Religion/Prophecy -  DON'T PROMOTE A LIE BY YOUR SILENCE! and (6 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

DON'T PROMOTE A LIE BY YOUR SILENCE! and, You don't have to apologize for telling the truth!

***DAILY PERSONAL PRAYER FOR YOU: Oh Lord, may we turn to You today, not to ask for anything but to apologize! We apologize for rejecting You each day. We apologize for choosing to live in rebellion to You and Your Word. We apologize for replacing You with the false gods of this evil world, worshipping them instead. We apologize for embracing every sin we possibly can as we forsake Your Truth. Oh Lord, we deserve nothing but Your wrath and judgment and have NO RIGHT to even ask for mercy! If oh Lord you spare our land this time, please let us turn back to You and Your Truth or we will face certain destruction. In the name of Jesus I pray...AMEN!!!

***THE DAILY LIVEPRAYER TV NUGGET: DON'T PROMOTE A LIE BY YOUR SILENCE! Our first introduction to Saul of Tarsus who would become Paul, was in the Book of Acts Chapter 7. It was Saul who supported the stoning of Stephen, not by actually throwing one of the stones, but by his silence as he held the cloaks of those who murdered that innocent man. This is called the “sin of OMISSION” and it is just as much a sin as a sin of COMMISSION. The Bible clearly says lying is a sin. It even states in John 8:44 that satan is the “father of lies!” North Carolina Lt. Governor Mark Robinson recently stated at the Asbury Baptist church in Seagrove, North Carolina, “There's no reason anybody anywhere in America should be telling any child about transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth. And yes, I called it filth. And if you don't like it that I called it filth, come see me and I'll explain it to you.” Robinson was speaking directly about books used in North Carolina schools that are pushing the homosexual and transgendered lie on children and called it “borderline child abuse!” As you can imagine in today's politically correct climate, the media immediately came after Robinson demanding he retract his statement and apologize to the LGBTQ community for saying such hurtful comments and that he should resign. MANY YEARS AGO I WROTE A DAILY DEVOTIONAL THAT STATED YOU DON'T HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR TELLING THE TRUTH!!! To his credit, Robinson has REFUSED to apologize and REFUSED to even consider stepping down. God Bless Lt. Governor Robinson and I ask that you pray for this man who clearly knows God and is not ashamed of the Truth! The other night the Texas General Assembly passed a law forcing high school athletes in that state to compete as the gender God created them. Of course the Godless reprobates in the media howled in pain how Texas could be so cruel to not allow clearly mentally ill boys to compete in sports for girls or mentally ill girls from competing in sports for boys. As the culture continues to push this “trans lie,” I am challenging YOU to pray and ask the Lord for boldness so that the next time you are involved in a conversation where this lie is being told, that boys can really be girls and girls can really be boys, that you speak up. THE ONLY WAY SUCH AUDACIOUS LIES CAN EXIST IS WHEN PEOPLE ARE TO AFRAID TO SPEAK UP AND REBUKE SUCH LUNACY! IF GOD CREATED SOMEONE AS A MALE THEY ARE A MALE. IF GOD CREATED SOMEONE AS A FEMALE THEY ARE A FEMALE. GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES!!! NOTHING CAN EVER CHANGE THE GENDER GOD CREATED A PERSON AS AND IF SOMEONE IS SO CONFUSED AS TO THEIR GENDER, THEY DON'T NEED PEOPLE AFFIRMING THEIR LUNACY, THEY NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP SINCE THEY CLEARLY HAVE LEGITIMATE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES!!!

You don't have to apologize for telling the truth! Without question, the greatest problem we have in Christendom in the year 2021 is a void in real spiritual leadership. A true spiritual leader is one who has the courage and intestinal fortitude (guts) to take a stand for God's Truth regardless of what people think, say, or do. A true spiritual leader is never going to win any popularity contests since the masses live in rebellion to God's Truth. A true spiritual leader is not concerned with the temporal things of this world, so he can't be bought. A true spiritual leader will be hated, reviled, attacked in every way, and literally give his very life for the Faith. A true spiritual leader is accountable to and answers to only one person...GOD!!!

I was saddened last year when Pope Francis apologized for his comments that the early Muslims spread their false religion by violence and that this false religion's founder Mohammed was "evil." WHY DO YOU HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR TELLING THE TRUTH??? Islam was birthed in rebellion to the God of the Bible and in violence by this tool of satan Mohammed, and to this day is about violence and death! Need proof? Since the Pope made these comments, at least one Catholic nun has been killed and several churches
...[Message truncated]

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.