Help & Questions -  Destiny (87 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 14) 
Recently I was given some advice concerning my destiny. This included finding my twin flame. Unfortunately I know little of my heritage as I was adopted when I was 3 years old and my heritage was lost to me so I am as ignorant as a new born here. I have been told I have several spirit guides and an animal guide. The wolf is my animal guide and my birth father, who has crossed over, is another of my guides.

I was told that my twin flame has been calling me. He is also part Cherokee but knows more of his heritage. He is said to be using a prayer or a ceremony of some sort to call to my spirit. Does anyone know of such a prayer or ceremony? I was told he appears to me in my dreams and I know I have seen him in dreams. But I feel a bit lost here because I do not understand it all.

I want to find him if possible but am not sure how I can go about it. I know only that he is in Utah, part Cherokee and Anasazi. Any ideas on how I can begin this? Any help would be appreciated.

Reply   Options 

I maintain that, if everyone knew what others said about him, there would not be four friends in the world.-Blaise Pascal

From: MitsukaiDreamhunter (Kitsuzo) DelphiPlus Member Icon5/6/01 11:29 PM 
To: ChynaSky  (2 of 14) 
 959.2 in reply to 959.1 

Why were you "advised" to find your twin flame soulmate?
How do you know any of this information is accurate?
:)

To: ChynaSky  (3 of 14) 
 959.3 in reply to 959.1 
<I have been told I have several spirit guides and an animal guide. The wolf is my animal guide and my birth father, who has crossed over, is another of my guides.
I was told that my twin flame has been calling me. He is also part Cherokee but knows more of his heritage. He is said to be using a prayer or a ceremony of some sort to call to my spirit>

Okay...
No disrespect to you but this forum does not discuss "spirit guides" and things of that sort.
As for finding your "twin" is this a real twin? Or did some twinkie tell you this?

"A twinkie is a person that mixes Indian spirituality and New Age psycho-bable. That don't happen here."

If you are looking for an actual, "LIVING" relative, there are several geneology search engines available.
My own site : http://members.nbci.com/cherokeeeeee/ has some of those links available.

<I have been told I have several spirit guides and an animal guide. The wolf is my animal guide and my birth father, who has crossed over, is another of my guides.>

Could I ask you who told you this?
Was it a person on the Internet or did you visit someone?
And, did the person tell you this for free or sis you pay?
And, if you paid, I would cancel the check pronto tonto!

Tim

To: ChynaSky  (4 of 14) 
 959.4 in reply to 959.1 
<<part Cherokee and Anasazi>>

Point of information: "Anasazi" is NOT a tribal designation, nor a name applied to any living cultural or ethnic group. It is the Dineh (Navajo) name for the ancient People who inhabited Chaco Canyon and other areas of the Southwest up until about a millennia ago. Means "enemy" or "ancient enemies", btw. The present day Pueblo Peoples consider themselves to be descendants of these People, whom they refer to as the "Hisatsinom" - loosely translated as "the Ancient Ones".

Other than that, since the "twin flame" concept is really a rather "new age" sort of thing, it would be more appropriate to discuss it at a different (non-Indian) venue. If you are sincerely interested in learning more about the Cherokee, there are resources for that here, as well as several other places on the Net -- just beware of phony sites, there are lots of them.

A good place to start would be to click on the webpage link right here at this forum (see tab at the top of the page).

Please don't expect that anyone is going to address "spirit/animal guides" or "twin flame" stuff here. If you are interested in the genuine spiritual traditions of any of the First Nations, you can be sure that they won't be given out in a public forum.

This is not to discourage you from asking other questions, if you sincerely want to learn in a good way. Just letting you know that there are very specific parameters that exist in the area of traditional teachings.

Reba

Forum Host:

Indian Country Perspectives
Native discussion on Native issues.

To: Rebekah Morrigan (bizidaam)  (5 of 14) 
 959.5 in reply to 959.4 
I realize that some of what I have mentioned can not be addressed here but I did get someone to respond and that is a start to begin the search for my heritage.

The information I did receive is from a friend and cost me nothing. She is a psychic and though at times I do doubt such abilities she has told me a few rather accurate things. She told me these things because I have been having a rather difficult time currently..unable to afford rent and had to move, lost job...etc.

