Atrocities -  Chasco parade pix  (9 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 
Hey there everyone these pix definately have a warning with them, so here they are (Keep a garbage can handy) and remember this is how we are "honored" <choke>.
You have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click on the Chasco link. Many thanks to Mark Madrid and AIMFL for both trying to stop this horrible event, and for the pictures as well.

http://hometown.aol.com/AIMFL/index.html

Click here for some of the current headlines!
Host of
Rising From the Ruins
&
The Stronghold
Check out Native Community Radio

Reply   Options 

To: Guest  (2 of 4) 
 941.2 in reply to 941.1 
HOLY CRAP!!!!
Thanks Dawn.
This is the biggest bunch of crap I've seen recently. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. Did I see right? That chump chief had a beard? Oiy Vey!
I support Florida AIM in opposing this and I'm glad they are fighting these idiots tooth and nail.

Tim

To: Cherokee21 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 941.3 in reply to 941.2 
among other things,yes the "chief" had a beard, and something more akin to a badly dyed plains style headdress... and the "princess" looks like she was rolled in mud.. big sigh. this is all based on the script where the indians are described as savages, heathens, and human sacrifiers.
Please EVERYONE support AIMFL in this!!!! It only takes a few minutes to write out the emails, and if there are those of you out there who can send donations, it would be greatly appreciated!
This is one of the most disgusting things I have seen in quite some time and it needs to stop! This has been going on for the last 75 or so years!
Dawn
Click here for some of the current headlines!
Host of
Rising From the Ruins
&
The Stronghold
Check out Native Community Radio

To: Guest  (4 of 4) 
 941.4 in reply to 941.3 
No doubt! It's crude and it's disgusting. One of THE worst displays of blatant ignorance I've seen. And I've seen some pretty ridiculous ignoramuses, mainly by wannabes, but at least the wannabes work at it a little. These people seem to think it's all a big joke. Besides raising my voice, I just have to shake my head in amazement that people act this way. And this float with THESE characters actually WON A PRIZE??? Holy obscenities batman!

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.