the discussions in
LENNI LENAPE

Reply   Options 

To: Guest  (2 of 37) 
 520.2 in reply to 520.1 
<smirk> yeah... I figured that out a little late<sheepish grin>
I still dont know how to change the name or anything.... OR boot someone out that I cant get their name if theyre hiding....
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...'

So you Better be there NEXT time...<grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr>
besides ya missed the show

To: C_ANGEL  (3 of 37) 
 520.3 in reply to 520.2 
LOLOL yeah I saw that I missed the show... as for the rest of it... the commands are there so you can do all of that LMAO.. but will try and be there next time LOLOL <BIG GRIN> like I said we should all print out the list of commands.. lets not let a couple of internet jerks keep us from doing anything huh... LMAO

Join the discussions in
LENNI LENAPE

To: Guest  (4 of 37) 
 520.4 in reply to 520.3 
<nodding>

Yeah...
Ill say

To: Guest  (5 of 37) 
 520.5 in reply to 520.1 
I MISSED YOU SWEETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 37) 
 520.6 in reply to 520.5 
aaaaaaaawwwwwww... did ya really Tim?? LOLOL well I missed ya too!! <huge hug> am glad to be back tho!!

Join the discussions in
LENNI LENAPE

To: Guest  (7 of 37) 
 520.7 in reply to 520.6 
I sure did Dawn. Without my Dawn, there is no sunshine <smile>...so glad to have you back. <BIG HUG>.

To: Guest  (8 of 37) 
 520.8 in reply to 520.1 
Great idea. I can't even secret message anyone...Flash whatever..

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 37) 
 520.9 in reply to 520.8 
Hey LOLOL there you go givin me a big head again eh??? LMAO.. and we gotta make sure we dont go letting a couple of idiots stop us from doing stuff.. wether it is work or just play.. ya know.. around here both are important to everyone ....

Join the discussions in
LENNI LENAPE

From: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon11/20/00 10:49 AM 
To: Guest  (10 of 37) 
 520.10 in reply to 520.9 
That's true.
The thing that really ticked me off was that Angel and Mel was there. Especially Angel. I hate when someone come sinto a room, and uses that kind of language. And seeing how taken back she was, that kinda hurt.

I hate when someone messes with you guys.

So, when I find this idiot, they will not be able to run far enough away. They wanna play, we'll play. They think Tom was giving grief in the past? Hehehehehe

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-37
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.