I also know the information you have provided me about the Anasazi. According to what I have been told my supposedly twin flame is of mixed blood. I am assuming the reference to Anasazi means Navajo and Cherokee blood. He is not a relative but a person I was told I would met in the future.

I know so little of my own heritage that I should like to find out more about myself and my father's people before looking for more information on someone I have never met.

I thank you all for answering this post. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

To: ChynaSky  (6 of 14) 
 959.6 in reply to 959.5 
<<I am assuming the reference to Anasazi means Navajo and Cherokee blood>>

I don't mean to belabor this particular point, but your assumption would be wholly inaccurate. First of all, the people who are referred to as "Anasazi" have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Cherokee people. The Anasazi were a People of the Southwest area - their abandoned communities are found in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and Utah. This was NEVER Cherokee territory, the Cherokee lived in the Southeastern area of this country, East of the Mississippi River.

They (the Cherokee) were forcibly moved to Oklahoma in the 1800's (read about the Trail of Tears), but their traditional territory was in the East. There is absolutely NO relationship - culturally, linguistically, genetically, historically - between the Cherokee and the "Anasazi".

Second, as I said before, it is the PUEBLO Peoples who consider the "Anasazi" to be their ancestors. The Dineh (Navajo) are NOT Pueblo people, they are a completely distinct and separate cultural group, part of the Athapaskan linguistic group; as are the Apache and the Denaa People of interior Alaska and parts of Canada.

The Pueblo Peoples include the over a dozen individual pueblo communities in the Southwest.

This is no disparagement of your psychic friend, just simple facts for your information.

Reba

Forum Host:

Edited 5/7/2001 11:33:11 AM ET by BIZIDAAM

To: ChynaSky  (7 of 14) 
 959.7 in reply to 959.6 
(messed up my last post, wanted to include these URLs for further information...)

For information on the present day Pueblo peoples:
http://www.indianpueblo.org/

For information about the Anasazi:
http://sipapu.gsu.edu/html/prehistory.html
http://members.aol.com/mjhinton/chaco/
http://www.co.blm.gov/ahc/hmepge.htm

I hope this will help clarify the points I'm trying to make. Psychic information can be a bit vague; a psychic may be "seeing" something for which she/he does not necessarily have the hard data knowledge to describe accurately, or she/he may not have the knowledge of the correct "real world" terms.

I am not unfamiliar with the "psychic" world, including the "soulmate" issue. I can tell you this much, IF you have a soulmate, the Universe will take care of the details of your meeting. The ONLY work you have to do is your own spiritual growth. If/when you reach the point in your personal evolution of your soul and consciousness where meeting with your "soulmate" is the next appropriate step, it will happen. If your spiritual groundwork has not reached that point, no amount of "searching" for your soulmate will bear fruit.

The only useful work is within your own self.

Reba

Forum Host:

To: Rebekah Morrigan (bizidaam)  (8 of 14) 
 959.8 in reply to 959.7 
I agree with you on the vague information. And I appreciate your responses to me and I thank you for the URLs as well.

I have read some and studied the 'Trail of Tears'. I am in awe of those who survived such a journey. There is alot more information I study on the Cherokee in the Oklahoma and Missouri areas. I do know that my father lived in the St' Louis area and after my adoption did not return to the reservation.

Again I thank you for your aid. I do not consider any point made belabored as it only clarifies for me what I do not know.

Thanks

To: ChynaSky  (9 of 14) 
 959.9 in reply to 959.8 
I wish you well, in your search for your roots as well as in your spiritual journey.

There is much good information available, and many people here and in related forums who would know how to direct you to that which is accurate. I hope you will avail yourself of these resources. One forum that might be of particular interest is "Young Once, Indian Forever" at: http://www.delphi.com/TessLoneElk/start

This forum is solely dedicated to those who are looking for lost Indian family and cultural heritage. There are lots of valuable resources there, from people who have already done all the hard groundwork.

Good luck!
Reba

Forum Host:

To: Rebekah Morrigan (bizidaam)  (10 of 14) 
 959.10 in reply to 959.7 
Thanks for the URLs.

I have already met my soul mate and as strange as it sounds, she is also my best friend. Nothing more than friends though.

The one I am seeking is my twin flame. He is the one I was told I would met this year.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-14
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.