Jokes, Fun & Memes -  Following The $$$ (9 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: A_Mt_Man DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-16 10:41 AM 
To: BethMG DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1 of 1) 

Following The $$$

May be a cartoon of text that says 'FOLLOWING THE $$$ PFIZERIS THE SIXTH MOST OWNED STOCK BY OUR Monopoly Uncle Penn CONGRESS. vdg Zazzle'

May be an image of text that says 'Just a friendly reminder, we had more freedoms under Great Britain prior to 1776 than we do right now. 125 YEARS AGO YOU DIDN'T HAVE t? ASK PERMISSION FROM THE GOVERNMENT TO: Collect rain water Go fishing •Own property Start business Renovate your home Build home Use transportation vehicle Get married Hunt Own weapon Cut hair Sell product Protest Grow food on your property Set up lemonade stand Sell food do virtually nothing without being extorted by government and obtaining their permission first. you think you're free, you're deluding yourself! in tax farm as free range humans.'

May be an image of text that says 'HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MY DOSE JOE mmalamlmnt'

May be a cartoon of 1 person, standing and text that says 'BRANCO ©2021 Creators. com Americans for Limited PAY No ATTENTION TO THE ENGINEERED VIRUS BEHIND THE RED CURTAIN W”HA f AU MS NBC FAUCI MADE CHINA'

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'TRUST THE SCIENCE! OKAY...THIS NOBEL PRIZE-WINNING VIROLOGIST THINKS THESE SHOTS ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS NOT THAT SCIENCE!'

May be a cartoon of text that says 'It's just as easy to buy scientists as it is to buy politicians. @beinglibertarian'

May be an image of text that says 'You put your Faith in this!!! I'll keep my Faith in this!!! When your Û'yniii!! time, nothing will stop'

May be an image of text that says 'I've decided to cut back on my political posts for a bit. Instead I will share some word scrambles. kufcojeidebn'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'PEOPLE WHO TRUST THE GOVERNMENT THE GOVERNMENT'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'WAKE UP DEMOCRATS! YOUR PARTY HAS TURNED COMMU UNIST'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'WHAT DID COMMUNISTS USE TO LIGHT THEIR HOMES BEFORE CANDLES? ELECTRICITY'

May be an image of text that says 'Ladies, if he: lies to you doesn't respect your privacy wastes your money wants to make you pay off his debt always starts unnecessary fights That's not your man That's the United States federal government.'

Stop the indoctrination and start educating!.Stop the indoctrination and start educating!

NRA Lifetime Member and 25 yr CCW permit holder

A Mountain Man

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.