notes to each other(private) -  TRANSPORTATION (34 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 7) 
TRANSPORTATION SHOULD PROVIDE A LIFT, NOT A FINANCIAL HEADACHE

Want to let you know that a new book is available titled "Drive the Best for the Price: How to Buy a Used Automobile, Sport-utility Vehicle, or Minivan and Save Money." the goal of the book is to assist readers to obtain more transportation enjoyment and value for a given amount of money.

In 1991, the book's auhor (Kyle Busch) purchased a used Volkswagen Jetta automobile with 82,000 miles for $2,600. He has driven the vehicle for over nine years, and it now has over 287,000 miles on the odometer.

The book is 8.5" x 11" and contains 109 pages. It is available in an electronic version (publisher-1stBooks Libary) that can be read on a computer monitor and then printed out, or it is available in a paperback edition (publisher-Ingram Lighting Source). To order or just check out the book (part of a chapter from the book can be read for free), click on the book's direct link: www.1stbooks.com/cgi-bin/1st?partner~1st|type~3|Data1~3850 or contact 1stBooks Library by telephone at: 1 800 839-8640 and request "Drive the Best for the Price...."

It is the author's hope that you can always drive the best vehicle for the price.

Reply   Options 

To: vehicles unread  (2 of 7) 
 557.2 in reply to 557.1 
SPAM?!?!?!?!? And in TWO folders?!?!

You are an arrogant pig!

I hope the forum owner reports you immediately!

Do you have any idea what this forum is about?

Forum Host:

Indian Country Perspectives
Native discussion on Native issues.

To: Rebekah Morrigan (bizidaam) unread  (3 of 7) 
 557.3 in reply to 557.2 
Reba....

This is a PRIVATE FOLDER!!!!!

How did that happen?????????????????

To: C_ANGEL  (4 of 7) 
 557.4 in reply to 557.3 
I moved em Angel! LMAO.. Reba posted before I moved the discussion. I did not know what to do with them and thought I would let you and Tim have a chance to look at them before I just deleted em LMAO

Join the discussions in

LENNI LENAPE

To: Guest  (5 of 7) 
 557.5 in reply to 557.4 
OH MAN you freekin FREEKED ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Akkkkkkkkkk

To: C_ANGEL  (6 of 7) 
 557.6 in reply to 557.5 
LOLOL sorry just wanted to give you the chance to see it before I completely deleted it LMAO... and just had not gotten to writing a note with em yet LMAO

Join the discussions in

LENNI LENAPE

To: Guest  (7 of 7) 
 557.7 in reply to 557.6 
k...

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.