Religion/Prophecy -  A HUGE sign destroying the nation is ON (7 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

A HUGE sign destroying the nation is ON PURPOSE! and, Take the Bible seriously!

***DAILY PERSONAL PRAYER FOR YOU: Oh Lord, I am so thankful for this day. I give You all glory and honor for the blessings You have bestowed on my life. So often I take Your blessings for granted. Let me remember each day to take time to thank You for Your grace and mercy in my life. May I show my gratitude in living my life for You and allowing Your love to shine through me to everyone I meet. In the name of Jesus I pray…AMEN!

***THE DAILY LIVEPRAYER TV NUGGET: If you ever doubted me as to the Globalist plan to destroy this nation to remake it in their image, PLEASE WAKE UP! Let me give you a clear and definitive example to help you see the breakdown of our nation the past 9 months has not been due to incompetent people in the current administration and poor political policies. The failure of former President Jimmy Carter was due to poor political policies. THE FAILURE OF THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS DELIBERATE AND ON PURPOSE!!! As I warned you 6 months PRIOR to last November's election, all of the most powerful forces that exist in our world today would form a bond to insure by whatever means necessary Donald Trump would not be re-elected. Please take the time to Google liberal writer Molly Ball's Time magazine article from February documenting exactly how all of the powerful forces colluded to insure a Trump defeat. As I shared many times in the aftermath of that election, numbers don't lie and tell a story much like hair, fibers, fingerprints, and other things found at a crime scene tell a story. ACCORDING TO THE NUMBERS, JOE BIDEN'S ELECTION WAS A MATHEMATICAL AND HISTORICAL IMPOSSIBILITY! Joe Biden's campaign for the Presidency was doomed to failure much like his previous 2 attempts. However, after losing big in the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries, he was endorsed by South Carolina Congressman James Clyburn giving him a victory in that state's primary and we watched in the weeks following all of the other Democrats running for the nomination left the race. Any political observer could see this was well orchestrated to consolidate Democrat support for Biden. He then proceeded to run the most bizarre campaign in Presidential history, blaming his daily absence and virtual campaigning on the Chinese Flu. That bizarre public behavior has continued during his 9 months in office. Joe Biden is nothing but an “avatar,” being controlled by former President Barack Hussein Obama. He doesn't do ONE THING that isn't scripted and controlled by his “handlers.” Since July, Biden has not held a cabinet meeting despite the numerous challenges we have in our country that have been created by the actions of this administration. Since July, Biden hasn't held a real press conference, even though the few he has done have been fully scripted down to the actual questions and people asking them. You don't need a psychological degree to know Joe Biden is suffering from some stage of dementia, yet the few times the corporate media has inquired about his health they get blown off and rebuked by administration officials. One of the most glaring issues today is Biden's tanking poll numbers and the lack of concern by the administration. These are politicians my friend, and to a politician poll numbers are more precious than Scripture is to a Christian! Recent Presidents like Obama and Trump would see their poll numbers go down at times, but they never went past a certain % since they had a real base of supporters. Biden, even though we are believe he received 81 million votes, clearly has no such base of support which is a further indication his election was a total fraud. There is a majority in this nation who are so frustrated with the stolen election last November and those in power using Biden to destroy our country, this “President” is now associated with a chant using one of the most vulgar words in the English language to express their disdain for him! The lack of concern about these poll numbers that continue to drop makes it clear that Biden's handlers are not concerned with how the public perceives his work as President, but simply to have him “in office” so they can work on destroying the nation and remake it in their globalist image! NEVER FORGET MY FRIEND, THE REAL ISSUES IN THIS NATION ARE NOT POLITICAL THEY ARE SPIRITUAL! THE ANSWERS ARE NOT POLITICAL THEY ARE SPIRITUAL! ONLY TURNING THIS NATION BACK TO GOD AND HIS TRUTH CAN SAVE OUR REPUBLIC! MAY THOSE OF US WHO KNOW THE LORD STAND UP AT THIS MOMENT IN HUMAN HISTORY AND MAKE OUR LIVES COUNT FOR OUR NATION AND OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!!!

The bulk of the prayer requests we deal with each day here at Liveprayer is a direct result of people NOT taking the inspired words of the Bible seriously and not applying those words to their daily lives. God gave us those precious words so that we could
...[Message truncated]

Dear politically correct, godless, liberals who are genuinely offended at the sight of the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.

Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.