Atrocities -  Summer's Coming and so are the WEIRDOES! (41 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 10) 
Not unfortunate because of the nice change in weather, but UNFORTUNATE because the weirdos are coming out of the woodwork, with their rattles and chicken feathers and little groupies in tow!

I got a letter from a buddy in Germany who found out about an event, here's an excerpt:
"" Liz has send me a lot of comments from Indian People about "plastic
medicin men", and one day later I´ve got a message from friends about an event
in Germany - with three guests, one of them shall be a comanche teacher, called
Dr. Rev. Lighning Bear, in comanche Pushican. Do you know him?""

This guy's been peddling his crap around for years and no, no one I talked to who would know any healer in my tribe, knew him and I sure don't.
I asked my friend over in Germany to let anyone know that he was bogus as the day is long. I also asked her to find out what organization is promoting him, and who his comarades/fellow perpetrators are!

Hope to find out soon!

Reply   Options 

To: JadeEyes  (2 of 10) 
 932.2 in reply to 932.1 
Thanks Jade, Hope you will keep us updated on that!!
Dawn
Click here for some of the current headlines!
Host of
Rising From the Ruins
&
The Stronghold
Check out Native Community Radio

To: Guest  (3 of 10) 
 932.3 in reply to 932.2 
Im certainly trying! From what my friend in Germany says, an org. called seven arrows is promoting this. I believe it's in Germany and has a website. Of course, I can't read German.
She is going to hook me up with some university friends of hers so I can give them information so they can pass it around the universities there, since that is where these charlatans seem to peddle their bullstuff......

To: JadeEyes  (4 of 10) 
 932.4 in reply to 932.3 
To get a rather bad translation you can type in the web address in at Babblefish on altavista. You will be able to get the gist out of it but a lot still won't be translated if there is a lot of slang in it.

-NF

NiteFalcon's Signature Citizen of Claylandia and self appointed finder of lost things>
Photopoit page at: NiteFalcon's Photopoint Page

To: JadeEyes  (5 of 10) 
 932.5 in reply to 932.3 
Thanks Jade, Let us know if there is anything we can do to help out.
Dawn
Host of
Rising From the Ruins
&
The Stronghold

To: NiteFalcon  (6 of 10) 
 932.6 in reply to 932.4 
Hey there Nitefalcon,
thanks for that tip.. am putting it in my notes for future reference! There have been a few times here not long ago I really could have used that LOLOL
Dawn
Host of
Rising From the Ruins
&
The Stronghold

To: NiteFalcon  (7 of 10) 
 932.7 in reply to 932.4 
Here's a translation from a poster on another native club on yahoo:

short conception of the artists, teachers and sound ones.

Dr. Rev. Lightning Bear
In its own language - Pushican.
It is Comanche and traditional teacher of its people. Already at the age of nine years he became pupil
with its grandfather, one the last Sacred Teacher (holy teacher) the Comachen. Since then he learned
with many indianischen and nichtindianischen teachers or with them co-operated.

Among the most well-known among them rank: Sun Bear, Wallace Black Elk, Hyemeyohsts Storm,
Inti.

Pushican is also Reiki master and teacher.

In its work as mirror-image-ritual teachers strives he around a bridging between the different religious
traditions of the world, since they state the same after its conviction into their Essenz all. It is open
therefore for all mirror-image-ritual ways, and it stresses, how important it is that we develop all the
readiness to recognize us at the same time mutually as pupils and teachings. Only if we open our faith
contents, excessive quantities and ways of life each other, we can succeed, the base for a peaceful to
structure impartial together on more unsrer common nut/mother earth and to receive these in the long
run alive.

Inti Cesar Malasquez is an Indian from Peru, a Schamane, a sound one, a mirror-image-ritual teacher
and musician, who bereist the whole world and bereist. He learned the medicine of different trunks.
With a Brahmanenfamilie in India it studied Meditation, Yoga, philosophy and traditional music. Also
its parents, likewise sound ones, passing on their knowledge to him. Its widespread experiences
make it possible to it today to fall back with its work to the knowledge of old cultures as well as to
mirror-image-ritual theories of the Indian trunks. Its desire is to spread this mirror-image-ritual
knowledge of its people, the Inkas and other peoples over the whole world

Manu is Weltreisender, and despite his young age a master in handling the Bongo drum. It
understands it to draw from its instrument rhythms which request automatically to the dance. Its
interaction with Ganesh is a special feature of first rank.

Ganesh Shankar Mishra originates from a traditional Brahmanenfamilie in India. He is master of the
Indian Tabla drum. The ancient rhythm of these drums has welfare-ends effects. It led a school for
Sehbehinderte in India.

To: JadeEyes  (8 of 10) 
 932.8 in reply to 932.7 
Thats the translation from German you were talking about? The translation isn't too bad for babblefish. One thing it didn't seem to translate is "indianischen and nichtindianischen "

-schen in german means little. So they are sort of saying "little indians and not so little indians" -schen also has the conotation of making something "cute" for lack of a better word. Schätzchen...for example is like "little treasure" it would be a term of enderment for a signifigant other, or to a small child...

-NF

NiteFalcon's Signature Citizen of Claylandia and self appointed finder of lost things>
Photopoit page at: NiteFalcon's Photopoint Page

To: NiteFalcon  (9 of 10) 
 932.9 in reply to 932.8 
Nope, not from babblefish..... as far as I know. It was posted by another participant on a native forum/club.... :)
I didn't ask who did it for her though

To: JadeEyes  (10 of 10) 
 932.10 in reply to 932.9 
in other words, I dunno LOL!!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.