Religion/Prophecy -  China's newest weapon of mass destructio (6 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

China's newest weapon of mass destruction! and, What is first in your life?

***DAILY PERSONAL PRAYER FOR YOU: Dear Lord, please help me today to be an active member of Your body. I pray each day that I will be yielded to You and Your will for my life. Let me remove all that is in my life keeping me from being the best servant I can possibly for You and Your Kingdom. I love You Lord, and let my love be expressed in my daily life as I serve You. In the name of Jesus I pray…AMEN!!!

***THE DAILY LIVEPRAYER TV NUGGET: We have come to learn that China recently rested a new hypersonic missile (equipped to carry nukes) that literally circled the globe missing its' target by a mere 24 miles! US military officials were stunned by the test and called it dangerous and provocative. While China was engaged in the testing of this incredible weapon, our military was focused on pushing Critical Race Theory on the enlisted while they literally called for a stand down so they could identify “white supremacists” (white, male, Christian, Trump voters) within our ranks. This test also came several weeks ago while the US Military was focused on a full surrender to illiterate stone-age terrorists in Afghanistan and giving them their own country. By the way, I often hear defenders of the Biden (Obama) Administration like Press Secretary “Raggedy Ann” Psaki sarcastically tell people “Hunter Biden” is not in the administration, while others say they never voted for Hunter. This is in response to anyone asking very legitimate questions about the clear national security risk the “avatar” President's corrupt, crack-head, whoremonger son presents. REMEMBER, THE BIDEN FAMILY HAS BEEN BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY THE CCP AMONG OTHERS LIKE PUTIN, AND THIS IS WHY THERE HAS BEEN ZERO REPERCUSSIONS AGAINST CHINA FOR RELEASING THE CHINESE-FLU ON OUR NATION AND THE WORLD, THEIR AGGRESSION TOWARDS TAIWAN, AND NOW THIS NEW HYPERSONIC MISSILE THAT CAN CARRY NUKES AND LITERALLY CIRCLE THE EARTH!!!

Nobody would even try to argue that in the year 2021 the United States is a highly materialistic society. We have taken materialism to unprecedented levels over the last 50 years. The Bible has much to say about the "temporal things of this world." The temporal things of this world are the material things of this life that not only come and go, but will be meaningless when this brief journey is over. Nothing drives home the truth of God's Word about how fleeting the temporal things of this world are better than a natural disaster like a hurricane, flood, tornado, or wildfire.

Sadly, many have taken for granted not only the most basic material needs of life, but so many people act like they must have every material thing this world produces. We get so focused on acquiring "things," on having the most current "thing," that we lose sight of the fact that these material "things" of this world come and go. They are here today and gone tomorrow. In our drive to have the temporal things of this world, we end up paying very little attention to the eternal things of God.

Every day here at Liveprayer we deal with people who have "lost everything." Each day I deal with people who have lost ALL of the material possessions they owned overnight through natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, and floods, to tragic events like house fires, to being burglarized, to a divorce where a spouse take everything. It is at those moments in life that a person realizes what really is important, what really matters. It is at those moments in life a person realizes that the temporary things of this world can come and go, but the relationship we have with the Lord is the only thing we can always count on being there.

Let me ask you a question. Is there something in this world that you love more than the Lord? I have no doubt some people will pause as they think of the love they have for their spouse, for their parents, for their children. As much as we may love those special people God blesses us with during our brief journey through life, our love for Christ MUST always be first. This is a truth most people are able to understand and accept.

More to the point however, is there some THING in this world that you love more than the Lord? We say we love Christ, we say Christ is first in our life, but is He really? Let me be a bit more specific. Is Christ first in your life, ahead of your career? Is Christ first in your life, ahead of your hobbies and special interests? Is Christ first in your life, ahead of your "things!" Be careful now, we know what the RIGHT answers to these questions are, but are they the TRUE answers?

Even though I know you don't want to, let
...[Message truncated]

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.