notes to each other(private) -  Hacked and Left a Virus A$$holes! (18 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon12/31/00 2:26 AM 
To: All  (1 of 3) 
Just to let ya know. AOL had to lock down the account today so that all the accounts would quit spaming everyone. LOL Jerks!

They said they tried to trace it, but couldn't. They gave me access tonight so I could let the forums know, get e-mail and put the word out.

I have to take the hard drive to some computer tech and have it reformatted. . .depending. LOL If it is too bad, I may not be back for a long time as I can't afford a new hard drive. *Sigh* Gonna kick some massive ass when I DO get back! I am pissed!!!!!

Mel

Reply   Options 

To: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 627.2 in reply to 627.1 
Sounds like an ordinary virus. McAfee sucks, get Norton.

Tom

From: Melissa (RunngDear) DelphiPlus Member Icon1/2/01 10:52 PM 
To: RedBeret  (3 of 3) 
 627.3 in reply to 627.2 
Well, at this point in time, all I know is that they hacked into the AOL account and left a virus for us. So that when we signed on it automatically downloaded. At least that is what AOL tells me. LOL They suck too!!!

Said that they can't trace it out. However, they are looking at their system. LOL Jerks. Well have to contact a tech to get this thing out and hopefully my hard drive isn't damaged beyond repair. LOL

Mel

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.